Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont follow *Anyone. Trolls, To-Da-Mooners, Falling, Sevvero, or *any Prophets - page 3. (Read 2983 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Idiot.

You didnt even read what I just wrote did you ?  Or at least, you didnt *think about it, just took your opportunity to repeat your "See, Told Ya So, We're right,  Im out, shoulda listened to " blather. 

Are you really that stupid, or just hoping to derail my attempt to encourage people to think instead of "believe" (ie, act without thought on unsubstantiated advice) by repeating your "Nyah Nyah, I won, follow me" garbage.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have yet to see a *single one of them put their own money where their mouth (keyboard) is.   They're quick enough to shout "SEE, I Wuz Right !" when it swings their way.

This forum was warned of the final capitulation since $680, this is the time that we sold the rest of our stash and exited the market. So I'm not sure what you mean when you say that nobody around here follows up on their statements. We sold because it was becoming very clear what was in store, and we were proven right. It's hard not to write a small, "see, told you so" when you're ostracized by the majority of the user base here as a troll for merely attempting to warn others ahead of time.

Should have listened to fallllling! Anyone who did would be much better off now. You can call him a troll all you want, but doesn't change the truth he has been right all along!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I know, this is the "Speculation" forum, where *anyone with an opinion (and they all have one) can vent their thoughts using either of their noise-and-wind-emitting orifice's (and its often hard to tell *which one they are using) without any supporting rationale, logic, evidence or any sort of sense at all.   And clearly, they all do.. regularly and repeatedly.  The stench makes it obvious.

The question you should be asking yourself is .. *Why* would they ?   

Do you *really think that they're all just motivated by the milk of human kindness and desperately just want to prevent some random strangers from making a stupid mistake with their  money by shouting their opinions on some little 2-bit forum in a back corner of the internet ?  That they arent either butt-hurt dumpers, paid-fudsters, wanna-be manipulators or just self-important ("I *know _people_ sonny, you should *listen to *me) blowhards

Hah, right.   "Quick, Sell, you will "loose" everything if you dont !",  "No, HODL !, We're going to the moon tomorrow, next week/month/year", "You will be broke and shamed", "You will be a billionaire in 5 years", "You will kick yourself for *not selling/buying now".   

Yap Yap Yap.

I have yet to see a *single one of them put their own money where their mouth (keyboard) is.   They're quick enough to shout "SEE, I Wuz Right !" when it swings their way.

They have super-sure secret insider information ?  Great, Go make a bet, short some coins, or do something that shows that they believe in their opinions.  Show us their financial acumen by proving how right they are.  Nope, they spend their time yapping here and trying to stampede people who are (stupidly) looking for wisdom in a place where any idiot can get up on stage and harangue the n00bs.

Bitcoin goes up, Bears go silent, To-Da-Mooners pop their corks.   Bitcoin goes down, Bulls dissapear and the "Told you so ! You shoulda listened to me !" bears come out of hiding.

First of all, isnt it *obvious that any market that can go from $30 to $270 and back to $90,  then to $1200 and back to $350 in a matter of months is being driven *primarily by *SPECULATION ?   Duh, its only the name of the sub-forum.  If it *does go up to $2000 by Christmas, isnt it *obvious that it can equally as easily come back down again just as fast ?

Get-rich-quick wanna-be's trying to panic the mobs with their talk of Choo-Choo-Trains, Rockets, missed Boats, Beanie Babies, Tulips, Ponzi's and any emotionally-laden historical analogies they can flap about the place.

If you choose to buy a ticket to a roller coaster, *Expect it to be a wild ride.  It goes up and down you know. Thats its nature.  If you're a scaredy, don't get on.   Or take a punt, buy your lotto ticket and go away for a year or so.  worst case, you lose it all, best case you make a lot.  Dont spend what you cant afford to gamble and you don't have to worry.

Bitcoin *IS* a world-changing technology.  There is and has been *nothing like it in the history of the world.  It wasn't even *possible until the global internet (which itself is only 20-odd years old as far as the masses are concerned) enabled the reliable high speed interchange of data amongst the average joes.   Its the first *new form of stateless money with highly desirable characteristics in millennia.   

It Is *very useful in many ways not possible previously.  (not going to list them all here).   But it *is going to take time for it to settle down and find its place.  Collapsing Fiat Currencies, the usual financial shenanigans by stupid governments, the media and the world banking industry are all going to try and make its adoption as slow and difficult as possible, because it *doesn't benefit them, whereas the current system that they own does (at your expense).

Short-sighted idiots who see it purely as a shortcut to their own personal get-rich dreams and speculate wildly will all help to keep it unstable until its market cap reaches the point (billions to trillions) where they can only make little ripples, not big splashes by throwing a few million in and out to panic the gullible and fearful.

I see it primarily as a *Freedom-Tool.   My own personal wealth is literally secondary to that.  I already live my life comfortably, so would I be significantly happier with a Ferrari in the driveway ?  Not in my opinion.  Enough is a feast.   

But, would I like to be able to save/buy/transfer and do whatever I want with my money without middlemen everywhere taking their cut and telling me what I can and cant do ?  Absolutely. 

*Thats what Bitcoin offers long-term, and why I believe in it.   It is the first form of money that is owned by the people who use it.

Every day, new positive things are happening.   People are building new systems based on it.  New apps and platforms are being created constantly.  Adoption is rising.  Its all looking very positive to me.

"Then Why is it going down ?" whine the speculators who bought while it was high.   "Because of people like *YOU, who do nothing except buy and sell in the interest of short-term gain, increasing the volatility and doing nothing to contribute to its adoption".

Gamblers trying to climb on top of each other and focussed purely on trying to increase their own personal wealth by predicting movements or trying to fool others into doing so are so short-sighted its both laughable and pathetic.

Do your research, decide if you think it has potential, make your own decision and stick with it.  Be patient, help it grow and be more useful.  *use it and ignore the emotional price-tickers and the shouters on the street corner..   Anything else leaves you vulnerable to manipulation by panic-merchants with their own agendas.

We now return you to your usual program of Evangelists and Mouth-Frothers preaching their Gospel's for your entertainment.  Pass the popcorn. 
Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: