Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donation Raffle] Support open-source mobile operating system Copperhead OS - page 2. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Glad to see you will pick 4 winners Lincoln6Echo, We all know minerjones will most of the time pick the winning slots.  Grin

Lincoln6Echo Could you give me the last open slot available ?

Payment will follow Done

legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Am I getting this right?

I'm donating the ticket cost, right? Or do I first donate and then send payment for the ticket?

I'm a bit confused as I only see one BTC address in the post, or am I just blind?

You just have to donate 0.01 btc to 1DbRzEwZar9T7KF6tE8zUxKmuj9VJhD5U6  (https://copperhead.co/android/donate) if you want one ticket for this raffle.
1 ticket=0.01 btc.

Ah, that's what I thought. I think I was just over thinking it Tongue.

So, I could say that I'd like 3 tickets but donate any amount above 0.03BTC, correct? Smiley

Yes that's correct. If you donate 0.04 btc you will get 4 tickets and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
Am I getting this right?

I'm donating the ticket cost, right? Or do I first donate and then send payment for the ticket?

I'm a bit confused as I only see one BTC address in the post, or am I just blind?

You just have to donate 0.01 btc to 1DbRzEwZar9T7KF6tE8zUxKmuj9VJhD5U6  (https://copperhead.co/android/donate) if you want one ticket for this raffle.
1 ticket=0.01 btc.

Ah, that's what I thought. I think I was just over thinking it Tongue.

So, I could say that I'd like 3 tickets but donate any amount above 0.03BTC, correct? Smiley
legendary
Am I getting this right?

1 ticket=0.01 btc.
legendary
Meh.
Am I getting this right?

legendary
Prizes updated. Cheesy
There is now a 4th prize and 2nd prize got upgraded with ''Institute of Cryptoanarchy'' pen!
legendary
oohhh.... raffle..... Tongue

I'll take 3 spots... 1,e, and 0

Will pay shortly Cheesy

Oh nice! Thank you.list updated. Maybe I can add a 4th prize.
legendary
Cool raffle.

However, you have the same serial numbers twice written on the 1st prize. And, you would not happen to have 5 consecutive numbers up for offer? Regardless, cool idea for a good cause!

fixed the double serial number, sherlock.  Wink But no, don't have 5 consecutive numbers up for offer  Undecided 
legendary
Meh.
Cool raffle.

However, you have the same serial numbers twice written on the 1st prize. And, you would not happen to have 5 consecutive numbers up for offer? Regardless, cool idea for a good cause!
legendary
It would be cool if you allowed people to pick prizes in the order they were selected.  For example, if I won 1st prize but wanted the hat instead of the coins(I do), I would be able to opt for second prize and give 1st prize to the person who won second.  

Thats a good idea! Will change raffle rules.

Edit: rules adapted.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
It would be cool if you allowed people to pick prizes in the order they were selected.  For example, if I won 1st prize but wanted the hat instead of the coins(I do), I would be able to opt for second prize and give 1st prize to the person who won second. 
legendary
Hi,

this is a donation raffle and you can only join if you donated to the public static bitcoin adresss of Copperhead OS.

What is Copperhead OS?

CopperheadOS is a source-available operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is developed as open-source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added security features. With community support they can speed up release cycles with faster builds and focus more of our time on developing CopperheadOS.

Raffle ticket price: 0.01 btc

Donation adress of Copperhead OS :1DbRzEwZar9T7KF6tE8zUxKmuj9VJhD5U6  (https://copperhead.co/android/donate)

Be prepared to sign a message with the adress you donated from. Please post the transaction ID of your donation.

This raffle will have 16 spots (0-9 and A-F) and the winners will be picked based on the hash of 3 future blocks selected by me after all raffle spots are filled. Winner of the first block can't win second and third prize. Winner of the second block can't win third prize and so on. First winner can choose one of the following four prizes. The second winner can then choose one of the remaining prizes (same goes with the third and fourth winner).

Available prizes:

1nd prize:: 5x Below 10k serial number Satori Coins (009084,009085,009086,009087,009089)  Shocked--->Hhampuz
2nd prize: ''Make Bitcoin great again'' Cap from BTCC: https://app.purse.io/product/btcc-make-bitcoin-great-again+ ''Institute of Cryptoanarchy'' pen----->TheNewAnon135246
3nd prize: 2 Satori Coins (serial numbers: 013014, 013016)----->chronicsky
4th prize: 1 Notebook ''Institute of Cryptoanarchy'' + ''Institute of Cryptoanarchy'' pen (https://tickets.paralelnipolis.cz/41-large_default/notebook-institute-of-cryptoanarchy.jpg)   --->dArkjON
Code:
Raffle spots:
1. minerjones
2. Klaas
3. dArkjON
4. Hhampuz
5. TheNewAnon135246
6. Hhampuz
7. buckrogers
8. chronicsky
9. TheNewAnon135246
0. minerjones
a. dArkjON
b. chronicsky
c. Hhampuz
d. chronicsky
e. minerjones
f. Zepher

Good Luck!

Is shipping included or excluded?  Smiley

included but for tracking you have to pay extra (around 5€) when choosing 2nd prize.

Winning blocks:
1. winner: 440735
2. winner: 440737
3. winner: 440739
4. winner: 440741
Pages:
Jump to: