Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be caught unaware - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 12, 2020, 09:49:06 AM
There are lots of bullish and bearish speculations happening in the market right now. In youtube and other social platforms, there are countless prediction on the prices of cryptos that is about to happen. But for me, I am bullish. That is why I am trying to amass cryptos that I trust or I believe have the potential of success in the coming months.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 12, 2020, 09:34:15 AM
They are free what they want to conclude while I'm expecting that there's an upcoming bull run but it's unknown when it will happen. The example that you have given might be small for some but the logic is there. You have to invest while we're not yet in the bull run so you have prepared yourself before it happens. Choose the coins you want to invest wisely and if you won't and still falling for those scams, you better stop investing in the quick rich promising projects.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
July 12, 2020, 09:15:46 AM
I kinda agree. If you have few $ and you DYOR on the project, heck, why not.
It could be a dud, it could pay off bigtime. OFC don't invest in scams or obvious shitcoins
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 12, 2020, 08:34:32 AM
There have been a lot of speculations about bull run lately, some people already concluded that we are not likely to have it again, but feel preparing for it will not harm you. Just to make sure that you are not missing out why don't you do it this way, invest at least 10$ in as much as possible coins that you can get that look promising to you. If the bull run eventually comes, you know what 10$ coin can give back to you. I feel it is better than folding your hands or putting all your resources in one coin.
You can regard it as a way of saving for the future. If you wait for the bull run before making an effort, it might be too late. Don't forget, he that fails to plan has planned to fail. It is just a piece of advice anyway.

Those some people you did not even mentioned are just speculating.everyone of us here have their own judgement and speculation, and they are free to express it,  they are entitle to their opinion but not the facts, so my thoughts is I don't care I believe what I believe in when it comes to investing.
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
July 12, 2020, 08:34:19 AM
invest at least 10$ in as much as possible coins that you can get that look promising to you.
Newbies are very easily to badly invest into projects that are told as very promising. Promising, how do you consider a project is promising?

It requires many things and you can not rely on the others to believe in a promising project. Such stupid belief will cause you to invest in that project. I don't care about the technology behind DeFi projects that are widely considered as promising, and also as the future of blokchain ecosystem and financial markets. Months later, maybe within a year or two, you will see how promising DeFi projects are.

This kind of strategy is difficult, especially for newbies. All startup coins can easily convince these newbies that their coin is the next big thing, but the truth is that, they don't have any proven track record with. I'd rather go for coins or alts that already has a name to protect. Top ones are BTC, and ETH, and some other good ones are like XEM (NEM) since they'll do an airdrop by Q4 with their new token with Symbol and it's 1:1, and some other alts than boosted up are Doge and Carnado.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 12, 2020, 08:29:10 AM
There have been a lot of speculations about bull run lately, some people already concluded that we are not likely to have it again, but feel preparing for it will not harm you. Just to make sure that you are not missing out why don't you do it this way, invest at least 10$ in as much as possible coins that you can get that look promising to you. If the bull run eventually comes, you know what 10$ coin can give back to you. I feel it is better than folding your hands or putting all your resources in one coin.
You can regard it as a way of saving for the future. If you wait for the bull run before making an effort, it might be too late. Don't forget, he that fails to plan has planned to fail. It is just a piece of advice anyway.
It's a good advice but you've put a fact apart and that's choosing reliable coins not because of the probably bullrun but for your funds sake, I recommend doing research and choose well developed projects because if bears take over you will have a confidence of recovery, NEO, EOS,BNB can't go wrong on the long run
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
July 12, 2020, 07:59:31 AM
invest at least 10$ in as much as possible coins that you can get that look promising to you.
Newbies are very easily to badly invest into projects that are told as very promising. Promising, how do you consider a project is promising?

It requires many things and you can not rely on the others to believe in a promising project. Such stupid belief will cause you to invest in that project. I don't care about the technology behind DeFi projects that are widely considered as promising, and also as the future of blokchain ecosystem and financial markets. Months later, maybe within a year or two, you will see how promising DeFi projects are.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
July 12, 2020, 07:51:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: