Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't follow news XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low - page 3. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Mostly ppl around the internet saying XRP is the next ETH.  but what happened?  lol  it seems very stagnant and in my view the future now is to become shitcoin ..because it's been a while and there still no progress in the chart. While other alts keep making pumps along with bitcoin.. So i agree this coin isn't trustworthy anymore to invest because the future is very clear now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Ripple this year has been selling billions of its tokens below market value to institutions and other interested parties. What do you think happens with these coins? Right, they'll be sold to cash in the easy profits.

Another thing is that the contractual agreements between Ripple and certain large holders have expired, which means that they no longer are forced to hold their tokens. Result is more tokens flowing into the direct circulation.

I do however think that XRP is due for a pump in the coming weeks or months with how the entire XRP community seems to be losing faith. Maybe that one more capitulation dump will make the last holders panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
XRP like most of the shitcoins out there is not a good option to buy at all. the only thing that makes it good is those small number of days that it gets pumped but then the problem here is that you will NEVER be able to predict when those days are going to come and until they come, the price continues going down.

so what's the solution?
it simply is to not buy XRP at all meaning stay away from all the pump and dump shitcoins.
or you have to keep an eye out for the pump to start first and then buy it not buy and hope for it to start!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I also saw some of the charts of XRP from different traders, and if they are analyzing it with higher time frames, you are right, we are now on previous horizontal supports of XRP, that's why it is really a danger zone for XRP, might be a reversal? Hmmmm, we don't know.

As Bitcoin Dominance continue to grow, XRP will still suffer more for me, getting now on XRP for the long term is really risky, be careful.  But there are some traders, we have now the 'bottoming pattern' for xrp.
High Bitcoin dominance could lead the XRP to dump again.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Buying XRP is always a bad idea. I mean come on, Ripple Labs holds a huge amount of the total XRP; and while that's just the tip of the iceberg, that itself should put "investors" off. But nope, people apparently do their research on Reddit and on Twitter.

Besides all that, while I think it's a very bad long term investment, there are good short-mid term trading opportunities with XRP though.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Look at XRP chart, it is not good for long term investors if they want to buy now, XRP will hit its all time Jan 2014 low to around 0.001 USD.

This is to happen, What do you think ? will it be a good opportunity for those investors who missed the Jan 2014 rally ?
Pages:
Jump to: