Pages:
Author

Topic: Doing 2 or more ICO facebook campaign? - page 11. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM
If you have the ability you can do as much as possible, but be careful not to spam the account. I do not encourage you to do much focus on FACEBOOK, you can do Twitter or signature. There are many ways to do this, wish you success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 24, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
I am more specific in joining bounty campaign and i am doing it with social media specifically the facebook campaign. I only join one ICO at a time so as not to compromise the crypto ad on my timeline or newsfeed. However, as i posted my report in the thread i am curios about how others doing as well in the facebook campaign. And as i open their facebook timeline i was surprised since it has two or more different crypto ads present there and the facebook is fake and it is being made only for that purpose for just joining bounty campaigns.  And i am trying also to browse the other member's facebook account and still it is the same. They are joining two or more ICO's in their facebook account. Is it okay to join two or more ICO facebook campaign in just one facebook account? Who among you here have tried this? Are you successful in receiving bounty rewards in facebook campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: