Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't be too desperate to make earning - page 2. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 117
December 01, 2021, 07:12:49 PM
in trading we must know when to buy and sell because otherwise we will lose the moment to make a profit
Of course, buying and selling at the right time will determine success in trading. That's why a trade must have a good analysis of the time for entry and exit. You must understand that trading isn't for everyone, right? The reason is only a person who has a good understanding and knowledge about the market analysis can succeed in trading.

Besides that, following market developments is also important
All traders must know about this. Following the market development is a must because it may change the trends at any time. Fail to follow it, may cause we miss the moment to sell/buy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
November 30, 2021, 10:25:36 PM
Buying cryptocurrency in this bullmarket and holding it for long time is not wise.
I agree with you. Ideally, buying crypto coins in the bullish season is only for the short term. When the coins reached their ATHs, we must sell them to take profits. Holding them for a long time is a bad idea because their prices will drop much in the upcoming bearish season. Because we are almost in December, we should plan to sell our coins gradually. We must regret it if we don't sell them during the bullish season.

That's how it is and in trading we must know when to buy and sell because otherwise we will lose the moment to make a profit,
at the time of correction I think it's a good time to buy some potential coins,
Besides that, following market developments is also important
Merit: 117
November 30, 2021, 07:56:24 PM
Buying cryptocurrency in this bullmarket and holding it for long time is not wise.
I agree with you. Ideally, buying crypto coins in the bullish season is only for the short term. When the coins reached their ATHs, we must sell them to take profits. Holding them for a long time is a bad idea because their prices will drop much in the upcoming bearish season. Because we are almost in December, we should plan to sell our coins gradually. We must regret it if we don't sell them during the bullish season.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575
November 30, 2021, 06:53:11 PM
It should be understood that making money in this way is quite serious. It is important to understand this in order to get a positive result.
It is actually serious.

And every move you do must have been thought many times like if you're going to sell at losses or you're going to take profits with a 5% gain.

That's vital for those traders that are depending their daily needs on trading and that's why if you're going to make money. Remove the greed and have a set that you're going to earn within a period of that which is achievable.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
November 30, 2021, 06:21:29 PM
It should be understood that making money in this way is quite serious. It is important to understand this in order to get a positive result.
Dont expect from anytime to get positive results because this would really push you into into desperation which would result into mistakes which the things you must avoid
when you are trading on this market.Dont hurry because this isnt a race but rather you should mind about sustainability and this isnt something that can be attained
on shortest time as possible.Take it slowly but surely even though mistakes cant really be avoided but at least you do know on what to do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
November 30, 2021, 01:04:43 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2021, 10:44:22 AM
Many traders still find it difficult to earn good income for this season of profits earring. Trading is different from other social activities you can just start a day and start doing well with it in the community. Trading has some procedure you must follow to be part of those professional traders in the market. Those professional traders don't trade with fear whenever they find their selves in a difficult place than to make use of their strategies to know if to sell at that particular period of time or to hold until the price of that particular coin improve in the market before sale.
In trading everyday is not a Christmas day, there will be loss sometime in the market and there will be massive gaining sometimes in the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 30, 2021, 10:16:01 AM
assuming you need to bring in cash in tarding then you keep persistence in each plunge of market and consistently should keep tolerance while exchanging, the more a merchant have persistence the more he will acquire and get the benefit from that coin, yet bringing in cash and being frantic for more cash has two distinct things, which need clear explanation for the financial backers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
November 30, 2021, 08:40:05 AM
Yes, most people looks for quick money in trading, so once they see little profit the withdraw or sell the crypto token so as not to have price fall, meaning they trade for a very short time. After selling the token out, when they see the coin rising again, they will be regrating whily they took the previous decision. It's advisable to maintain some token for some period of time so as to get more profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 330
November 20, 2021, 10:45:56 AM
Trading cryptocurrency aren't for kid's , it's for people with matured mind. Going into cryptocurrency trading , one have to build up is mindset to be patient to trade for a long time. One of the problem that affects traders during trading is that they think so fast to make profits . Trading cryptocurrency for a very short time always is not the best as a trader .  Successful traders I have come across go into longtime investment , trading is not just acquiring cryptocurrency but trading comes from the mindset. If the mind is not on positive direction it can result to bad outcomes. And at this point now that the cryptocurrency price is low it's best time to go into longtime trading that will yield good profits in time to come.
So, do not be too hasty to make profits , short time trading don't pay much
You have provided traders with input on the basics of trading. I quote about "don't rush to make a profit" for me to make a profit depends on the trader himself. if the profit they expect has been achieved, I don't think it should be fast or slow in trading. it all comes back to the profit we want to achieve, what every trader must have is patience and not be affected by market conditions.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
November 19, 2021, 07:11:15 PM
If you are thinking that you will become a wealthier person in few days then you are wrong. Each and every successful achievement needs time and concentration. If you are rushes to get profit in one day then it is your fault and you are choosing the way of failure to yourself. You should keep calm and wait for the best time of selling and buying of coin. It will be very crucial for your success.
Never chase that success or certain living state on that way because that would really be ending up on some desperation which would might result into mistakes when making some actions.
Just take it slowly and surely and avoid lots of mistakes in regards on what you are doing. Achieving this kind of condition isnt something  that could be get overnight.It would be taking
lots of trials and errors before you do able to get it and also its not an assurance because not all things turns out to be real or could be done on what you do have in mind.
It is somewhat needing some sort of luck too.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 19, 2021, 06:43:44 PM
If you are thinking that you will become a wealthier person in few days then you are wrong.
That's a very wrong mindset. Many of those that have thought of that have been made a mistake because they're rushing and have to think wrongly.

Each and every successful achievement needs time and concentration. If you are rushes to get profit in one day then it is your fault and you are choosing the way of failure to yourself. You should keep calm and wait for the best time of selling and buying of coin. It will be very crucial for your success.
I think there's nothing wrong if you're aiming to earn within the day, whether you're a casual day trader or seasonal trader. That's totally fine, what's wrong is that you're becoming greedy with your goal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
November 19, 2021, 05:29:19 PM
Successful traders I have come across go into longtime investment , trading is not just acquiring cryptocurrency but trading comes from the mindset. If the mind is not on positive direction it can result to bad outcomes. And at this point now that the cryptocurrency price is low it's best time to go into longtime trading that will yield good profits in time to come.
There are some people who are just greedy and the reason they want to trade is because they have heard stories of other traders that were able to become successful by trading cryptocurrencies. But, what they never ask is what these successful traders had to go through and how long it had to take them before they became successful traders. They just come in and they start thinking that they are meant to become rich the same very day that they became traders.

And their desire to get rich quick blinds them from doing what they are meant to do and following the right steps. They continue making mistakes because they are in a hurry, which is very bad. This requires patience and understanding.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 19, 2021, 01:11:10 PM
If you are thinking that you will become a wealthier person in few days then you are wrong. Each and every successful achievement needs time and concentration. If you are rushes to get profit in one day then it is your fault and you are choosing the way of failure to yourself. You should keep calm and wait for the best time of selling and buying of coin. It will be very crucial for your success.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
October 07, 2021, 07:46:48 AM
I have also been in the crypto market for a long time. When the bear market happened, my psychology was unstable and it failed me many times. But I also gained a lot of knowledge every time I lost. The lesson learned is to be prepared to fail in order to succeed
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
October 07, 2021, 07:44:36 AM
That's right, trading is not for kids. But sometimes adults also make the mistake of not having enough knowledge to trade. Read the experiences of your predecessors to learn valuable lessons for yourself
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 04, 2021, 11:03:40 AM
Trading cryptocurrency aren't for kid's , it's for people with matured mind. Going into cryptocurrency trading , one have to build up is mindset to be patient to trade for a long time. One of the problem that affects traders during trading is that they think so fast to make profits . Trading cryptocurrency for a very short time always is not the best as a trader .  Successful traders I have come across go into longtime investment , trading is not just acquiring cryptocurrency but trading comes from the mindset. If the mind is not on positive direction it can result to bad outcomes. And at this point now that the cryptocurrency price is low it's best time to go into longtime trading that will yield good profits in time to come.
Yes that is right. Back then I am so excited to earn money. I am thinking about becoming rich at an early age or even that I am still a student at that time. I think it is also greed because I am seeing my friend that gained a lot in trading but no. I was wrong. It was an illusion.
The thing is, after reading some articles and trading topics in here, it feels like I can already do anything. I prove myself nothing and I realized I have a lot to learn more in this trading. So I must not hurry. Emotions always brings us to incorrect decision.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1599
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
October 04, 2021, 09:05:29 AM
I think you might be ignoring the factor which is most important for people looking for an income in poorer countries, especially if those countries make it more than difficult to earn a decent living wage. Those kinds of people are usually desperate enough and justifyingly so... So they might see your post as a bit judgemental
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
October 04, 2021, 08:52:24 AM
And at this point now that the cryptocurrency price is low it's best time to go into longtime trading that will yield good profits in time to come.
Buying cryptocurrency in this bullmarket and holding it for long time is not wise. Because we have seen the ATH of all cryptocurrency.  I think this bullrun is nearing the end now. So now short term investment is good whatever the profit.
Merit: 12
October 04, 2021, 08:22:06 AM
Maybe it can be concluded that don't be rash in making decisions when you trade. Especially in a state of panic because the market continues to fall and does not show a rapid increase. Take the right strategy and think positively, maybe such a time is a golden time for those who will buy coins and a bad thing for those who have bought coins at high prices. It doesn't matter you just need to make long trades until the coin stabilizes again. But keep control of your emotions because this may take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: