Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be discouraged, things are going to change! - page 2. (Read 497 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
I think being discouraged will make us weaker and crypto thinking will be nearing its end, there is no need to be discouraged but remain steadfast in facing this condition, for the future there will definitely be a recovery.

yes I agree with what you think. indeed, if we are discouraged by the current situation, it will make us weak, so we should not be discouraged by the current situation. we just need to be patient. because we believe that the market will not always decline. surely there will be an improved situation again.
even cryptocurrency still going down, especially bitcoin, i'm still believe about bitcoin future, and i don't think cryptocurrency going end with zero value
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
For some of us that has invested into some kind of icos and cryptocurrencies market generally are at the losing end now and many are discourage about the market performance.  I believe that if you invest into any altcoins and icos in 2017 and you did not sell then your investments should all be in red right now.  Speculators has tried to encourage us that we should keep investing and the future holds great price upwards movement for us.  I think we should not ignore their advice as cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and it will resume it upwards movement again when ETF is approve.  Don't be discouraged , keep hope with the market as I also do.

We should expect the unexpected if you going to analyze the whole cryptocurrency as this investment is too volatile and nobody can predict the prices of every coins we have. If you trust those team behind then tank-up your patience and hope for the best. Panic will not help solve the bearish situation and it can cause much damage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
I think being discouraged will make us weaker and crypto thinking will be nearing its end, there is no need to be discouraged but remain steadfast in facing this condition, for the future there will definitely be a recovery.

yes I agree with what you think. indeed, if we are discouraged by the current situation, it will make us weak, so we should not be discouraged by the current situation. we just need to be patient. because we believe that the market will not always decline. surely there will be an improved situation again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Of course, we don't need to be discouraged and continue to see the future. Indeed, the current conditions are very different from 2017, and now all coin prices are very low. However, the Crypto experience before 2017 is also very low. And for now it's better to continue investing and I still believe that by 2019 there will be a pump.
Since we are still at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, it is clear that each coin has great prospects in the future. We just need to wait for this. It is a pity that for some the cryptocurrency market is the only source of income, and such people, regardless of the state of the cryptocurrency market, are forced not only to buy, but also to sell.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This might be the longest bear in the history of the crypto market but it doesn't mean I'm giving up because there is always a time for recovery. The future is still bright for the holders and traders of bitcoin because of some upcoming developments involving bitcoin in the next few years. More patience instead of discouragement will be needed while waiting  for the improvement of the crypto market.
yeah i agree on your statement above that there's always a recovery of market after. But unfortunately ppl nowadays is always complaining and always become  hopeless with crypto due to this long bear season.  In my view only smart ppl and those true believer can understand despite of this situation no doubts.

We cannot avoid that many people or investor's is complaining regarding with the market situation because they spend money and experience big losses in this long bear market,and I agree with you that the bear market situation is only for smart and Patience people if your impatient you will discourage and leave this investment.

Well i agree with the first part that it's good to not be discouraged but also don't make unnecessary assumptions. It's going to be risky listening to someone who assures you that recovery is imminent when they don't have a way to be certain about it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
For some of us that has invested into some kind of icos and cryptocurrencies market generally are at the losing end now and many are discourage about the market performance.  I believe that if you invest into any altcoins and icos in 2017 and you did not sell then your investments should all be in red right now.  Speculators has tried to encourage us that we should keep investing and the future holds great price upwards movement for us.  I think we should not ignore their advice as cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and it will resume it upwards movement again when ETF is approve.  Don't be discouraged , keep hope with the market as I also do.

While that is not bad advice you are assuming that those that lost money in the market by investing in icos in 2017 are still in the market willing to hear those words, many of those people have already left the market and it is impossible to reach them and the few that are willing to listen do not really have much more money left to invest because they already invested everything they could afford during the last bubble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

And who told you that we are upset, on the contrary we trade and cover losses, only now, of course, trade has become a permanent analysis of the market and the movement of coin prices. But this is probably more effective than simply expecting growth.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

A lot of people maybe already bored to waiting. This is why people start to discouraged. We know when bitcoin reach it's peak, it is very hyped. And a lot of people not think first and then jump to invest. This is their mistake because follow something that already hyped.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
This might be the longest bear in the history of the crypto market but it doesn't mean I'm giving up because there is always a time for recovery. The future is still bright for the holders and traders of bitcoin because of some upcoming developments involving bitcoin in the next few years. More patience instead of discouragement will be needed while waiting  for the improvement of the crypto market.
yeah i agree on your statement above that there's always a recovery of market after. But unfortunately ppl nowadays is always complaining and always become  hopeless with crypto due to this long bear season.  In my view only smart ppl and those true believer can understand despite of this situation no doubts.

We cannot avoid that many people or investor's is complaining regarding with the market situation because they spend money and experience big losses in this long bear market,and I agree with you that the bear market situation is only for smart and Patience people if your impatient you will discourage and leave this investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Of course, we don't need to be discouraged and continue to see the future. Indeed, the current conditions are very different from 2017, and now all coin prices are very low. However, the Crypto experience before 2017 is also very low. And for now it's better to continue investing and I still believe that by 2019 there will be a pump.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
For some of us that has invested into some kind of icos and cryptocurrencies market generally are at the losing end now and many are discourage about the market performance. 

Of course, it's normal to be discourage, and you're willing to take the risk anyways, so don't blame the worsening market conditions.

I believe that if you invest into any altcoins and icos in 2017 and you did not sell then your investments should all be in red right now.  Speculators has tried to encourage us that we should keep investing and the future holds great price upwards movement for us.  I think we should not ignore their advice as cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and it will resume it upwards movement again when ETF is approve.  Don't be discouraged , keep hope with the market as I also do.

It's either you take a lost by liquidating your assets or just hodl. They are just advises, it's still up to us decide, specially listening for financial advises from someone you don't know is a recipe for disaster. You need to study and learn everything by yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
actually for now we just need to be patient and wait. we should not panic that will make us lose ourselves. I myself still strongly believe that the future of crypto will be better than now. crypto is present by offering excellent technology and in accordance with the conditions of modern times that are identical to the use of something practical, fast and cheap. and crypto has all this. so be patient. Everything will be fine in time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
If there's someone would get discouraged already in the situation of the market, then they were really weak-handed people that can't hodl a bag for a long time. The market seems to be stable yet slowly dropping every other week and that makes the scene of most newbies to withdraw already in the market.
At the end we are going to make profit only this will be the strategy that most of the people follow it but in the middle the confusion will made lots of people to be distracted to any other field but discouragement will always needed to gain profit but facing them will be the matter here to stay for strong period of time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
If there's someone would get discouraged already in the situation of the market, then they were really weak-handed people that can't hodl a bag for a long time. The market seems to be stable yet slowly dropping every other week and that makes the scene of most newbies to withdraw already in the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i disagree. nothing is ever going to change. if you don't believe me then take a look at the past 7-8 years, maybe more. the market has been the same and the human nature has been the same for thousands of years too. every time the magnitudes change but the patterns are all the same.
we see all these pumps happening and a lot of people buy a ton of different altcoins,. then the dumps come and they all lose money while a selected few make money from pumps because they get out on top. and this trend ends with all these coins dying and being replaced by a new batch.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The market will always be moving even if it is manipulated by whales. All red will become green in the future. Remember, there is no permanent except changes. Wait for the bull run to return. It will happen. We just don't know when it is but it will come so don't lose hope if your investment is all in red.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
This might be the longest bear in the history of the crypto market but it doesn't mean I'm giving up because there is always a time for recovery. The future is still bright for the holders and traders of bitcoin because of some upcoming developments involving bitcoin in the next few years. More patience instead of discouragement will be needed while waiting  for the improvement of the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I do think crypto will recover this year, but I don't think it all hinges on ETF. Even without ETF the markets should bounce back. Crypto still has huge potential, and prices will go back up. It's always been a rollercoaster, and at the moment we are just on the downward slope - hopefully bottoming out soon!
Pages:
Jump to: