Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't claim to be an investor if it's still like this - page 5. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 288
Almost 99% of investors want to deposit today, tomorrow they will become sultans.  Actually it can't be like that.  It could be possible that tomorrow it will be a loss and the next day it may still be a loss.

No investor will have the mentality of expecting to lose money on an investment they intend to make even if it cannot be avoided. Sometimes the mentality with which investors join the market has an impact on the amount of energy they put into it, which in turn affects the projected return from the investment. All they have to do is be positive and aim to maximize profit while minimizing loss on an investment.

If we have lost, we have to pivot, analyze again, find out why, where did it go wrong, what is the future.  Not if the loss is already screaming scam, blaming people who give "advice", following influence etc.

In conclusion, it is very important to remember that losses are part of investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and as investors, we must be prepared for them.  Don't get caught up in negative emotions such as anger or disappointment when you experience a loss, but use it as a lesson to improve our investment strategy going forward.

A good investor is not usually the one who makes the most profit, but rather the one who can quickly restrategize, alter the strategy in his favor, and reduce potential loss while increasing profits.  Being patient is one of the characteristics of a good investor. However, being patient without always thinking outside the box for a possible way out of a failing investment can lead to total failure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
Almost 99% of investors want to deposit today, tomorrow they will become sultans.  Actually it can't be like that.  It could be possible that tomorrow it will be a loss and the next day it may still be a loss.
How did you get this estimated value, because the last time i checked people are still making massive profit from investing in crypto which implies if they were planning one becoming Sultans over night then none of the progress recorded in crypto investment would have been possible.

If we have lost, we have to pivot, analyze again, find out why, where did it go wrong, what is the future.  Not if the loss is already screaming scam, blaming people who give "advice", following influence etc.

What we have to understand first is that there is no investment today, tomorrow you will become a sultan. Even next year or in 10 years, you will not necessarily become a sultan.  Warren Buffet alone only returns 29% per year.  And that means if we invest $10k, it will only be $12.9k next year, not immediately becoming sultan.  Warren Buffet became a sultan because of consistent profits for decades. The key is patience, discipline and consistency in making investment decisions.  Warren Buffet never loses?  Of course, in 2015 Warren Buffet lost $444 million in Tesco shares.
Lets narrow it to a regular experience and stop the Sultan over exaggeration. A project that doesn't have the potential to do well within a space of 2-10 years is not worth risking your funds. I mean how will a so called investment not having good ROI within 10 years of investing. If that be the case then it is not worth trying in the first place. I mean 10 years of someone's life wasted on an investment with no value.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
Almost 99% of investors want to deposit today, tomorrow they will become sultans.  Actually it can't be like that.  It could be possible that tomorrow it will be a loss and the next day it may still be a loss.

If we have lost, we have to pivot, analyze again, find out why, where did it go wrong, what is the future.  Not if the loss is already screaming scam, blaming people who give "advice", following influence etc.

What we have to understand first is that there is no investment today, tomorrow you will become a sultan. Even next year or in 10 years, you will not necessarily become a sultan.  Warren Buffet alone only returns 29% per year.  And that means if we invest $10k, it will only be $12.9k next year, not immediately becoming sultan.  Warren Buffet became a sultan because of consistent profits for decades. The key is patience, discipline and consistency in making investment decisions.  Warren Buffet never loses?  Of course, in 2015 Warren Buffet lost $444 million in Tesco shares.

In conclusion, it is very important to remember that losses are part of investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and as investors, we must be prepared for them.  Don't get caught up in negative emotions such as anger or disappointment when you experience a loss, but use it as a lesson to improve our investment strategy going forward.
One of the most common big mistake of most investors specially when they are just still starting up because when they do make out some acts about putting money into something and just because they've seen that

lots had made out some huge profits and make money then they would really be instilling into their minds that they might be able to get on the same results if it turns out to be having a bullish market, without even
trying to look at about on the realistic side of things about gain percentage and would really be basing up on the money that they had invested on the first place.Not all would really be having  that
realistic approach but rather going into that delusional approach.

People would really be making out some learning and realization when they had able to experience out some negative things along the way. They would really be able to realize thats not how simple as it looks and sounds.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
__SNIP__

There is nothing in the post to quote and answer I am quoting this for the notification to the OP, Dear please elaborate on the motive behind this masterpiece. I want to know if you can explain it in a simple flow, you are trying to explain the importance of consistency and patience in the crypto market and financial life which allows you to change your destiny, without both of them you can't be successful that's it.

This is what I understood from the Post nothing more than that, I think my understanding skills need to be improved, and I will defiantly try to work on it (On My Understanding Skills).

__SUTLAN HAMZA___
Activity: 420
Merit: 272

What we have to understand first is that there is no investment today, tomorrow you will become a sultan. Even next year or in 10 years, you will not necessarily become a sultan.  Warren Buffet alone only returns 29% per year.  And that means if we invest $10k, it will only be $12.9k next year, not immediately becoming sultan.  Warren Buffet became a sultan because of consistent profits for decades. The key is patience, discipline and consistency in making investment decisions.  Warren Buffet never loses?  Of course, in 2015 Warren Buffet lost $444 million in Tesco shares.

Pages:
Jump to: