Pages:
Author

Topic: Donate option for bitcointalk staff - page 2. (Read 282 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
September 24, 2021, 08:55:09 AM
In order to receive their payments for their moderation services, I understand that moderators are required to have a bitcoin address in their forum profile. If you want to donate to staff, you can use this information to send a bitcoin transaction accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 24, 2021, 06:10:06 AM
I am suggesting  a new feature on bitcointalk.

There should be an option to donate to staff or other valued member making quality contributions on bitcointalk. Since this is crypto related forum, donation can be handled with bitcoin gateways. Do you think such a feature will be useful ?

Well... the options are there, the forum doesn't have to do anything special. Let me explain.

* The forum itself no longer needs donations. You can read more details on the official donations page.

* The staff is paid for their work. But if you want to donate to any user from the forum, whether staff or not, you should start by checking his profile.
   Most probably you'll find there a bitcoin address for donations. And if you want to arrange something more complicated, you'll have to discuss/message the user.

So imho we're good and the forum doesn't have to add any feature for this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
September 24, 2021, 06:04:34 AM
I am suggesting  a new feature on bitcointalk.

There should be an option to donate to staff or other valued member making quality contributions on bitcointalk. Since this is crypto related forum, donation can be handled with bitcoin gateways. Do you think such a feature will be useful ?
Pages:
Jump to: