Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't FOMO Gambling this Weekend - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 259
October 24, 2023, 11:21:17 AM
Last weekend the buzz on the Nigerian Twitter space was about one punter who one $450k from the games he staked on. I also saw a bet slip from one of the Nigerian celebrities. There was a friend of a friend who won 1 million naira from his bet . I could go on to name more. Many Nigerians wished they were were the ones who bet on the games and won. Anyone who is sensitive can correctly predict that this weekend we are going to see more young Nigerians bet on the weekend games. And their reason is simple, the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO). They do not want to miss out from this weekend wins. These gamblers and even first time gamblers will go to great lengths to ensure they don't miss out. Some of the things they'll do will include - borrowing money to gamble, joining free and paid telegram signal groups, spending time on social media analyzing punters, steal money to gamble, use their school fees, house rent, and money that they cannot afford to lose for gambling. The result is that 99% of them will not win anything..like they say in Nigeria parlance, "their game go cut."

Please this weekend, do not do FOMO gambling. Gamble responsibly. Use only money you can afford to lose. Do not allow society and social media put pressure on you to gamble or go above your gambling budget. Be wise. And for those who will gamble responsibly,I wish you a winning ticket.

You're correct even for my side people won bet from last week games, we just can't put hope that the same thing fit happen this weak, despite that there's Champions league, some people sha they take this gambling as their real hustle o, you never see where person borrow money and win bet bah? It has happened for my side, the person borrowed 10k and play gamble to won more than 100k that is miracle just it's very risky. Today the Champion league will resume i believe the hustlers on that will have try again base one believe  Grin as for me all this gambling is just by luck, for my side a person just started gambling like 2 months ago just won more than 200k day before yesterday and those my friends that have been playing over a have not win such amounts of money before.

The funny part of it was that, some that are no more playing after they saw this person win such kind of money, they said they can never give up on gambling again, they will keep on playing until they also win huge of money too, to be gambling is not that bad but we should make sure that we are having this money not only rely on gambling. No be everybody wey borrow money to gamble dey cut but the skills pass each other.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 24, 2023, 04:45:24 AM
According to merriam's dictionary gambling is a practice or activity of betting, the practice of risking money or other stakes in a game or bet. It has cause a lot of damage to the Nigeria youth.
So many Nigerian youths don't want to work again, they are just looking for means of turning into a millionaire overnight through gambling.
After working throughout the whole day they carry their hard time labour and place it on a bet. After losing their hard-time money to gamble they will be left with nothing so, they will be looking for always to get money to gamble in other to recover  their money back. so it's like them into stealing it killing and kidnappings and all the dangerous activities.
Gambling as also make some people rich because they play wisely.
This weekend gambling put smile in some people's face and sadness in people's face because it was not as they expected it to be.
Chelsea vs arsenal and Sevilla vs real Madrid which draw in their match destroy make  people lost their weekend ticket.  For anyone playing gambling should still stake wisely that is my advice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
October 23, 2023, 02:09:49 PM
Last weekend was very massive in the gambling world especially when E-money posted his bet between Chelsea and Arsenal. I know a lot of people followed him to play the game because it was trending on Twitter. I can only imagine how many new converts will join gambling the coming weekend.

My advice na say make we use our head o because gambling no be anybody mate. People wey dey celebrate their winning fit don dey loose dey come since, maybe their own time just come and they pick major. There is no easy wat to wealth so make we gamble responsibly. Thank you once again OP for this post because I know say plenty Naija guys dey game even on low key.

If me wan bet this weekend, I go avoid the games of those wey win last week because them fit use this week pay back some of them money them. I no wan follow pay beck wey me no owe.

One of the mentality that gamblers have is that whenever someone wins a bet they will be thinking that they would have also won if they had predicted better and whenever someone wins a bet, you see gamblers trying to meet the person for possible predictions without knowing that gambling is a game of chance as the possibility of winning is 50/50.

Gambling is not something that you will follow trend like maybe if someone staked a huge amount on an event then you decide to follow them with the little you have and having the mindset that if they lose that huge amount of money how much more about you that's staking with little amount.

Everyone has their means of making and getting money as you may not know how people make their money to stake that huge amount without thinking about the possibility of losing the bet moreover, some of these celebrities and influencial people are being used by this betting bookmakers and promoters in other to achieve some of their selfish goals. So gamble with caution, don't follow trends as you might even go bankrupt as a result of indiscipline.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
October 23, 2023, 01:52:08 PM
Person no supposed pressure you to gamble, omo... I see gambling as more of putting ones emotions together and in respect to his mood. I don't play my games under pressure, I don't see my self putting all my hard earned money into gambling because I want to win big or I see people around me using bigger stakes on it.
I dey use my head just as dem no dey teach person to blow hot food before e put am for mouth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 23, 2023, 12:03:27 PM
Last weekend was very massive in the gambling world especially when E-money posted his bet between Chelsea and Arsenal. I know a lot of people followed him to play the game because it was trending on Twitter. I can only imagine how many new converts will join gambling the coming weekend.

My advice na say make we use our head o because gambling no be anybody mate. People wey dey celebrate their winning fit don dey loose dey come since, maybe their own time just come and they pick major. There is no easy wat to wealth so make we gamble responsibly. Thank you once again OP for this post because I know say plenty Naija guys dey game even on low key.

If me wan bet this weekend, I go avoid the games of those wey win last week because them fit use this week pay back some of them money them. I no wan follow pay beck wey me no owe.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
October 23, 2023, 11:26:37 AM
Seriously, last week games gave so many bettors money like tomorrow no day. All the big odds games enter finish. Like throughout today na soso stories of how people been won big for all their games wey d staked last week with small money. It happened that way sha, and many people were lucky that last week's games favored them. Which everly em no go be so this week, people go lose their bets like madt.

As for me wey d here, I can only bet with money wey I go fit afford to lose. Betting more than that, I no fit take that kind risk even if the bet games na sure game, I no try am cos all games d unpredictable.

The only thing wey I fit do by this week na to advice my friends not to bet on their games with big money ooh(as for, betting na sure thing for all of us this week). Make them no expect wetin happen last week to happen again this week. Football results goes in divert ways. Em go fit go in favor of the team that lost last week or go against the team that win their match last week. Whichever way em go, it is advised to have a low staking power(money) than betting with money wey big.
Activity: 336
Merit: 134
Cashback 15%
October 23, 2023, 08:52:47 AM
Last weekend the buzz on the Nigerian Twitter space was about one punter who one $450k from the games he staked on. I also saw a bet slip from one of the Nigerian celebrities. There was a friend of a friend who won 1 million naira from his bet . I could go on to name more. Many Nigerians wished they were were the ones who bet on the games and won. Anyone who is sensitive can correctly predict that this weekend we are going to see more young Nigerians bet on the weekend games. And their reason is simple, the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO). They do not want to miss out from this weekend wins. These gamblers and even first time gamblers will go to great lengths to ensure they don't miss out. Some of the things they'll do will include - borrowing money to gamble, joining free and paid telegram signal groups, spending time on social media analyzing punters, steal money to gamble, use their school fees, house rent, and money that they cannot afford to lose for gambling. The result is that 99% of them will not win anything..like they say in Nigeria parlance, "their game go cut."

Please this weekend, do not do FOMO gambling. Gamble responsibly. Use only money you can afford to lose. Do not allow society and social media put pressure on you to gamble or go above your gambling budget. Be wise. And for those who will gamble responsibly,I wish you a winning ticket.
Pages:
Jump to: