Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 35. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
My advice, do not ever put all your investment into one crypto currency, because when the market is destroyed, all your investments will suffer losses. You better share it into a number of potential good projects, this is done to minimize the risk of large losses if the market situation cannot be desired.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
most people speak about BTC as a reliable and long-term coin,the growth will be slow,Yes, and bitcoin is completely different in that vsmyla that watching the market you can get the difference ,this believe to hold bitcoin for a long time makes no sense,the coin is fast and you need to buy and sell on time and quickly.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 01:01:52 AM
Very much depends on the situation on the market, I would rather pick up other words, but I think that such words will definitely affect your deposit later, so it's better to make a decision to you, but do not forget to trade on the stock exchange. Smiley
Activity: 42
August 31, 2018, 12:57:06 AM
Don't hold bitcoin is good when the market is fluctuating and if the market is good and rising then the holding is not harmful while holding is also beneficial for every one i like to hold now because it is forecasted that price will rise more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:53:36 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
This works only if you have time to spend your time in crypto every day, otherwise, the best way to buy and keep BTC for long term, because BTC become more rarery every next year.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 12:44:12 AM
You can really go either way with it and win in the end, but always keep a long position at your target price. Buy and sell on the dips but keep that long position handy for when the big jump happens...IMO
Yeah agreeed! I mean its up to us whether we hold it that long or nah but its really dependent on our choice. Since we are the only one who knows the desired price of our choice, it's always up to us.
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
You can really go either way with it and win in the end, but always keep a long position at your target price. Buy and sell on the dips but keep that long position handy for when the big jump happens...IMO
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Maybe we have a different strategy. Thus in my opinion, bitcoin is suitable for long term investment. and will be able to generate a huge profit if waiting a little longer.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
I agree with the author of the topic, it is better to keep altcoins, along with the growth of bitcoin you will get more profit than if you keep only bitcoin. Especially since altcoins can give different profits, so you will get more benefits. This is the good old law of  risks distribution.
Activity: 157
August 31, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
In my opinion keeping Bitcoin is time-consuming if Bitcoin gets a high price i will not keep it but when Bitcoin is low we should keep it. Currently Bitcoin prices are at $ 7,000 this price is very acceptable so long-term hold would certainly be profitable. We will keep short term only if Bitcoin prices are high. The point of keeping Bitcoin is very potential, depending on the time and strategy of each person.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 30, 2018, 11:54:16 PM
I'm at the expense of this does not agree bitcoin as it was in price so it will remain in price. This is a long-term investment of its investment. The title of this topic is many, I want to say, even most people will not like it.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
Hold Altcoin and hold the bitcoin together, because these two crypto have a big chance in the future.
Much support for crypto will certainly be an advantage for Crypto if it wants to survive for a long time.
Never rush to sell your coins at low prices, whatever the situation or condition, don't let you make panic sales.
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
The market is not very stable, we must closely monitor changes in order to buy or sell on time.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
If anyone has any extra investments, they should be invested in bitcoins. This is a long-term investment, which in a year, and maybe two years. But the profit will be so huge that such a profit will not be given by one bank.
copper member
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that affects the entire crypto-currency market. Especially in the long run. The whole market follows bitcoin. And to hold in it an excellent solution.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
I also do not hold my bitcoins for a long time because the price drops so much today as I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future but I'm afraid I see losing my profit. Grin

Everyone who has sold Bitcoins will understand that it was one of the greatest mistakes. It is like the rule. Just wait several years and you will regret that you still don't hold BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
Crypto currency is a very dangerous investment, so every person must make a decision on whether to invest in the crypto currency or not. I decided to invest and it brings me a profit.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
I agree with you, but I think that in the near future Bitcoin will be able to grow. My forecast is that the profit will grow by 50%. And then I'll think about selling.
Activity: 142
August 30, 2018, 03:12:09 PM
On the development, distribution and level of reliability, I invest in Bitcoin all my sborne funds. I try to buy every month!
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
I believe that trading on a daily basis with a big variety of altcoins is way better than just using bitcoin passively, you earn much more on daily trading.
Pages:
Jump to: