Pages:
Author

Topic: DOMOcoin | Community first! | POS + Zerocoin + Masternodes | Contribute to earn! - page 2. (Read 921 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Why would people use your service instead of the good old twitter? There's already a crypto accounts and followers tweeting and retweeting things crypto-related (which means it already has its own crypto-environment", and more importantly, they're free.

Hi Mike,

--snip--

Still a bit confused, so let's walk the thread slowly. Your project is about integrating social medias like twitter, telegram, and discord into one interface, and cross them all? Like, a telegram account can message a discord user?
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Why would people use your service instead of the good old twitter? There's already a crypto accounts and followers tweeting and retweeting things crypto-related (which means it already has its own crypto-environment", and more importantly, they're free.

Hi Mike,

Well first of all, we are not building just another social network, as people are lazy and as you said there is already Cryptotwitter. The ultimate goal is to implement a framework, which embeds twitter, discord, telegram and all the other crypto related networks, not only twitter. So you will still have access to all your beloved centralized and censored networks (although they won´t be happy and certainly will try to limit access of our framework to their centralized networks as we become more popular), but you will also be able to cross communicate and use other forms of communications to stay in touch with your friends. I won´t go much into detail here, as all the details and features will be released, when we launch the crowdfunding after the prototype is finished.

As of now, we are in very early stages, building a userbase (and team), which will help us with adoption of the final product. We are adding parts of the framework step by step, as the community grows. First, we will release a basic login system, which will verify Domocoin ownership (you don´t pay a membership fee, it´s a proof of ownership system) and store those informations in a database, which will later be imported on the blockchain. Those credentials will enable you to access certain parts of the DOMO network (we will lock-up certain discord and telegram channels for example). This will give us the opportunity to advertise for the DOMO network as a whole, while keeping the diversity of the Community. The DOMO Community will act as some kind of autonomous consulting entity, offering services from Community members, but in order to get in touch with the specific person, you need to get yourself some Domocoins to be able to join those restricted areas, because at the end of the day it´s the Community which will generate the value, not some nice features, roadmaps or speculations. Restricting access with Domocoin will ultimately result in the shareholders contributing to the project and not just consuming it (we swapped blockchains twice already, in order to get back those lost and inactive coins and redistribute them).

And last but not least, having a restricted network makes running bots significantly more difficult as it´s much more expensive to run multiple accounts at once (we could even implement verification restrictions on the blockchain level, making automation even less viable, depending on the situation and community), we got much more options to handle a Bot attack than Twitter.

I hope this gave you a brief insight into what we are trying to build here. I am not very active on Bitcointalk so you can reach me faster directly via discord, telegram or twitter.

Activity: 24
Twitter is banning real accounts for no reason. Twitter is centralized, not on a blockchain and we would have many opportunities with DOMO. Since its community oriented, we will be able to build our own environment as we wish. Things that are needed or wanted could be implemented easily or linked to each other.
I rly like this vision, could change many things and open new doors. Yes, you need at least 1 DOMO to get in (as for now), but it shouldnt be a problem to get DOMOS for free to hop onboard. I would donate some Smiley

Is it too much to assume (judging from the tone of your post) that you spoke in behalf of the development team? If so, you perhaps can help me with my question

I joined the community because i like this idea. Sure, im supporting the dev team but this is my own opinion, the reason for me why i like this vison.

Another necessary part is, i think that we can sort out all this scam and fake what is going on out there nowadays. Maybe its a step into more adoption.
legendary
Wait... What?
Twitter is banning real accounts for no reason. Twitter is centralized, not on a blockchain and we would have many opportunities with DOMO. Since its community oriented, we will be able to build our own environment as we wish. Things that are needed or wanted could be implemented easily or linked to each other.
I rly like this vision, could change many things and open new doors. Yes, you need at least 1 DOMO to get in (as for now), but it shouldnt be a problem to get DOMOS for free to hop onboard. I would donate some Smiley

Is it too much to assume (judging from the tone of your post) that you spoke in behalf of the development team? If so, you perhaps can help me with my question
Activity: 24
legendary
Wait... What?
copper member
We have just released new bountys!

Community is growing steadily. Alpha Launch of our first part of the network (limited login) is getting closer!

Thank you for following, make sure you hold at least 1 DOMO !
copper member
THIS IS IT!
a project that deserves to be called a community project, the community can contribute to the project and get something in return.
but still, we need more details about your core team and the future of this project.
and how many coins are in total circulation? where is the old thread link too?

never mind this , since it's a MASTERNODE coin, you know how they run... create, sell, and then ....

Well we started as a X11 fork with limited mining phase of 1 month. There was a Pre-Announcement to avoid Instamine on my side. There was no Premine. We swapped to a POS solution afterwards, I kept the coins, which have not been swapped after 3 months, to redistribute to new contributors. 1 month ago we did another swap, activating zerocoin, updating the logo and adding a development fund fee in block rewards. 75% of coins have been swapped, after another month I will start reducing the swaprate from 1:1 until I keep the rest for further distribution. Thanks to the swap I am in touch with all (!) shareholders and many people already contributed to the project. Like the Announcement design, the logo, masternode tutorials, translations for the Homepage, etc.

No funds have ever been raised in the making of this coin. There was no Presale and you can´t buy coins or masternodes directly from me either. However we are listed on one small exchange (listing was free): https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=DOMO/BTC

But I do suggest to contribute to the project and earn a masternode, not pay for it!

However, since we never raised any money and pay everything out of our own pockets, we also have no budget to pay for listing fees, advertising or other service in any currency other than Domocoin!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
A million total supply makes this one of the most appealing offerings out there. I'm not one to go gaga over MN coins, especially those that brand themselves as an "experiment". However, the total supply, MN requirement, and PIVX fork seems to show that this "experiment" really knows what it's up to
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
THIS IS IT!
a project that deserves to be called a community project, the community can contribute to the project and get something in return.
but still, we need more details about your core team and the future of this project.

never mind this , since it's a MASTERNODE coin, you know how they run... create, sell, and then ....
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
THIS IS IT!
copper member
copper member

Linux

Windows

Mac

Source code

Homepage:
Explorer: