Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't invest In Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies! - page 4. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Unfortunately most people will not pay attention to such a post, as many beginners are here in search of money, but not everyone will be able to find them and get some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is true that the title of the topic attracted, but went in and all in principle according to the old. A good topic for beginners and those who are just eyeing the purchase. And many of them have all experienced themselves and it seems that they are already afraid of nothing and these words are like dogma.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
You have stated all the points. I stick to this a lot. I try to spend a lot of time studying the project. And in any case, do not invest money that I can come in handy. Only those who do not mind losing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Your suggestion are appreciated but they should be legit only for ICOs, imo Bitcoin is another story! Isn't it?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Title was just to bring the attention of Those who are thinking of investing money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

A few things you must keep in your mind before investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency:

1.Make sure you have read the whitepaper of bitcoin or the currency you are thinking to put money in.
2.Crypto currencies are not just for making money.
3.There are no guarantees of profit.
4.You can loose all your money so invest only what you can afford to loose.
5. Don't panic when market fluctuates because its not only you who is controlling the market.
6.Do not buy and sell in FOMO(Fear of missing out) & FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and doubt).
7.Take opinions but Do your own research before taking any decision.
8.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.

Lol your title has nothing to do with the content. Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yes, what you say is very interesting. But I'm worried about my coin investments in BTC and ETH. Too tired of the market.

If you are looking for short term profit than its obvious you will be worried. My friend think about long term investment. Long term investments always pays, check history on the Coinmarketcap by yourself & If you are investing your amounts for short term than you are risking your investments as in short term there is a huge probability of losses. You know what price of the BTC was around 600$ in 2016, peoples and now it is around 6500$ that means still 10X profit. Think for seconds why investors are organizing by investing huge amounts of money & their precious time to arrange the blockchain events??? Simple answer because the cryptocurrency have future and they see opportunity in this for long term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes,  I agree with the comments of the author and the best thing before getting involved with cryptocurrency is to gain more knowledge about  bitcoin.  If you have knowledge about btc then you are near to become successful with your goal in cryptocurrency.  Always take note that if you are planning to buy cryptos it should be in bear market where price is low.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Title was just to bring the attention of Those who are thinking of investing money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

A few things you must keep in your mind before investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency:

1.Make sure you have read the whitepaper of bitcoin or the currency you are thinking to put money in.
5. Don't panic when market fluctuates because its not only you who is controlling the market.
6.Do not buy and sell in FOMO(Fear of missing out) & FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and doubt).
8.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.

All this points have already been discussed by so many members on the forum already but thanks for making this point to come again in the picture. But I feel now a days trends are changing only 20/100 peoples read the whitepaper. Newcomers are looking for paid trading signal group or ICO shillers to invest their funds and follow them like goats. I feel very bad for them as they loose their chance of learning something new about the project they are investing in by depending on the signals and paid shills.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yes, what you say is very interesting. But I'm worried about my coin investments in BTC and ETH. Too tired of the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Sensationalism helps but i think most here are way past these pointers.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Your suggestion is very good, but the cryptocurrency is available for purchase. Newcomers recommend avoiding ICO, altcoin, and FOMO gambling games. You can try to buy the top ten coins in the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

8.Do not forget to check the bitcoin forum to know more about that project.
9.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: