Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hate long term promotions - page 8. (Read 2471 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 09, 2020, 04:54:21 AM
In my opinion, more or less the reward actually does not depend on the time of the bounty program, it depends on the quality of the project, the funds from the investor. In other words, if a bounty program is short but has called for the funds to hit their hard cap, it is actually better than a long bounty program. Therefore, I personally prefer a shorter bounty program.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
May 09, 2020, 03:27:49 AM
actually depending on the project is not a matter of duration.
I prefer to promote a decent project even though the duration is fast or long.
some people might prefer promoting a short-term project, no matter if it's good or not.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 09, 2020, 03:11:13 AM
I'm here to talk about bounties with long duration, I know we all have our experience with short term bounties and long term bounties but I have come to understand that it doesn't matter, here is my own experience
 Last year I promoted E3T bounty project for 4weeks duration and I earned 30$
In 2018 I promoted Airwallet for more than 14 weeks and I earned over a thousand dollar

Durations doesn't matter, small duration bounties can pay high rewards and long duration bounties can pay worse rewards, it's all vice versa, what matters is the quality of the project you promote

Different periods of different patterns and different rates paid, don't be surprised by the current conditions. many were present and ended up failing due to lack of calculation following careful preparation, it depends you now want to spend your time helping to raise them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 09, 2020, 01:03:23 AM
We prefer short term bounty promotion because many long term bounties were scam.
The longer the scam bounty run, the more hunters lost their time and efforts if they don't get their reward.
I personally don't hate long term campaign, it will be a good campaign if it is real.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 08, 2020, 01:48:40 PM
Personally I don't prefer bounties which are more than a month or six weeks. I think airwallet which you are saying is kind of an exception that you managed to make good amount of money.
almost all bounties run from one to three months, I think it doesn't matter if the project or their tokens are already in exchange, and the project runs well, but if you get a bad project, then your time is wasted, that's the risk

We can't be for sure still abut that because coin can die. Blockburn was in the exchange and although its campaign only runs for a few weeks while the coin is in the exchange the coin almost died already after the campaign.

Relictum isn't yet on the exchange, it's amazing how a promise by the team made bounty hunters came to promote them.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 08, 2020, 12:25:39 AM
Personally I don't prefer bounties which are more than a month or six weeks. I think airwallet which you are saying is kind of an exception that you managed to make good amount of money.
almost all bounties run from one to three months, I think it doesn't matter if the project or their tokens are already in exchange, and the project runs well, but if you get a bad project, then your time is wasted, that's the risk
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 07, 2020, 08:50:40 PM
well it all come down to the project itself and management of the campaign if the campaign is managed professionally there will be not much issues. The problem start when you have worked for lets say 2 months and at the end you came to know the distribution has been delayed due to some x.y.z reason.  

Pundix, functionx and origin and i can name few other which i have participated in the past all ran for long period of time and bounty hunters got good rewards in the end. The main thing here was communication they kept the thread updated and informed the participants via telegram and solved their issues.  

Activity: 634
May 07, 2020, 07:46:42 PM
It really depends on the project, whether it's long term or short term. The longer you work for something, the higher rewards you earn, vice versa. It is true, but the fact that you're endorsing scam projects for a long time and receive nothing at all, damn, that's a waste of time and effort, and a very disappointing one unlike to short term bounties, where when it turned out to be scam ones, at least you got to waste shorter time, less effort yet still very disappointing but you can move on fast and look for some decent ones.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
May 07, 2020, 05:24:48 PM
Durations doesn't matter, small duration bounties can pay high rewards and long duration bounties can pay worse rewards, it's all vice versa, what matters is the quality of the project you promote

I agree with you, the entire cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and so is bounty hunting, i think everyone has had a taste of such experience. Duration dosen't really matter, it's only turns out to be painful when you promote a project for a long time and it end folding up, with a short duration bounty, you can easily move on as you are not really attached to the campaign
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 07, 2020, 05:15:30 PM
long durations sometimes become obstacles for prize hunters who can't wait to receive tokens after promoting a project. for me personally it depends on the project itself, if the project is in my opinion worthy to be followed then the long durations is not aproblem.
hold the results of the bounty campaign will not always run smoothly and can not always get a lot of profit, it's better when you get the results then you should be able to exchange it and can make a profit withdrawal from what you have done before you regret it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 07, 2020, 04:53:47 PM
Airwallet? I also own this token, but this token is useless with no value, so what you are talking about thousand of dollars from this campaign? Where did you sell your tokens?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 160
May 07, 2020, 04:20:44 PM
The root problem about long term campaign promotions , the team are so greedy . Bounty hunter's just wasting thier time and effort for waiting much long duration campaign in exchange for nothing . Sometimes its a matter of good concept of project in short term can be useful enough to pay the bounty hunter's . Judging from my own experience /research  bounties with long time duration always disappoints,bounty hunter's . But exception is every where . Thanks
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 07, 2020, 03:12:22 PM
long durations sometimes become obstacles for prize hunters who can't wait to receive tokens after promoting a project. for me personally it depends on the project itself, if the project is in my opinion worthy to be followed then the long durations is not aproblem.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 07, 2020, 03:09:19 PM
It's not about hating it, but people currently prefer short-term projects because they expect quick pay.
and the average project doesn't make the campaign longer than 2 months either, they know if the hunters fear for too long that their project is not real.

That relectum seem to promote for a long term, I wonder if its worth doing on your part because certainly there isn't an assurance to this campaign. I rarely see people discussing 5th generation blockchain, they may have no idea about it or its just not very interesting because there is no real difference.

Long term promotion could be a waste of time really. Its best to just write a blog entry for it if you are interested of the coin but wearing the sig more more than 6 months is just not for most of us here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 07, 2020, 03:09:03 PM
But if a hunter promoting a project for more than four months but the project team decides to hold their rewards further more without announcement on distribution then we can feel the real reason why people hate long term bounties.But nowadays whether its short term or long term people are not ready to join because they know they will end up with getting scammed or the team will be refused to pay the rewards until it reaches no value on exchanges.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 07, 2020, 03:03:07 PM
It's not about hating it, but people currently prefer short-term projects because they expect quick pay.
and the average project doesn't make the campaign longer than 2 months either, they know if the hunters fear for too long that their project is not real.
Activity: 92
May 07, 2020, 01:39:11 PM
btw it also depends on the project that you are taking, sometimes good projects can turn bad and vice versa. because as a bounty hunter not only depends on the project, that's also if you are lucky after promoting the project for months. if not? then you will also waste your time for that long. need to pay attention to that
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
May 07, 2020, 01:23:43 PM
I'm here to talk about bounties with long duration, I know we all have our experience with short term bounties and long term bounties but I have come to understand that it doesn't matter, here is my own experience
 Last year I promoted E3T bounty project for 4weeks duration and I earned 30$
In 2018 I promoted Airwallet for more than 14 weeks and I earned over a thousand dollar

I also think that the success or failure of the Bounty project does not depend on the short and long term. Many times good reward are obtained by promoting short-term bounties; Again, good rewards are not obtained by long-term promotion. In fact, it depends on the overall theme of the project. I personally prefer short-term or maximum 10-12 weeks bounties, because I have never received a satisfactory reward for promoting a long-term bounty project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
May 07, 2020, 10:50:09 AM
I also had the same thought, but if a bounty campaign has a good background to sell in the long run, I think it would be a more option to avoid excessive worries and make me not have to hesitate with long-term investments. Remember, that happens if the bounty has good quality. If not, I think it will just waste time
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 07, 2020, 10:16:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: