Pages:
Author

Topic: Donate Bitcoins!!! - page 2. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2013, 10:32:11 PM
Translation: they dont need money they need property rights.
They also need Western governments to stop sending "assistance".

Free food either gets dumped into their cities and destroys the ability of local farmers to make a living, or else it gets resold on the open market so that the dictators ruling them can raise cash to buy weapons (from those same Western countries).

Any evidence of this happening? Id like evidence for such radical claims.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
January 17, 2013, 10:03:13 PM
Translation: they dont need money they need property rights.
They also need Western governments to stop sending "assistance".

Free food either gets dumped into their cities and destroys the ability of local farmers to make a living, or else it gets resold on the open market so that the dictators ruling them can raise cash to buy weapons (from those same Western countries).
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
January 17, 2013, 09:44:34 PM
only problem is starving Africans dont need fish, they need fishing poles. Translation: they dont need money they need property rights.

ok but still its great that you are doing this, even though fishing poles are better a fish is still a good thing to have if you are hungry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2013, 09:40:19 PM
After watching this heart breaking video detailing starving children in Africa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-7BT33PnY

I have decided to do something good with my life,  

I have personally donated 30 bitcoins which is about 500$ to the Amani Kinderdorf foundation that provides food for starving children in Africa. I encourage you to do as I have done as the Bitcoins go to a great cause.

To encourage more people to donate I have decided to donate 1/5 of your donation to the charity of your choosing on Bitcoins to Charity. For example if a donation of two bitcoins is made I will personally donate .4 to that charity. Make sure to post the Blockchain transaction on this thread for proof of your donation.

Depending on how big this thread gets I may have to stop with my donations, but I am willing to donate up to 100 Bitcoins this way.
Cheers, god bless!

edit by mod: original links points to Bitcoins TO Charity, which is a scamming site! Real charity is Bitcoins FOR Charity!
Pages:
Jump to: