Pages:
Author

Topic: Done something useful for the monero community? Petition for compensation here. - page 2. (Read 3156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
can this also be done in the past - I am not entirely sure if I want to make it a) public and b) if someone else did the same - I think we all profited by that quite massively Smiley

Yes absolutely it can have been done in the past.

We can discuss it in private if you prefer. PM me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
can this also be done in the past - I am not entirely sure if I want to make it a) public and b) if someone else did the same - I think we all profited by that quite massively Smiley
kbm
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I know GreekBitcoin was working with a friend to put together an android widget. It's working and in the app store. I still continue to use it, and enjoy it greatly!

I'll look for a post and try to add it here.

Also, someone put a wikia together, not sure who. Still some ways to go, but it's something that seems to have been done for the community (I think): http://monero.wikia.com/wiki/Monero_Wiki
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
I am the monero source code.
legendary
legendary
I'll go first. I've contributed by trying to save CN investors from their stupidity. Sadly, the neurological degeneration has advanced beyond intervention.

This is confusing seeing as monero is a cryptonote platform. Have you attempted to save monero investors from investing in monero? I don't think a donation would be appropriate for that. Or do you just mean other cryptonote platforms besides monero?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
Please tell me what you have done.

Sorry Anon136, I misread your post. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 826
I'll go first. I've contributed by trying to save CN investors from their stupidity. Sadly, the neurological degeneration has advanced beyond intervention.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
Please tell me what you have done.
legendary
Confirmed by mod that this is not in violation of the forum rules. See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-i-pay-people-who-petition-for-compensation-694692

It wont be a lot but if you have done something awesome for the monero community without being compensated, ask in this thread and ill send you a little something.

Please do not post an address publicly in this thread. Petition for compensation publicly but only PM me the actual address and only if I ask for it.
Pages:
Jump to: