Pages:
Author

Topic: 'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower - page 3. (Read 5206 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
From her last response, someone should contact her and get her set up with a bitcoin wallet. Sounds like she could use some help. :-D
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
im afraid we might loose our means of communicating also. once mobile and internet networks are down - we are back in stone age. except of elite surely.

Get yourself a Baofeng UV-5rtransmitter.  $35 off amazon (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=baofeng+uv-5r&sprefix=baofen%2Caps%2C225, and you can listen/broadcast on several bands, including the popular HAM bands, GMRS, FRS, MURS.  Get one for each member of your family.  Pick a frequency for personal communication and keep tabs on the local HAM freqs/repeaters.

If you don't have a HAM license, then don't broadcast now, just listen, at least the repeaters.  You'll want to listen to the HAMs in a disaster anyway, they're usually the ones coordinating communication between various organizations anyway.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: The new Wild West
Say the dollar would really crash, say this year. What would it do to Bitcoin ? Im no economist, but id say it would either skyrocket or go valueless.

Anyone got some tought on that ?

If the dollar would crash this year you'd be better off with some assault rifles, a fresh water supply, and some off-grid shelter.  They'll be nothing orderly about a systemic crash.  People hoping for it are fools.

+100  

The vids are a very interesting find. Thank you for sharing
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
im afraid we might loose our means of communicating also. once mobile and internet networks are down - we are back in stone age. except of elite surely.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
We're living in an age of transition, we just don't know it yet because it's happening too slow to recognize it for what it is. 50 years from now humanity will look back and say ''that was the time when the global population woke up and got rid of the great paper fiat scam and its economy.''
legendary
Activity: 4130
Merit: 1307
Well, if dollar is valueless then Bitcoin would sky rocket. Assuming you are converting Bitcoin to dollar, but to other currency which have not crash would be same.

I agree mostly, I just think that other currency values would skyrocket too because people would think "if it could happen to the dollar, it could happen to [whatever] because we're following many of the same policies."  This is if this is a somewhat orderly collapse. 

If it is a TEOTWAWKT type scenario, then all bets are off.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
[...] forget anything digital, better to be stocked up on ammo, and just have your gold buried [...]

Watch out for the after hours metal detector dudes, that's one electronic contraption that might become really popular all of a sudden  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!
Say the dollar would really crash, say this year. What would it do to Bitcoin ? Im no economist, but id say it would either skyrocket or go valueless.

I'd say it depends on how badly the crash affects things.

If it just causes some global social unrest and hyperinflation, with the infrastructure still pretty much up-and-running, I'd say bitcoins would skyrocket.

If we're talking a "Mad Max"-level collapse, well... forget anything digital, better to be stocked up on ammo, and just have your gold buried... it'll be worth a fortune, but probably not for several years at least.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Well, if dollar is valueless then Bitcoin would sky rocket. Assuming you are converting Bitcoin to dollar, but to other currency which have not crash would be same.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

If the dollar would crash this year you'd be better off with some assault rifles, a fresh water supply, and some off-grid shelter.  They'll be nothing orderly about a systemic crash.  People hoping for it are fools.

The crash began 100 years ago, sped up a bit 15 years ago.  Some good friends will go a lot further to help you out than assault rifles will. 
I can unplug my roof from the internet and it still works. 

We have more information, tools, etc. at our fingertips than ever before.  We are better equipped to deal with this than ever before.     
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

If the dollar would crash this year you'd be better off with some assault rifles, a fresh water supply, and some off-grid shelter.  They'll be nothing orderly about a systemic crash.  People hoping for it are fools.
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
I think so. Before the video posted, there is person pointing out that there is no gold in somewhere .

Here I found it. It was Jeff Berwick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M67TU_3-pJk
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
If you want to know more, just look for Karen Hudes on Google. She does have good things to talk about
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Separation of currency and state.
This woman is so right about everything it blows my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Can you paste summaries? Some people in this world could not open youtube.

Quite a lot has been said. Basically she is saying that the FED is planning to melt down the US economy and come up with a new currency 4X less valuable than the Chinese Yuan and that the hole financial sector is rigged and corrupted.

Thanks for your kindly pastings Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

legendary
--------------->¿?

Quite a lot has been said. Basically she is saying that the FED is planning to melt down the US economy and come up with a new currency 4X less valuable than the Chinese Yuan and that the whole financial sector is rigged and corrupted.
legendary
--------------->¿?
I think so. Before the video posted, there is person pointing out that there is no gold in somewhere .

I've seen that too. I think the scandal came up with this story
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425
legendary
Activity: 1316
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Firing it up
Pages:
Jump to: