Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic! - page 14. (Read 2205 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
February 02, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
Hello Cnut237 Smiley
I am total agree with you. If I were on your place then I will make the same thing because I don't know we will see we ever such low price in the future or this is last historical lowest price and after years people will make here some post full of nostalgia about currents prices)
No need panic for two reasons. First of all this have no any sense and it cannot return your investment. Normal investor need be strong and happy even if you see -50% - 70% of your investments, I think this is something as gambling or Ponzi scheme. So no need worry at all. I think if we all are here we need trust in crypto because we make history today and we need make good image of crypto because trust in this world is one of necessary thing.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
Yes, you have absolutely correctly calculated from the point of view of mathematics and financial management. If the project is not scam, then when all coins fall, you need to buy even more, in order to reduce the average purchase price. But just now the market is all in the red zone and there is nothing to sell, only it is necessary to transfer real dollars to the stock exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
Somebody must panic! If nobody panics they will keep reducing the price to catch some people to sell their bitcoins cheaper. Some people have to panic otherwise ths bearish run will never end.  Smiley
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
I am not panicking so far, but it is not easy.  I thought this correction would be over by now.  
I am still confident in my decisions and the coins I have and I hope everyone is confident as well.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 02, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

I agree. However, I think that it's not easy to convince people and make them feel calm about what's happening. Many people, who are rather new or have not seen Bitcoin plummet in value this low from where it was, would react normally by being panicky and afraid that their investments might amount to a loss. However, the best way to do at this point, like the above-stated reply said, is to be patient and check how Bitcoin ran before, if you would see, there are these rough patches where Bitcoin doesn't gain value, or worse, lose value, for months at a time. After that, it would again assert itself and have a surge in value. So, the better move is to just wait for that perfect moment.

I would add too that it is good to avoid news in rough periods. For me the best strategy for long term is just buy and hodl. Listening to all the FUD is just too stressful.
Activity: 574
February 02, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
Yeah don't panic it's not the end of the world you need to be patient we are now only in the second month we still have ten months, maybe who knows next month everything is gonna be okay all you need to do now is monitor the exchange market you can buy a liitle amount only just to fluctuate the exchange but if you feel that it will increase it in 3 weeks  then buy some more that's the game here.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
February 02, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Keep calm and buy while cheap!
Just wait for the coming of crypto-spring after China's New Year. The Market must show us a great green rise. People believe in it, and, of course, it will happen) Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:14:34 PM
Panic everybody else will buy cheap
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 02, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
too late i panicked , my colleague freaking out helped me a lot, but i hold and didn't sell, i will buy something cheap, it is sales promotion right now  Grin
What really happened? You panicked or not? Keep on holding, there's a lot of things to come in bitcoin and will be distributed to alts as well. Sales promotion with a lot of cheaper coins on sale so you better get yours before its too late.
Maybe final decisions being made in Korea, Japan, China and Russia regarding crypto. Until that is settled we will keep reading bad news every few days.
What decisions? There's no need for South Korea, Japan, China and Russia about crypto because no one will ban crypto. Don't believe in FUDs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 02, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Maybe final decisions being made in Korea, Japan, China and Russia regarding crypto. Until that is settled we will keep reading bad news every few days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 02, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Same thing took place last year. the major coins used to go extermely low for a while. Those who had managed to hold their coins made a fortune in a couple of months.
Activity: 630
February 02, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Try to stay calm and make the most out of a bad situation. Buying in these dips are the best thing that you can do to limit your losses. It will go back up later this year and surpass the all time high, it always does and always will. Get some cheap coins now or regret what could be the last opportunity to get in.
Activity: 74
February 02, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
I personally think we should not panic, if you see the cryptocurrency market there is always a great ups and downs so once you invest you have to be patience and wait till the time you gain profit, a person who get panic, will definitely have to face loss.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
February 02, 2018, 03:58:04 PM
I admit and agree that we should avoid panic but for 1 months we are saying it can’t fall lower and it does... we are not panicking okay but people are starting to frighten
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 02, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
It's very good that you wrote it. Because now really a very difficult situation and many panic. I also panicked, but then I realized that I'm not the first year in this market and I do not have to worry
Judging because today it happens with Bitcoin at its price, then it's almost impossible to abstain from a bad mood. I think that it's worth making sure before making the right choice to sell or save for the future. They sapronoses sound on the forum and the media are quite promising, but also a lot of information about the negative future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
February 02, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
It's very good that you wrote it. Because now really a very difficult situation and many panic. I also panicked, but then I realized that I'm not the first year in this market and I do not have to worry
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 02, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
I fully support! I think that panic is absolutely inappropriate in this situation, and those who bought Bitcoin or other coins at a high price - just wait for a while, and you will see that your money will not only return but also multiply!
Activity: 322
February 02, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
It's hard not to panic if market prices go down, I'm worrying right now about my investment in Ethereum, but I think I should wait untill it raise up
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
too late i panicked , my colleague freaking out helped me a lot, but i hold and didn't sell, i will buy something cheap, it is sales promotion right now  Grin
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

thank you for the information.
I was very panic fitting bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, and the development of the graph shows the declining day.
after i read this information i can image to buy it again...
Pages:
Jump to: