Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't judge people based on 'appearance' - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
April 08, 2021, 11:23:37 AM
I believe it's the Will of our CREATOR (GOD) for those who do HIS Will to be here in cryptocurrency space and help develop true crypto to something good and very useful.
Beware that the "enemy" will constantly try to get you feel guilty even if what you do is ok.  If what you post and promote is harmless to people and approved by GOD then don't feel guilty about it. They will always find things bad about what you do no matter where you work. You could start promoting Fruits and Vegetables today and they would get you to start thinking that fruit/veg is evil, or maybe use bad names for the fruits and vegetables.
It is part of their war strategy, so ignore and always ask questions to be sure you are doing what is right.

I don't know much about others, but my main purpose of remaining in Crypto space is to help build the right tech that will help people during the time of serious crisis. So, we need to keep contributing and solving problems. You will know when the "time" comes, and there will be safe and decentralized tech people who listen to us will rely on.
Pages:
Jump to: