Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] f*D “We are all Satoshi Nakamoto” [ROUND 1] - page 2. (Read 2225 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright! I've just received our Track&Trace code from FiniteByDesign. I can't wait to receive these. Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Coins arrived today! I will get some pics up asap and begin shipping pre-orders.

They look amazing!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright, payment has been sent! Now we wait on the package.
I am expecting to begin shipping in 1-2 weeks. Cant wait!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Received! I'll now contact FiniteByDesign about payment. Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
When are the coins aimed to get shipped out? Cant wait to see some pictures of them Grin
BTW, Mitchell, I currently am getting kialaras shipped from you, so I would only need to pay the shipping once, right? But if these coins don't ship soon, I'd rather get my kialaras shipped to me first, so I can see them in person Wink
Yes, I'll happily group them for you and return the amount of money that is left because of this. I do take shipping in advance, because it's a lot easier that way (and I don't know how much shipping will be if I combine both packages, because of weight and all that).

I hope you don't mind.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
When are the coins aimed to get shipped out? Cant wait to see some pictures of them Grin
BTW, Mitchell, I currently am getting kialaras shipped from you, so I would only need to pay the shipping once, right? But if these coins don't ship soon, I'd rather get my kialaras shipped to me first, so I can see them in person Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright, thanks Zeroxal and TheNewAnon. So we are now waiting on whywefight.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Good. Smiley this is fun Smiley
I can't wait for these coins to arrive.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Good. Smiley this is fun Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Confirmed. Thanks.

And yes, yes you should. I need that TX. Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The group buy is now closed for new participants. The payment address can be found in the OP and I will NOT be sending out PM's with a payment address. The quoted BTC amount is 2% higher than it should be to have a buffer against possible price changes. Leftovers will be returned as always.

Price calculations (and the amount of BTC you have to pay)
Mitchell  |  0,17652779BTC  |  Paid
Lauda  |  0,17652779BTC  |  Paid
Zeroxal  |  0,20715442BTC  |  Paid
TheNewAnon  |  0,19823275BTC  |  Paid
whywefight  |  0,20715442BTC  |  Paid
xqus  |  0,20848601BTC  |  Paid

My excel sheet (with all the calculations) can be found here: f*D - Group buy Round 1.

P.s. The reason Lauda doesn't need to pay shipping is because I'll ship him a huge box of crap anyway (and he will pay for shipping then).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh sh*t. I though this group buy ended this week, apparently not. I've now closed the group buy and I'll post all the payment data once I get back home!

If anyone wants in before I get home, that's fine. FiniteByDesign has reserved ten packs of three for us.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
That is awesome! I see you haven't updated the thread yet. Please don't forget me!  Grin
Whoops! My bad. I've added you now. Wink
That is awesome! I see you haven't updated the thread yet. Please don't forget me!  Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh what the heck. Count me in for one 3 pack. Still in Norway. Smiley
Yes sir. I'll update the thread once I get home.

FiniteByDesign is reserving ten coins for us so we don't need to worry about them selling our before the group buy is over! Grin
Oh what the heck. Count me in for one 3 pack. Still in Norway. Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've changed the maximum amount of coins for this group buy to 10 pieces and the ending date to the 21th of February. I did this, because it would suck if the coins were sold out before our group buy closes. I've contacted FiniteByDesign and asked them if they could put some coins aside for us.
Pages:
Jump to: