Pages:
Author

Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton - page 5. (Read 10834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
October 28, 2016, 10:57:35 PM

Trump could simply build a wall around her to MAGA.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 28, 2016, 10:44:54 PM
Trump all the way.

Not because he is ideal. It's because that psychopath who competes against him.

I would chose Trump, as the candidate is almost certain to start WW3. Hitlery has already made it clear that she is going to establish a no-fly zone over Syria. Further, she has said that she will shoot down any Russian planes which violate this no-fly zone. Who gave her the permission to set up a no-fly zone in Syria? She can set up one in the US if she want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
October 28, 2016, 07:38:37 PM
Trump all the way.

Not because he is ideal. It's because that psychopath who competes against him.
legendary
October 28, 2016, 07:30:26 PM

ALL people have a place in a democracy. 

Theoretically. 

Except for "third parties."  Grin

Those two candidates, however, are not fit to lead.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
October 28, 2016, 07:20:50 PM
And that an agent of the Kremlin Trump is better? Putin's supporters will never win in America. In General, such people have no place in a democratic society.
If such people don't have place in a democratic society, how he can be candidate to president of most powerful country of world? I don't like Trump and can't imagine him as president of USA (I have same opinion about Hillary).
legendary
October 28, 2016, 06:12:13 PM
No, that is not better, but why compare apples & oranges?

Both Presidential candidates are crooks and sociopaths...

NEW FBI investigation into Shillary's emails announced today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
October 28, 2016, 09:34:39 AM
And that an agent of the Kremlin Trump is better? Putin's supporters will never win in America. In General, such people have no place in a democratic society.
legendary
October 27, 2016, 07:08:01 PM
Anonymous posted this on Twitter tonight:

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN CONNECTED TO REGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT OF SAUDI ARABIA:

https://t.co/iBg2Hq2QaM
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 11, 2016, 05:26:15 PM
Do you really believe that you matter?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 11, 2016, 12:57:41 AM

if i live in usa i will vote Trumpss

He's not letting you in.

Actually, the kind of foreign person who would support Trump's America, or at least the picture he paints of it, may well be welcomed with open arms.

As a system analyst and strategist, I consider the U.S.'s best hope would be to create an environment which people would wish to live in, then selectively accept the most 'cream of the crop' from other nations.  This means liberty, fairness, opportunity, and rule of law.

My only qualm about this strategy are ethical;  it screws other nations and puts them at a perpetual disadvantage.  My hope would be that in order for the other nations to compete they would try to better their own country as well.  I admit that this hope is fairly pie-in-the-sky though.  If we really wanted to be good guys, we'd refuse to take good people from shitty countries with the hope that they would stay home and work on fixing their problems.

I only state this that I am about to state because Americans are ignorant of bottom-line law. I am kinda in favor of not having our nation overrun by a bunch of people from elsewhere. But, here it is.

Any foreigner who slips into America, and is caught by the authorities can do this. When he gets his day in court before they send him out of the country, he can file a common law claim as a man, against the man or woman who is not allowing him free travel in America. If he knows English well enough to do this, the jury just might award him freedom to remain.

Cool

To a degree my views are shaped by working in environments where probably half of my peers were H1B.  They did a huge amount for the industry and the country (to the extent that our work was not net negative and history is yet to be written on that one...one way all of us working on our tasks were at least neutral.)

Actually, my experiences in school and simply just personal philosophy and study of history led me to my way of thinking before I worked in the tech industry.  My experiences there simply solidified up my views.

To me 'American' is a mindset, and the best proxy for it is outlined in our constitution.  Even now, 240-ish years and much gorp/gov abuse later, that still holds.  That is why I say that there are a lot highly 'American' people have never been to our country and may not have even considered it.  Unlike the above (scrape other nations for talent), this construct is a fairly recent invention of mine.

I've never been much of a patriot of flag waver and only fairly recently started to appreciate certain of the positives of the country as I study things more.  Now I am quite interested to retain hold on what we have left and hopefully claw back some of what we've lost.  Immigration could help a bunch or hurt a bunch depending on who is implementing it.  It could be the case that so many native born Americans are so brainwashed and fucked up that immigrants are actually our only hope.

The Constitution is structure and instruction for government. It isn't for the people.

The Bill of Rights is clarification for how the government is to keep hands off the people. Even the Bill of Rights isn't for the people.

Everything and anything else is for the people to do, as long as they don't hurt their fellow people. It's called freedom, or liberty.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
October 10, 2016, 11:36:47 PM

He's not letting you in.

Actually, the kind of foreign person who would support Trump's America, or at least the picture he paints of it, may well be welcomed with open arms.

As a system analyst and strategist, I consider the U.S.'s best hope would be to create an environment which people would wish to live in, then selectively accept the most 'cream of the crop' from other nations.  This means liberty, fairness, opportunity, and rule of law.

My only qualm about this strategy are ethical;  it screws other nations and puts them at a perpetual disadvantage.  My hope would be that in order for the other nations to compete they would try to better their own country as well.  I admit that this hope is fairly pie-in-the-sky though.  If we really wanted to be good guys, we'd refuse to take good people from shitty countries with the hope that they would stay home and work on fixing their problems.

I only state this that I am about to state because Americans are ignorant of bottom-line law. I am kinda in favor of not having our nation overrun by a bunch of people from elsewhere. But, here it is.

Any foreigner who slips into America, and is caught by the authorities can do this. When he gets his day in court before they send him out of the country, he can file a common law claim as a man, against the man or woman who is not allowing him free travel in America. If he knows English well enough to do this, the jury just might award him freedom to remain.

Cool

To a degree my views are shaped by working in environments where probably half of my peers were H1B.  They did a huge amount for the industry and the country (to the extent that our work was not net negative and history is yet to be written on that one...one way all of us working on our tasks were at least neutral.)

Actually, my experiences in school and simply just personal philosophy and study of history led me to my way of thinking before I worked in the tech industry.  My experiences there simply solidified up my views.

To me 'American' is a mindset, and the best proxy for it is outlined in our constitution.  Even now, 240-ish years and much gorp/gov abuse later, that still holds.  That is why I say that there are a lot highly 'American' people have never been to our country and may not have even considered it.  Unlike the above (scrape other nations for talent), this construct is a fairly recent invention of mine.

I've never been much of a patriot of flag waver and only fairly recently started to appreciate certain of the positives of the country as I study things more.  Now I am quite interested to retain hold on what we have left and hopefully claw back some of what we've lost.  Immigration could help a bunch or hurt a bunch depending on who is implementing it.  It could be the case that so many native born Americans are so brainwashed and fucked up that immigrants are actually our only hope.

legendary
October 10, 2016, 10:52:00 PM

He's not letting you in.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
October 10, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

He's not letting you in.

legendary
October 10, 2016, 09:31:27 PM

He's not letting you in.
Activity: 420
October 10, 2016, 06:16:05 PM
if i live in usa i will vote Trumps, these two candidate for president of the United States and is also good for the citizens with a platform on which the public, however select the appropriate vice president for the best selection, so it is waiting for the election results to select the people we know.
legendary
October 10, 2016, 05:01:30 PM
Go Trump, make America Great Again and the World Will be Better Again!

Trump won't make the world better. He will just give us a breather. The best he might do is set the neocons and the Illuminati back a hundred years in their plans to take over the world.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
October 10, 2016, 04:58:37 PM
I am not siding with either candidates.
I will move from the states by the time one of them take office. Embarrassed
What are You going to do, trump will lead America to ruin? Now You can still leave, but then will be too late ! Or You are not interested in the fate of You and Your children?

OK then how will Clinton improve America compared to Trump and policies, Clinton is a liar, as if you did not know this.
Trump policies are so much better than the warmongering Clinton. her money backers are world renown for being corrupt.

Read up on Trumps future policies for the future https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies

Take some time to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyDSCKYz5sA&feature=youtu.be&t=800
You may learn something.
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
October 10, 2016, 04:49:14 PM
Go Trump, make America Great Again and the World Will be Better Again!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 04:03:15 PM
donald trump will be always better than that corrupted girl hillary clinton
Activity: 290
September 27, 2016, 01:54:07 PM
I am not siding with either candidates.
I will move from the states by the time one of them take office. Embarrassed
What are You going to do, trump will lead America to ruin? Now You can still leave, but then will be too late ! Or You are not interested in the fate of You and Your children?
Pages:
Jump to: