Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T be mislead by wrong forecasts! Recovery to $850 imminent! - page 2. (Read 3118 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073
silly thread

Not worse than the fallllllling's ones
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
silly thread
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073
Hope it is true.

But Bitcoin won't be doomed if we don't reach the moon. Bitcoin is more than its price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

Feel good charts are feeling good right now. I have a hunch people are scraping up everything they can get their hands on to accumulate as much as possible before the roaring 20s come back. Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
drop your false hope. bitcoin is going nowhere but down!

Activity: 78

I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable

What are Aroon TA and Donchian channels and can you post a few links to information about them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
The downtrend isn't broken yet and it may go lower but I agree that in few weeks there will be several possibilities to recover.
Activity: 88
Over the previous weeks we have seen false forecasts about Bitcoin's price going down to $300, and subsequently even $0! Don't fallll for those claims, Bitcoin is a useful technology with the inherent value of being a decentralised currency. It would be stupid to believe Bitcoin wasn't going for a new ATH within the next couple of months. This may be your last chance!
I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable!!! Be warned!!!

I hope your are correct....  :-)
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
mind blown
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Over the previous weeks we have seen false forecasts about Bitcoin's price going down to $300, and subsequently even $0! Don't fallll for those claims, Bitcoin is a useful technology with the inherent value of being a decentralised currency. It would be stupid to believe Bitcoin wasn't going for a new ATH within the next couple of months. This may be your last chance!
I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable!!! Be warned!!!

https://i.imgur.com/qr24xAr.png
Pages:
Jump to: