Pages:
Author

Topic: Domain development ideas. - page 2. (Read 1637 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 26, 2014, 05:47:30 AM
well yea the domain with "onlinegames" in it should have some kind of online games on it.
Bitcoinye could be anything to do with bitcoin, maybe write a blog or figure out what ye is suppost to mean or stand for.
You could put crazy picutres having to do with bitcoin on bitcoinye , bitcoin ye?

Thanks a lot for your comment, I think you´re right, "BITCOIN YE" concept will work and has a big potential. Yes, I have to think about this .... Wink.
Activity: 27
January 25, 2014, 11:09:18 PM
For ONLINEBITCOINGAMES.COM a list of trending/new Bitcoin based games may be cool, with affiliation etc... or even hosting and providing embedded games on your pages from other developers.

For BITCOINYE.COM I have always thought of adapting the concept of "Penny Auctions" to Bitcoin as this may be very rewarding! You can sell gift-cards and other trendy devices like what are actually doing all these sites. But you can go further in the specialization and sell only virtual currencies. I mean, users buy packs of 100/200/500 bids credits with BTC/LTC/DOGE... and you sell packs of 1.5 BTC, packs of 55 LTC, packs of 700K DOGE... This can offer the chance of winning a big prize for a modest spending, and also converting their coins to another type.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
January 25, 2014, 07:07:38 PM
well yea the domain with "onlinegames" in it should have some kind of online games on it.
Bitcoinye could be anything to do with bitcoin, maybe write a blog or figure out what ye is suppost to mean or stand for.
You could put crazy picutres having to do with bitcoin on bitcoinye , bitcoin ye?

January 25, 2014, 06:59:39 PM
Hello,

I would like to develop 2 domain names, but to be honest, I don´t know from where to begin  Undecided
The domains are ONLINEBITCOINGAMES.COM and BITCOINYE.COM.
Your advices will be very important for me.

May be something like affiliate site Huh

Hopefully will wait for your comments.

Thanks in advance !!!
What you think , can I develop  onlinebitcoingames.com domain name as an  online gamling, betting website ?
January 21, 2014, 05:45:41 PM
Hello,

I would like to develop 2 domain names, but to be honest, I don´t know from where to begin  Undecided
The domains are ONLINEBITCOINGAMES.COM and BITCOINYE.COM.
Your advices will be very important for me.

May be something like affiliate site Huh

Hopefully will wait for your comments.

Thanks in advance !!!
Pages:
Jump to: