Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 108. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:43:36 AM
why? I think holding Bitcoin is very profitable, because Bitcoin price is always increasing every year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
Holding BTC has less risk in it. You can of course increase you BTC value with good investments in altcoins but you can lose, too. The best solution for me is dividing the investment into BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 131
May 30, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
For me investing in bitcoin takes patience. when long-term investing we are advised a lot of patience, because long-term investing we have to monitor prices in the market every day. And when even short term we should also monitor prices in the market. if the short term in my opinion, we do not need to be 100% profit if the price has exceeded our capital we just sell it does not take long. and long term we certainly spend so much capital. like to buy BTC, we know BTC price is not cheap. therefore we need long term to make big profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
That way I've used since the first, it's better to have a lot of coin although only get a little profit than just 1 coin, not necessarily the coin continues to have a good price. Thank you for you who have reminded us all, greeting profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

This is possible, but when BCH dumps to zero because it is a scam perpetrated by fraudsters, you would then have zero BTC, zero BCH and zero USD. What then?

What? it is also the same as he said, he mean that don't hold bitcoin but do trading.  BTC is like gold that you said that when you hold your gold for a long time, you can't get too much gold but the value was too high in the long period of time and it is like bitcoin, the price was more valuable.
Activity: 980
May 30, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
No other coin can be considered against bitcoin for hold as long term as bitcoin already proved its value in this market hence it is a leader of crypto currencies. You can sell your bitcoin anytime but some coins don't have much liquidity in down trend and you can trapped.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
May 30, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

What you've described is called speculation. It's as good strategy as any as long as you're prepared to spend more time on crypto, because choosing the right coins takes a loooot of time and research. It also depends on your ultimate goal. Some people consider 5-10% annual growth rate to be enough, some of course don't. I personally think holding strategy works best with coins bought during some pre-sale or ICO - if the project is good, they usually quickly increase in value.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
Maybe other peoples does who knows a lot of things in the world of crypto some of them not holding or keeping bitcoin for a long time maybe because they believe on it that this time it is good to exchange or sell it and of course to pay their needs like bills and other everyday needs and maybe also to pay our each debts to somebody but for me i still believe that bitcoin will go larger in the future maybe sooner or later a turn of table has to be happen thats why even that exchange already some of my bitcoin. im still holding a little to believe in my hopes and trust in these crypto currency that i will gain a good profit in the future
Activity: 336
May 30, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
I dont agree with that,bitcoin is the best and safest long-term investment in crypto,most of altcoins will die in a few years but not bitcoin.I can play with altcoins but then I always coke back to bitcoin again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
Yes!  All is exact, if business concerns profit it is better to put in perspective alkoins!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 30, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
Bitcoin is the best thing to invest in the long term in this world. At this point prices may be falling, we can not be in a big pump period. Maybe the bitcoin can fall to 1000 dollars.
But in the long run there is no better investment, and after a few years we will see tens of thousands of dollars in prices Wink
Activity: 187
May 30, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
This is a game, so we are in demand To be able to read the situation And conditions When we will hold or sell, because it is sometimes up And sometimes down. If in my opinion, I have to take all those risks. So the conclusion is not a problem as long as the price is still there And the opportunity To gain profit is still wide open.
Activity: 462
May 30, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

Peoples investing in BTC because the rate against USD can increased.
if you buy BCH, there is no different than investing in BTC. Even you can loss if BTC / USD increasing but BCH / BTC rate decreasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
May 30, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
If you want to take advantage of long-term or for the future I think you should buy the Bitcoin. But if you have expectations every day to get the benefits you could buy some Altcoin. With it, you can monitor changes in the price of coins every day and be doing the trade. 
The author of the topic gives a really sensible advice that I thank him very much, which helps to increase my capital, my investments.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 30, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
If you want to take advantage of long-term or for the future I think you should buy the Bitcoin. But if you have expectations every day to get the benefits you could buy some Altcoin. With it, you can monitor changes in the price of coins every day and be doing the trade. 
Activity: 279
May 30, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
we hold BITCOIN because we look more secure than we hold ALTCOIN, this is only in my opinion, if any opinion is same with you please
Activity: 85
May 30, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
In long time, i am looking for my altcoins prices versus bitcoin. I want increase bitcoins in my wallet. I think end of the day, bitcoin holding is the best stratagy
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 02:12:48 AM
I'm not sure you'll keep quiet and stick to hold bitcoin when bitcoin has gone up significantly, and you've gotten a lot of benefits. It would be unfortunate if you did not harvest it. In my opinion, if bitcoin already produces great prices and profits, it is better to take those profits to be allocated to another coin or to bitcoin again.
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
Some people may use this strategy for their investment. There is still a very good chance to hold the BTC for hodl long time. Of course, they are ready with any kind of condition. I myself prefer to hold the BTC and trade some altcoins by following the flow in the market. Buying at the right time and selling in the right time can lead me to gain more profits. So, if we can manage the coins, why not we can invest for long hodl and trade daily.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
Why? whether the bitcoin price will soon be stable again and can be back as before because I know bitcoin slightly increase the price then do not hold your bitcoin with long term and hopefully bitcoin will quickly return to stable and get good results
Jump to: