Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't let the holiday catch you - if you are a day trader. - page 4. (Read 572 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Why the cryptocurrency market always go down during the holidays? even the smaller ones like Easter?

Is there any valid statistic shows that market always go down during holidays?
I did not really notice about it since I'm not day trader and I'm very rare to do trade during holidays or even weekends.
Activity: 172
Merit: 102
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Almost always, during the holidays, the crypto trade slows down and loses in value, and that's the current Bitcoin flight, I think to go back to Sunday.
P.S. you can earn a little on the candles ...BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I dint really take note of this, but it would have been worth if i had bought more, i noticed the increase too, maybe most people that have received money as gift for the occasion, saw it as free money and opportunity to do something good with it, instead of spending it on what will not affect their future, just like i did too. I got free $1000 dollars as gift from a big family friend, so i invested the whole $1000 dollars, i would have added more from my personal money, if i knew people would do the same.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Why the cryptocurrency market always go down during the holidays? even the smaller ones like Easter?
I noticed many times in the past the crypto market normally goes down when people are on holidays from Christmas to Eid-mubarak.
Just noticed the market also relaxed during the smaller holidays like Easter, Diwali (a bit) and Maulud. but not on the valatine's day - lol!

Well, the market started recovering from the Easter holidays today and it appears the bitcoin is heading to another milestone, which is very nice.
What is your take on this matter? Feel free to share views with us here... thanks Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: