Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be like Bill - page 2. (Read 489 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 28, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
It is seriously tough to try and trade for profits in a Bearish market, and I wouldn't recommend anyone try leveraged trading and shorting coins. The less stressful strategy is to average down through the dips which give you the chance of breaking even faster or making larger profits when the coin rises in price again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
ahahaha that's really funny it's like seeing myself when I first got to know cryptocurrency.
but I'm now not going to do that, I will become a holder for bitcoin and altcoin that have great potential.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
A joke but has great benefits if you can review it, do research before investing, and this is indeed what you say.
A motivation and knowledge about crypto. Lessons for beginners to get involved in trading. I think many will understand what you mean.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 28, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
Eh, that's not that bad.

It is certainly better than this:

This is Bill.

Bill bought his favorite coin at $6.
The next day, the coin crashed to $3.

Bill panicked and sold all of his coins off.

A couple weeks later, the coin was $7.

Yeah, it sucks to see that you could have just hodl and sold later for a much larger profit.
But hodling forever is incredibly stupid.
Just look at last Jan.  all those people that hodl and didn't sell saw their coins go from all time highs to the prices of today.

Just set your financial goals, and sell when you reach them.
Activity: 97
September 28, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
This is rauls.
rauls invest into ICO when price was 1$. the next month rauls's token went to 3$. He keep hodl. then after 1 month. his token dump to 0.01$. he f*ked up
don't be like rauls. ok
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 10:14:41 PM
Good point of encouraging the people to hold although this is not advisable during the bearish market period but i think we are already in the tip of this bearish trend so i guess its about to buy as much as you can while the price is cheaper to purchase and don't be like Bill.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
September 28, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

This is hunnykaushal.

Hunnykaushal reposts memes from the bull market that are no longer relevant without any discretion.

Hunnykaushal looks like a fool for posting a scenario where Waltonchain is trading at $15 when in reality it's below $3 and has been for over a month.

Don't be like hunnykaushal.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
September 28, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
Stop loss in highly volatile and decentralized markets is a very dangerous proposition. Your stop can be hit and the price can recover in seconds,

stops can be hunted much more easily on low volume, and so called "whales" are looking for opportunities like this every day, in fact it's the

number 1 trading strategy of some players. Crypto markets have their own unique rules, you need to adjust your tactics accordingly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
In fact, the opposite is true: Using stop loss is a must in trading to protect your investment for going to zero.
Holding leads you nowhere on a declining market especially if you holding useless coins.
Get used to accept  loss and be aware, that it is  the  part of trading process.
Earlier your learn more successful you will be.
The goal is to have more winning than losing trades.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 07:07:35 PM
This is the trick, trying to determine the best time to invest and if the coin is going to pump or dump. Even news can be faked due to the source being a hodler him or herself, or the article being a paid one. Relying on luck is never a good option, but sometimes it is all you have
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
I don't blame him doing that invest is risky game..... In crypto is not always good to be too greedy because if you are you may end up loosing all... When investing always have price target in mind if it sell beyond that price you shouldn't be freak by it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
I laughed at this "meme", but this is the harsh truth unfortunately. Or fortunately for some people, but I'm not going to talk about that now. This definitely reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 28, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
Always show people the other side of the story as well.

The other side of the story:

I think this like the market last 3 months ago Grin I also buy ETH at $450 and hope it will reach $500. Well, it's really reach $500, but a half of $500.  Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
It is the most realistic picture I have ever seen about the crypto. It is actual problem and this joke has a so important aim that we really must follow it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
September 28, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
Professional traders are always the winner here, and people that are manipulating the market, Longterm Hodl is no longer effective, we cannot determine if that certain coin is in his bottom too many manipulations in the market, the elite are laughing now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 28, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
don't be like Bill, study the coin before investing in it. if you do not know why the price is growing, then chose other coin, investigate it and only after that make a decision about buying.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
September 28, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
Always buy after proper research and invest in good projects and never sell at loss.

how you define a "good" project?

some coins like XRP/DOGE/XVG have a nice pump last years, possibly this year too but some of the coins i mentioned highly disliked in this space.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:38:11 AM
This is case to case basis because for what i have experienced for this year was when i buy the dip its dips even more losing my capital. Don't be like Bill is better if the market will in favor of bullish trend but during this bearish market which still in effect, it is better to sell high and buy it low again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 28, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
I think that all those investors who have just come to the crypto market have great advantages over those who bought a year ago. The market is strongly subsided, and the altcoins prices are very favorable,  but the majority spent their fiat money and there is nothing to buy Grin Grin Grin.  I'm talking about the majority)the most common problem) we only have one advantage over newcomers - our experience, we have seen a lot and our nerves like steel.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Always buy after proper research and invest in good projects and never sell at loss.

This is hilarious.  Cheesy I also buy some coins that aren't yet popular and does not yet pump. I just wait for it and of course I always put my stop-loss unless it goes against my way.
Pages:
Jump to: