Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't doubt the power of Staking coins - page 6. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 09, 2019, 10:45:07 PM
Im agree with you, staking tokens is good way to take some money, and it dont need a lot of time from you.

Of course the risk remains in staking. starting from falling prices that are very likely to occur when we are staking. this is an example of the biggest risk that can make estimates that we should get actually decreased
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 09, 2019, 11:53:40 PM
Yes , staking coins are more better than mining coin as stated by you that heat generation is one of the disadvantage and also time consuming but the staking coin only have the time of your money to actually work for you while you make more profit for your wallet .

So the likes of Neo, Trx, Ont and some good project out there will be fine to have in ones wallet for easy income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 09, 2019, 10:28:50 PM
Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

Do you guys have any other staking coins as good as this?
Share your comments below.

i strongly agree with you there my mate, because i also love staking crypto too. For example, i invested heaviliy in vechain because owning a vechain can produce you vethor which is similar to the gas in the ethereum network.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 09, 2019, 08:51:27 PM
Yes, I also experienced the benefit of staking via project called velic. Daily we use to receive some % amount of profit share.
I think is good for users as well as projects as it keeps token supply limited and increases demand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
August 09, 2019, 07:52:51 PM
I initially did not understand issues concerning staking coin and how it works until I became an example to understand how staking coins work and how it profits individuals by staking rather than selling. Doubting the power of staking coins is a great mistake or idealogy one can ever have and point it black. I appreciate staking coin, they are the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
August 09, 2019, 06:37:51 PM
Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats ,I'm luck to come across miracle telecom project that offers token holders rewards every two weeks from the projects 40% net profits and so far so good ,the reward is not fixed but its way better that other staking coins too ,with 100 tele tokens you can easily make 1.2-2euro based on their net profit every two weeks.

Do you guys have any other staking coins as good as this?
Share your comments below.
This project that you mentioned seems really good. Will give this a try surely. I have heard about its success but never gave it a shot. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
July 31, 2019, 07:04:39 PM
staking coins are best and doubting the power of staking coins is the worst mentality on will ever have. The miracle tele project has been an amazing project I personally promoted this year and with its staking rewards biweekly has really been incredible. I really do wish most projects will take this initiative and work on same to enhance mass adoption.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
July 30, 2019, 02:31:47 AM
Staking coins are good for long term hold since dividends are generated, but saying miracle tele (which is not on any major exchange) is better than other staking coins is a no no. I have been holding NEO, VET, TRX for a long time and my dividends are so far are really cool for me.  At least I'm sure those projects are solid rock in terms of team and development.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
July 30, 2019, 02:17:32 AM
I never knew that staking has become this flexible, because I usually run for staking when I see one because the amount of money that is usually being demanding to stake is quite a lot at the initial stage, and the time to start making profit too longer which made, i prefer to just trade my coin or just hold it till I see bull run add more profit to it, but with this one you have explained here, it really looks too good to be true and quite interesting.

I just hope it is not another way of scamming people. Anyway, I will still try as much as possible to look into the project and really be sure that it is a project that can be trusted and the team are genuine, because I think I am interested, the profit is quite ok for such low amount of token required to stake. This can be afforded by many people.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 29, 2019, 08:47:26 PM
I already have this coin, even though it's only a few thousand, but I admit this coin is different from other coins, and I'm sure this coin will be more interested if it's already entered a large market, but in my opinion it's not staking, but like saving coins and get a share of income. the difference is that the prize is very large in my opinion compared to other projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 29, 2019, 07:54:23 PM
I really agree with this. Staking is one of the ways for us to add the amount and collect them, and at a certain tie, we can sell the coins in the good price or rate. This strategy may be implemented very well in several coins, but of course, it may not fit all coins. In this case, before staking, be careful enough in order to pick the right coins for staking, that have great value and volume in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
July 29, 2019, 06:15:12 PM
Staking coins is way better than mining ,hassle free and no generating of heats
If you think that the coins you are staking are magical coins, its good for you. I am not sure how long these coins will last and how long you will have your profits, i view all these staking coins as one big ponzi and i am sure you will loose those valuation in the long run, lets see how long your magic coins will give you the profits. I used to stake coins in the past and i know the valuation of those coins just dropped to almost a few satoshi because of obvious reasons and i expect that will be the case for every other project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
July 29, 2019, 04:37:03 PM
Staking makes a whole of sense if coins value is stable and has a community using them, unlike what we see with so many coins building projects on this concept only to end up as a dead project even before your profits come it.
Not a fan of such at the moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 04:27:30 PM
Staking coins is a new way of sensitizing investors to hold tokens of a project. The holders can enjoy some profits at the end of a specific period without doing anything more. Its really a good way of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 29, 2019, 11:47:39 AM
Staking is for the wise in crypto sphere, believe me, it appears to be far better than bounty campaign these days if you can invest reasonable amount of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 29, 2019, 07:30:01 AM
I agree and I do not see any purpose in mining coins, especially right now, where you are getting profit in very rare cases and mining in general is not profitable at such prices. Staking brings more advantages and do not require extra costs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
July 29, 2019, 11:44:05 AM
Im agree with you, staking tokens is good way to take some money, and it dont need a lot of time from you.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 27, 2019, 12:37:53 AM
I have taken a good project like that, so when the bounty ends and the token has been distributed, participants still get rewards every 1 month for about 5 months. after that, the Kyc is required to continue, and for investors, also get the same multiple. good experience, and I think such a project will be successful in the market for the long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 29, 2019, 10:21:00 AM
I am no more experienced with staking and mining. Literally I have not mined any coins so far. But in case of staking, I have found a good coin called Miracle Tele and have got some 1500 Tele from bounty campaign. Its staking rewards lured me so much and I believe this tele tokens will give you more rewards through staking.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 03:57:51 AM
it is very uncertain, nothing is absolutely guaranteed in this space though, so anyone involved is aware of the risks though as written in the terms and conditions of staking
Pages:
Jump to: