Pages:
Author

Topic: Domaining - get involved into profitable trading with domain names - page 4. (Read 5083 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I am interested as well. I cannot open your website. Can you give me the brief introduction of your products?

I just checked and the website works normally at my side.

In short, domaining is trading with domain names. I have been doing this for about 10 years now and last almost 4 years it is my main job. At HonorarniPosao.net (means spare time job) I introduced domaining to the people in my area as it is not well known here. Thats why the web is mainly on Croatian, with exception of small part which is on English. However, I wrote Domaining instructions on English too so you would get an English version.

Domaining is a great job but you have to know what you are doing to make profit.

I wrote in instructions:

• what kind of domains you need to search for
  • where to search for them
  • how and where to get them for less than $10
  • how to recognize if that specific domain is really good for quick flip
  • how and where to sell it within a few days for average amount of $250-$300 per domain
  • and much more

I described every important detail of this job, without unnecessary info. I wrote only pure instructions and my own experience. Domaining instructions are very direct instructions, not just some text about domaining. After reading you just need to sit and start working as you will be ready to start making profit from trading with domain names.

Feel free to send PM if you need more info, or even better, send an e-mail at HonorarniPosao (at) net.hr
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am interested as well. I cannot open your website. Can you give me the brief introduction of your products?
Still active offer. 30% discount for paying with BTC
Still active offer Wink 30% discount for BTC payment
Activity: 868
any place that has bitcoin related domains that sold for some$$$?
During today (Christmas) 50% discount for paying with any crypto mentioned earlier! That is only $24.5 instead of $49!

Still active, 30% discount on BTC payment, 20% on LTC payment and 10% on payment in other named cryptos. Exchange rate from BTC-e
Accepting payments in BTC, LTC, NMC, NVC, TRC, PPC, FTC OR XPM.

www.honorarniposao.net/#!english/ctqd
I am willing to buy that you have done well out of this

What I am sceptical about is that this is a science that can be perfected and scaled massively thru training

Domaining is a real job, and very profitable one when you do it on the right way. I live from domaining and I am not scared to say that I am an expert.

My strategy are small flips ($xxx-$xxxx each mostly) as I live from this and need constant cash flow. There are few types of domaining. One would be to buy a really good domain (expensive one) that you will be able to sell for $10000 or even $100000, but it will take time. And the other is my type when I buy for $10 or less and sell within a few days for mostly $xxx each, sometimes $1000+. In both ways you need to know to choose domain. Of course you can not sell any domain name even for $50, but I have my own techniques how to determine which domain is good for reselling and I wrote that in my tutorial. It is not about the traffic, PR, "type in", backlink building, landing page, minisite etc...

I have to be honest and say that I cant afford from domaining 30 meters long yachts, but I earn each month few times more then people on regular work in my country (developed EU country) and I am at home.
legendary
Activity: 1386

What I am sceptical about is that this is a science that can be perfected and scaled massively thru training

There is some good info in the product and it has an authentic tone.

Many people do very well out of domain sales and I wanted to learn more.

As with most things it does take work to succeed, and of course there is no guarantee of success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Ne, ne, mislio sam da li je to šta prodaješ ovde zapravo prevod tvog sajta, ili je to neki dodatni knowhow?  Smiley

Pardon, nisam odmah shvatio Smiley To je file u obliku knjige koji šaljem na email. Nije prijevod teksta na web stranici nego konkretne upute za uspješno bavljenje domainingu. Kada kažem konkretne onda zaista i mislim konkretne Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
Ne, ne, mislio sam da li je to šta prodaješ ovde zapravo prevod tvog sajta, ili je to neki dodatni knowhow?  Smiley
Nije prijevod nego isključivo moj autorski tekst, moje znanje i moje iskustvo Wink Napisao sam dvije identične verzije, na hrvatskom i na engleskom. Web stranica je većim dijelom na hrvatskom pa se tamo može pronaći više info
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
Info koji prodaješ je prevod sajta na engleski, ili ima neki bonus i za nas koji znamo (srpsko)hrvatski? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
So I took the plunge and purchased this.

The product gets straight to the point - it is a little short but it definitely contains A LOT of useful info. There are no garbage sentences filling it out which I actually appreciate.

I learnt quite a few new things - which is why I invest in things like this from time to time.

PrFen also seems like he genuinely wants to help if you have any questions via email - he sent me a really long email after I purchased it explaining a few things.

Recommended - thanks PrFen!

So basically you're buying domain names and hoping that someone wants what you have so you can flip them at a profit. Sound about right? There. I just saved everyone $49 Smiley

Almost correct, but I am not "hoping" Wink I know which domains I can sell within a few days for high profit, that's the point Smiley And yes, people are ready to pay $xxx or $xxxx for domain that I bought few days earlier for less than $10.

I am into this business for many years, and last two years domaining is my main job so I am pretty experienced and know exactly how I should trade.

I don't disagree with you that it is possible to buy a domain and then turn around and sell it for much more than you paid. BUT that is the exception, not the rule. And to make people think that *anyone* can just go purchase any old domain and flip it for a couple grand is misleading. If it were REALLY so easy to do, you'd have the money to set up a system where their domain trades had to be done through your site and you got x amount from their first however many trades. Then you could just give the info away and make more profit off of the percentage you get from initial trades than you would from the sale of your so-called secrets.

That would be the honest and ethical way to do it, at any rate.

No, of course you cant sell ANY domain for profit. Experienced domainers do know the difference between good domain and random domain. We do know which domain to take for peanuts and how to sell it for good profit within a few days.
Domaining IS easy, but only when you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. That is why my instructions are valuable.

Your suggestion is marketplace. It is not about marketplace at my website. Marketplaces are not ideal for selling domains. For example Sedo, leading domain marketplace where I sell maybe 1 domain per month. You cant live from that as sometimes Sedo sales are only $xxx so one sale is not enough for the whole month, of course.

I have my own methods, and I sell 2-3 domains per week. My instructions could educate people how to be really successful in this business and how to work on the right and very profitable way.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So basically you're buying domain names and hoping that someone wants what you have so you can flip them at a profit. Sound about right? There. I just saved everyone $49 Smiley

Almost correct, but I am not "hoping" Wink I know which domains I can sell within a few days for high profit, that's the point Smiley And yes, people are ready to pay $xxx or $xxxx for domain that I bought few days earlier for less than $10.

I am into this business for many years, and last two years domaining is my main job so I am pretty experienced and know exactly how I should trade.

I don't disagree with you that it is possible to buy a domain and then turn around and sell it for much more than you paid. BUT that is the exception, not the rule. And to make people think that *anyone* can just go purchase any old domain and flip it for a couple grand is misleading. If it were REALLY so easy to do, you'd have the money to set up a system where their domain trades had to be done through your site and you got x amount from their first however many trades. Then you could just give the info away and make more profit off of the percentage you get from initial trades than you would from the sale of your so-called secrets.

That would be the honest and ethical way to do it, at any rate.
Pages:
Jump to: