Pages:
Author

Topic: Donald Trump to expose 9/11 Truth and 28 page classified secret document - page 2. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If 9/11 conspiracy theory is true and Trump really want to expose that to public, i bet he would not live enough to actually do that. If some shady group inside US were able to organize 9/11 incident, they are sure able to remove Trump as threat.

Totally agreed.They will never allow someone to expose them.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
If 9/11 conspiracy theory is true and Trump really want to expose that to public, i bet he would not live enough to actually do that. If some shady group inside US were able to organize 9/11 incident, they are sure able to remove Trump as threat.

Watch out for cognitive dissonance operations.  When someone is hinting at a state actor (Saudi Arabia, Israel, whatever) being 'behind 9/11) they are likely to be part of an operation to lead people down a blind hole.  This strategy has been detected in various 'truther' groups.

As for the '28 pages', I personally could not give a fig about them.  The report itself is an obvious sham.  It would be like asking for 28 missing milliliters of a turd sample.  What would be found is a little bit more of the same turd material.

Exactly. Those in power and pulling the strings would not let Trump (lmfao) reveal any truths as to what really went on that day and the ones leading up to it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I did hear that some documents were recently declassified that show that the Bush administration didn't know if there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but told the public that they were sure they were there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Regardless of if this is just a marketing ploy, a method of getting votes, I don't think he'd have the capacity to do such a thing. Even with access, the skull and bones people would likely kill him. Probably during a speech a sniper will take shots at him, but Trump is so clever he probably set up a hologram to deliver the speech in case of a sniper event like this one. Oh Donald, why you so smart?
legendary
Activity: 4620
Merit: 1276

Watch out for cognitive dissonance operations.  When someone is hinting at a state actor (Saudi Arabia, Israel, whatever) being 'behind 9/11) they are likely to be part of an operation to lead people down a blind hole.  This strategy has been detected in various 'truther' groups.

As for the '28 pages', I personally could not give a fig about them.  The report itself is an obvious sham.  It would be like asking for 28 missing milliliters of a turd sample.  What would be found is a little bit more of the same turd material.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
He is pretending to be dumb. If elected, he will expose those 28 pages of 9/11 secret document. Who knew, he knew about these documents which many have already forgot.

Watch

Donald Trump Will Expose 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpbQ7SZTBnY

Trump Correct About Secret 9/11 Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpozFfi0A8

He is a builder and has buildings in NY and the way those buildings in NY fell down may have made him too curious.

Pages:
Jump to: