Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Be Fooled By The Price Dump! Here's the Real Deal - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Even though currently the bitcoin is being dumped, but it won't make bitcoin die, and even though the market is currently very bloody but bitcoin is still likely to pump again.

Yes the Panic traders has made the market and price dump. Don't afraid market is going to change in the upcoming months be calm and don't panic. Bitcoin value is going to touch around 10K. Investors can buy some coins since the prices are low now and Hold it for few months to get benefited.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Even though currently the bitcoin is being dumped, but it won't make bitcoin die, and even though the market is currently very bloody but bitcoin is still likely to pump again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Well, there's this conspiracy theory that the price of bitcoin is being manipulated so that it will afford some folks to buy bitcoin in a large amount and wait when the price will bump and then become very rich
Bitcoin and manipulation have been tied to each other since the very beginning of when it became a tradable asset. In some cases it's rather obvious and in some cases not.

I am of believe that we have been pushed down artificially in the last couple of weeks, but in the end, the panic sellers are responsible for tanking the market to where we are right now. There are always two sides to a story.

I really hope that people for once stop paying attention idiots such as Tom Lee. I'm sure he has the best intentions, but it's not working out, and it affects people because they hope for something that won't come.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
After trading for a while I am starting to learn that it is best to do the opposite of what your intuition says you should do.

- Buy when everyone is selling.
- Sell when everyone is buying.
- If everyone says A then do B

HODL is always good if you know the long term trend is positive....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Sadly though these things would have gone overlooked by panic sellers considering how deep it declined in just a span of a few weeks. Most people nowadays won't look for answers in the past and are just confined by the information that they reading in the now. While I like your optimism regarding the current state of bitcoin, most people don't share our sentiment and tend to just sell since they think that this is already the end (which is not, clearly.) With all the good news springing on every corner, starting from Starbucks being convinced by Bakkt's CEO to accept bitcoin to NYSE and NASDAQ looking to set up their own futures, why should I worry if these big guys aren't worried of bitcoin tanking atm?

Well, there's this conspiracy theory that the price of bitcoin is being manipulated so that it will afford some folks to buy bitcoin in a large amount and wait when the price will bump and then become very rich
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Sadly though these things would have gone overlooked by panic sellers considering how deep it declined in just a span of a few weeks. Most people nowadays won't look for answers in the past and are just confined by the information that they reading in the now. While I like your optimism regarding the current state of bitcoin, most people don't share our sentiment and tend to just sell since they think that this is already the end (which is not, clearly.) With all the good news springing on every corner, starting from Starbucks being convinced by Bakkt's CEO to accept bitcoin to NYSE and NASDAQ looking to set up their own futures, why should I worry if these big guys aren't worried of bitcoin tanking atm?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
For those who are discouraged, remember history keeps repeating itself
Take yourself through the bitcoin memory lane
- Bitcoin went from being worthless ($0) to $4000+ in less than 10 years
- Bitcoin has a trading volume of $4-$5 billion per day
- It handles 200k-300k transactions per day
- It facilitates the transfer of $1 billion worth of transactions per day globally
- It is being accepted by thousands of merchants around the globe
- It introduced one of the biggest technologies that is being used by banks, governments, and a lot of financial institutions

It has changed the way we carry out transactions and believe me you it has come to stay!
Don't be fooled by the naysayers and those who are adverse to change which we all know is the only permanent thing

NB: Always remember this, you have not made a loss until you sell
    After a price dump comes a price pump
    Never allow your emotions to do the thinking for you
    Always go with your gut feeling
Pages:
Jump to: