Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont just borrow money but for the right reason - page 5. (Read 929 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
-snip

I am very clear about my investment strategy, which has increased my net worth considerably over the years. My income has also grown considerably and I am clearly above average in both wealth and income where I live for my age.

Why should I pay attention to your multiple walls of text? You've even been red tagged for them.

The guy is just unable to set a simple message, I think is probably using multiple accounts as well. On regards to the content itself mixing metaverse and investment, I just struggle to make any sense of it.

Anyone can invest, it is not limited with people with lot of money and I would say that it may be even better if you do not start with much. It will not change your life in the short term, but you will be able to build progressively, just as you say. Compounding works well if you are patient and have a long term view on the results you expect. But you have to do a little everyday and try to avoid stuff that is simply too risky.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Nope. No matter what, you shouldn't borrow money from anyone to invest in crypto currencies. Even if you are confident that you will be making profit, you still shouldn't do that. The risks still exists. What if it doesn't goes like you planned? You will lose all the money and things will become even harder for you than it was before. You will have to worry about how you would be able to pay back the money you owe. Don't forget, the first rule of investing in crypto currency is to invest only what you can afford to lose. You can't afford to lose money that you have borrowed.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
It's easy to make a paragraph and put everything you want to happen and believe that it will really happen with or without basis or strong support. If only there's such an easy thing exist in investing, I'm sure we will only see a few people struggling financially.

Now going back to reality, things aren't that easy, and wake up, people. I'm not against OP's view if it's the thing on his mind but I can't apply that to my own. I have my own way and that's what I will follow.
I second to this!

If that's how easy it is if we invest we shouldn't have a problem financially yet the reality just hit us hard when you stepped into adulthood. Newbies might follow the OPs method but I hope they know what they have been doing since most of them would just blindly follow the trail of how to get an easy money with less effort. And I don't think loaning is a good way to invest especially in this very volatile market. Reality would just slap them after they realize that they lost something because of loaning then proceed to invest into something with very little knowledge.

One should be knowledgeable enough about the market if they're planning to invest on it and ready to accept the consequences if they failed to pay the loan. One should be ready and is confident they could pay the loan in no time plus confident enough to get their money back after investment.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
It's easy to make a paragraph and put everything you want to happen and believe that it will really happen with or without basis or strong support. If only there's such an easy thing exist in investing, I'm sure we will only see a few people struggling financially.

Now going back to reality, things aren't that easy, and wake up, people. I'm not against OP's view if it's the thing on his mind but I can't apply that to my own. I have my own way and that's what I will follow.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Always look for something which you could able to pay if due date comes and this is where most people do fail to do so because they arent thinking ahead on what they should gonna do but instead they do take up some loan even though the interest is high because they are expecting ahead that they could make profits out of their investment and talking about crypto that you cant really tell if the market would be good or bad
on next seconds or minutes which would possibly result neither on profits or total loss which would highly affect your situation whether you can repay or not.
I think it's just a burden if you loan money then try to invest it to get the profit yet the loaner didn't actually realize that with the interest itself is already a problem and not to mention the higher volatility rate of the market if they planned to invest it on bitcoin. One should have a visionary perspective if they want to loan and had a most perfect plan that already has a backup plan if plan A failed.

However, Op is just a shiller to a project which most of us won't bother to invest but he's just basically shilling despite of the reviews I've read about of Metaverse.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Not every rich people made returns from their every investments, I read somewhere the best ever and most successful investor of all time who is Warren Buffett even have the success rate of 6 or 7 out of 10 means you can still lose no matter how good your investment plan is. Never borrow money to invest, just make money and start investing. Life is simple but don't complicate it with things which you can't actually control.
Borrowing money to invest I think it's like gambling and it's really not recommended,
need really mature consideration to make that decision and it's not easy for sure,
investing still has risks so if we borrow money for it I think it only makes the risk bigger
Borrowing with a high interest rate will certainly make us very quickly debilitated physically and mentally when the profit has not yet come, but the interest from the loan has jammed our mind and lost the mood to work every day, therefore, to avoid such mental terror, it is better to borrow at low or almost zero interest rates. And there is no need to be averse to borrowing money, investing is also one of the purposes of making the future promising, the purpose is not to borrow money to play, equating with gambling is too much subjective judgment.
Cant imagine on the stress that it would give out when you are trying to seek out for money to repay those interest and you are just depending on one source on which you do wait for your crypto investment to have profits?You would really be fucked up if you do have those kind of method because its never been suggested to take up some loan or borrow money just because you do love to invest
although its not a bad option to take as long you do know on how to repay those without really putting yourself into much trouble. Borrow on the amount which you could see that
you would able to pay without any problems.
This is the reason why borrowing money is never advisable because you are investing in crypto with no guarantees when to make profits. Or might give you losses in the long run when you don't expect it. So its never a good idea to borrow particularly if you have no other sources of income that can help you pay even its interest. Borrowing will only be good only if you have other businesses already that keeps generating an income.

Always look for something which you could able to pay if due date comes and this is where most people do fail to do so because they arent thinking ahead on what they should gonna do but instead they do take up some loan even though the interest is high because they are expecting ahead that they could make profits out of their investment and talking about crypto that you cant really tell if the market would be good or bad
on next seconds or minutes which would possibly result neither on profits or total loss which would highly affect your situation whether you can repay or not.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Not every rich people made returns from their every investments, I read somewhere the best ever and most successful investor of all time who is Warren Buffett even have the success rate of 6 or 7 out of 10 means you can still lose no matter how good your investment plan is. Never borrow money to invest, just make money and start investing. Life is simple but don't complicate it with things which you can't actually control.
Borrowing money to invest I think it's like gambling and it's really not recommended,
need really mature consideration to make that decision and it's not easy for sure,
investing still has risks so if we borrow money for it I think it only makes the risk bigger
Borrowing with a high interest rate will certainly make us very quickly debilitated physically and mentally when the profit has not yet come, but the interest from the loan has jammed our mind and lost the mood to work every day, therefore, to avoid such mental terror, it is better to borrow at low or almost zero interest rates. And there is no need to be averse to borrowing money, investing is also one of the purposes of making the future promising, the purpose is not to borrow money to play, equating with gambling is too much subjective judgment.
Cant imagine on the stress that it would give out when you are trying to seek out for money to repay those interest and you are just depending on one source on which you do wait for your crypto investment to have profits?You would really be fucked up if you do have those kind of method because its never been suggested to take up some loan or borrow money just because you do love to invest
although its not a bad option to take as long you do know on how to repay those without really putting yourself into much trouble. Borrow on the amount which you could see that
This is the reason why borrowing money is never advisable because you are investing in crypto with no guarantees when to make profits. Or might give you losses in the long run when you don't expect it. So its never a good idea to borrow particularly if you have no other sources of income that can help you pay even its interest. Borrowing will only be good only if you have other businesses already that keeps generating an income.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Another thing is to learn to diversify our investment. Diversification is very important but a lot of people never knows that. Like you said: Warren Buffet has the success rate of 6 or 7 out of 10, showing that he doesn’t just invest his money in one, but different assets. Imagine he invested only in one, and that one investment happens to be the one that is not successful, what will he do?

Another very important thing that we need to learn is how to know the right projects to invest in. You have to be able to tell the good ones that are more likely to succeed in the market, if not, it’s going to be a waste of time diversifying. I have seen people who invested in different assets and at the end of the day 90% of their portfolio was a loss.
The real difference maker is to hold an asset that pays AND gets more valuable. For example if I buy bitcoin directly, that can go up in value but it will not pay me, if I put my money in savings account at my bank, that will pay me but not go up in value. I could go with something like UNI or Cake or even ETH gets some proof of stake pools these days, and I could make money with it, but are we 100% sure about those? For example, buying a house and then renting it could be considered a "good" investment.

This is why many people love real estate investments, you get paid for something you own, but it also goes up in value as well. If we are certain that we want to take out a loan, we need to make sure that we have something that will go up in value, but also will pay at least as much as our loan payments each month. If you can pay the loan back with it, then the thing will come for free basically.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

The process of determining which 'instrument' to invest on requires tons of patience, knowledge, and research in order to minimize the risks of losing your money in the process.

Remember that as investors, you must determine whether you aim for short or long-term investments. If you choose the former, it necessarily follows that you have to keep track of the market on a daily basis to earn income. But if you chose the latter, you may somehow rest easy and HODL for long-term which inevitably garners profit on your end (this is primarily basing the price history index of BTC).

People who dare to go into debt should have a visionary perspective, what is the impact if we owe debt, whether we make debt as leverage or just as a burden to meet basic needs that are even difficult to repay.  In fact, if it is used as leverage, the positive impact is very high because, as in agency theory, debt can overcome the conflict of interest if it is placed in the company but in individuals it can increase the productivity of investment working capital.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Another thing is to learn to diversify our investment. Diversification is very important but a lot of people never knows that. Like you said: Warren Buffet has the success rate of 6 or 7 out of 10, showing that he doesn’t just invest his money in one, but different assets. Imagine he invested only in one, and that one investment happens to be the one that is not successful, what will he do?

Another very important thing that we need to learn is how to know the right projects to invest in. You have to be able to tell the good ones that are more likely to succeed in the market, if not, it’s going to be a waste of time diversifying. I have seen people who invested in different assets and at the end of the day 90% of their portfolio was a loss.

Investing may look simpler but it needs lot of work in our mind to have better success rate, ofcourse diversifying is one of the important factor we should follow to reduce the risk of losing our capital.

What I feel is many people invest on something without prior knowledge because someone said it will give good returns which is completely wrong and you will regret it, so invest on only thing which you have enough of knowledge no matter it is a company or business or cryptocurrency.

The process of determining which 'instrument' to invest on requires tons of patience, knowledge, and research in order to minimize the risks of losing your money in the process.

Remember that as investors, you must determine whether you aim for short or long-term investments. If you choose the former, it necessarily follows that you have to keep track of the market on a daily basis to earn income. But if you chose the latter, you may somehow rest easy and HODL for long-term which inevitably garners profit on your end (this is primarily basing the price history index of BTC).
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

Investing may look simpler but it needs lot of work in our mind to have better success rate, ofcourse diversifying is one of the important factor we should follow to reduce the risk of losing our capital.

What I feel is many people invest on something without prior knowledge because someone said it will give good returns which is completely wrong and you will regret it, so invest on only thing which you have enough of knowledge no matter it is a company or business or cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Many people lend money and they didn't spend into the right way like buying expensive things that do not give them an earning back or an investment. Borrowing money is only ideal for the investment so you assured there's a return of the payment after you make a loan let the investment pay for it so you don't need to use another payment. It is better to identify the needs and wants so we got down due to too much debt.

Well, this has a point, but most people loan because there is an emergency that requires money or because there are things that are truly necessary in life. I believe there are also people who loan simply because they want it and do not have money because they are in debt and do not realize it is still a debt. As many have stated in this thread, having a loan means that the money should be invested in something like a small business or others because they can get their money back, though it is still risky but worth a shot.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino
Investing is always risky! Take the lowest risk investments for example with 99% chances of success and you will see that some of them fail sometimes... nothing is "risk-free" in this world! I see everything as gambling, simply when we want to make more from what we have we are risking, depending on our goals and risk level we can calculate our chances of success, and that is gambling! Of course, it's not lucky dice throwing, with researching and experience we can lower the risks, but that's all we can do, there are no guarantees! I guess we should do everything for the right reason, it's how we can live a comfortable life without stress... when people make unreasonable actions they will most likely get into some kind of trouble, and when people make reasonable decisions chances of getting into some kind of trouble are very low!
99% chances of success will be their offers to many people to invest with them. But if people do not research further, they will lose their investment because much of that type of investment is not real. Maybe that can be called a gamble because we only depend on a high percentage from the provider. The important here is that they can search for what they will do with the borrowed money, how they will pay the money, and how long they will end the loan term. If they do not have a plan for that, they will have difficulty repaying the loan and the banks or other people will take what they give as collateral.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1222
Top Crypto Casino
Many people lend money and they didn't spend into the right way like buying expensive things that do not give them an earning back or an investment. Borrowing money is only ideal for the investment so you assured there's a return of the payment after you make a loan let the investment pay for it so you don't need to use another payment. It is better to identify the needs and wants so we got down due to too much debt.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
IMHO.

As much as they can, just avoid taking a loan for investing in the crypto market. They can save a little by little and use that savings for them to invest in the market.

At least if they've seeing themselves in loss, they don't have to think of another problem about paying with interest.
You could definitely or possibly able to make those funds bigger but to know that we arent that patient or lets say that majority is really having that patience problem and does want to see profits in short term and been hoping that they could make their entire capital to be big and would proceed on what they do have in mind.Just like on what majority had been saying here that taking a loan would really make things
even more worst.

Nothing beats out if you do make out investment without minding about paying up something even if you do lost up money. Just try your best on getting rid of doing such action
because you wouldnt know if this one would be your biggest problem.
Well, that's the nature of every one of us. We want to see the profits as much as possible and we don't want to see how hard it is because we're too optimistic with our plans. But the problem is once you encounter the problem and you didn't anticipate that it's going to be worse than that you've expected, you've done it wrongly.

That is the reason why many of us are discouraging people from taking loans for their investments because it's not really ideal. They could be devastated afterward not just financially but as well as morally and emotionally.
Pages:
Jump to: