Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't invest on bit100x.com - or any relevant site - page 2. (Read 6191 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Why even you trust them with your money? But thanks for it as it may saved other from being fooled by them. Getting x100 in 24 hour is impossible to get from any type of investment. Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.

I only deposited a couple of dollars with them, just for fun. It's not like they made much profit from that. They can maybe buy a chocolate bar. But my main concern is when you search their address on the blockchain, they've made a lot of btc just by promising a 100x doubler. I knew it wouldn't be real but I had to prove it to people who are that gullible. I didn't lose much, but some did and they went into the hands of scammers. Just trying to get the word out to people who believe the bogus on their website. Thanks for reading! Have a great day! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Why even you trust them with your money? But thanks for it as it may saved other from being fooled by them. Getting x100 in 24 hour is impossible to get from any type of investment. Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Did not know that sending BTC knowingly into the void is considered investment now. Nice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Those dumb enough to believe that someone could 100x their investment should definitely deserved to be duped. Just my 2 cents  Roll Eyes
A ponzi that doubles your coins in 100 hours is risky enough without the investors what else a ponzi that doubles your coins in 24 hours?

Here's a tip.
- Planning to invest in a ponzi? Be sure it's popular. (you won't get your coins back if there is not much of investors, it's a ponzi!)
- If you want easy money, DO NOT INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY. I get tired of seeing people here complaining how they loose their coins. You do know that it's a PONZI right?
- As much as you can avoid investing in such. There are only two chances. You win or You loose. You get to blame yourself on this because you are the one who is responsible with your coins.

It's like throwing a bunch of coins in the ground and the kids picked it up, you may think they'll give it back to you but they can also run away with the coins.

Exactly.

Bit100x.com is just a flat out scam though, I don't think they've paid anyone. I knew it was a scam from day one, you can't just multiply bitcoins x100 in 24 hours. I thought I'd waste 0.01 btc because I was bored (lol) and I haven't received a return or anything. But some people do believe you can invest, say, 10 btc and get 1000 back in 24 hours, which is obviously not true.

Thanks for creating that list, I am sure it will help a lot of people who are thinking of investing in what could be, and is probably, a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
A ponzi that doubles your coins in 100 hours is risky enough without the investors what else a ponzi that doubles your coins in 24 hours?

Here's a tip.
- Planning to invest in a ponzi? Be sure it's popular. (you won't get your coins back if there is not much of investors, it's a ponzi!)
- If you want easy money, DO NOT INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY. I get tired of seeing people here complaining how they loose their coins. You do know that it's a PONZI right?
- As much as you can avoid investing in such. There are only two chances. You win or You loose. You get to blame yourself on this because you are the one who is responsible with your coins.

It's like throwing a bunch of coins in the ground and the kids picked it up, you may think they'll give it back to you but they can also run away with the coins.
I had 0.01 btc to waste so I decided to test and see if I could actually multiply my bitcoins x100 in 24 hours!

It's almost been 48 hours and the payment still hasn't been received. Don't trust bit100x.com if, for some reason, you thought it was possible to multiply your btc like that.

I believe this is obvious, that's why I wasted 0.01 btc on it, but for anyone who trusts bit100x.com - don't. No they didn't discover some error in the Bitcoin client. A warning because when I searched up their Bitcoin address on the block chain, there were a fair amount of transactions received on that address. I hope it's just the admin trying to gain credibility and not another user falling for this scam.
Pages:
Jump to: