Pages:
Author

Topic: Don;t be tempted to Sell OUT; HODL - page 5. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 20, 2019, 03:43:19 PM
The past two months saw Bitcoin rose from 5k to 14k. obvious. the move looks like a planned market.  it is was a free Bull market just like the Jan ,2018. as a result of this move,Many traders Were deceived by selling out their ALTCOINS to bitcoin in other to earn from the Bull market.

Currently, The bears are back. it looks like a free fall. from 14k down to 9k within two weeks.  Honestly, selling out again will be a total lost for people that left the altcoin Market to bitcoin.
MY OPINION: Dont sell out. Just hold. to avoid loosing out in two places. from indications, the bear can hit hard for long. How long can traders Hodl or will they sell out in panic.  Huh Huh

all i see is simple correction and not bears.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
July 17, 2019, 02:30:25 PM

Did bears really come back? Or there are just other people who just noticing how far the dip goes down but never think of how far the increase goes up. If bears will really come back then expect below $5,000+ as it will surely break the former established price support.

We need this dip, really badly need this to establish a strong bottom. Like you have mentioned, $14,000 to $9,000 in just 2 weeks, look at how weak the resistance at above $10,000. Do you guys just want for the price to just go up and take the easy path to the moon knowing there is weak resistance every floor? If that will be the case then it's just a replay of 2017 where everything is "hype".

I agree, what is happening now is a natural movement. I am really happy with the way the market is looking. We need to build up a solid price support before moving further up.

I have heard that with the BTC halving coming up, many miners are already holding their coins in their wallets.  The price will increase exponentially in 6 months. I would be tempted to say we might even see highs of $30,000 to $40,000 by the end of the year. If you think about it, historically BTC has experienced incredible growth every single time that it has hit $10,000. The price jumps in waves, you could compare it to a tsunami... first the wave retreats, and then it comes back 10 fold.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 17, 2019, 02:24:08 PM

Did bears really come back? Or there are just other people who just noticing how far the dip goes down but never think of how far the increase goes up. If bears will really come back then expect below $5,000+ as it will surely break the former established price support.

We need this dip, really badly need this to establish a strong bottom. Like you have mentioned, $14,000 to $9,000 in just 2 weeks, look at how weak the resistance at above $10,000. Do you guys just want for the price to just go up and take the easy path to the moon knowing there is weak resistance every floor? If that will be the case then it's just a replay of 2017 where everything is "hype".
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 17, 2019, 02:13:37 PM
The past two months saw Bitcoin rose from 5k to 14k. obvious. the move looks like a planned market.  it is was a free Bull market just like the Jan ,2018. as a result of this move,Many traders Were deceived by selling out their ALTCOINS to bitcoin in other to earn from the Bull market.

Currently, The bears are back. it looks like a free fall. from 14k down to 9k within two weeks.  Honestly, selling out again will be a total lost for people that left the altcoin Market to bitcoin.
MY OPINION: Dont sell out. Just hold. to avoid loosing out in two places. from indications, the bear can hit hard for long. How long can traders Hodl or will they sell out in panic.  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: