Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be one of those weak hands!!! - page 4. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
From this we are better off and we can buy up their investments at a lower price. The main thing is that these people do not become scammers in this sphere and do not deceive honest  investors.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 13, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
The thing is, we do need the weak hands to actually sell off their coins and get out of the market so that when the prices do start to recover, they will recover stronger without the fear of the weak hands starting to sell off and ruining the prices for everyone else. If you know you cannot hold then the market isn't for you and you should not be investing any of your money into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
May 12, 2018, 11:25:33 AM
True. We need strong market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
MT.GOX only moves their bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrencies are bloody, this is the fact that market psychology is easily affected by FUD
Let weak hands sell their crypto this is an opportunity for us to buy at cheap prices
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 12, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
I do not know what weak hands are doing here, i mean if you do not really believe or support this blockchain tech and the crypto coins then you should not invest here, secondly i think most of these guys have a criminal mindset where they try to flip and gamble and try to sell on each negative news to buy back lower but we all know this game can be very risky.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
May 12, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
One news about Mt Gox that would not really change price all that much if it was true and they chicken out and sell. Well maybe that is good riddance. I hope they don't come back Grin don't be one of them!
Pages:
Jump to: