Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t panic! - page 47. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
In my opinion Market is somewhat manipulated by big players. on the other hand , Crypto is gaining attention and a day will come crypto will become mainstream. so, there is no reason to be panicked
Activity: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
When the market grows, it won't panic! If you are now slightly swaying at this stage, many people will start selling immediately. This is a ramming market.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
June 20, 2018, 04:42:02 PM
I'm a little excited. Already mid-summer and the price of bitcoin continues to fall. I'm not sure the price will be$20,000 by the end of summer.

I do not panic any more. I am already tired from down trend. Now I am just relax and enjoy my life
Activity: 90
June 20, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
Afore making some irreversible actions, hodlers need to realize to what level tokens could result unstable and quickly changing these weeks and determine one personal plan.
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
I panicked but it passed. Because people are saying summer will affect bitcoin well so if bitcoin rise it makes other coins good. They are telling wait. Is it true
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
I think it's natural, but it's better to get rid of the panic. yes you are right in my opinion better do not panic but I am aware sure many new players who do not know how to trade well so they are exposed to panic when the price collapses
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
It is not panic situation as prices will recover this time also as in past. If you are patient, you will never be in loss.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
After being pumped a lot from investors or large corporations, I think the price of BTC should be reduced to adjust the price. So that's a very normal thing and we should not panic.
Activity: 69
June 19, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
why panic? there is no cryptocurrency that does not rise and fall, this just normal situation. who often do panic sale and consequently always loss money I think they are less educated about crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
Those who are in the market of crypto currency is less than a year, it is very difficult to see such a fall. But a year ago I bought Bitcoin for 2200 dollars and now do not worry at all.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
As a rule, under the influence of emotions, we make erroneous decisions. Panic never led to well-considered decisions
Activity: 392
June 18, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
we must know that the crypto currency has a volatile price so no need to panic and the price will definitely rise again and really, do not worry and panic with the price of crypto is down
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 17, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
I'm a little excited. Already mid-summer and the price of bitcoin continues to fall. I'm not sure the price will be$20,000 by the end of summer.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Once you have entered into the crypto investments you should have already developed your mind over the issues that can come up over your way because everyone knows market is very volatile and the market stability is never been promised by someone and investing into the good coins is the research one has to do to save themselves from the loss in the coming future. Its difficult to believe you when you said in the coming summer it will hit hard because we could not find any real statistics about the future price. But we can surely say that market will be green and it will be stabilised. So that people should not get panic as everything will on its way.
Activity: 18
June 16, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
The encryption market is unstable, and the prices go up and down. I think this is a normal phenomenon. We should not panic too much when the market falls. We should have enough patience and wait patiently for the market to pick up or continue to buy
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
I don't think the market will fell again as the whole market go back to the bottom. Now, it is the beginning of another round of bull market. So I wish everyone who saw this massage don't get of the train.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 15, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
How tired these waves are. When there is a time when the fluctuations per month will not exceed 5-10%. Yes, of course, the opportunity to earn money on trading is dramatically reduced. The market is changing and it is necessary to adapt to it. We must understand that cryptomarket are unpredictable, it is already impossible to influence active movement now only by heating up interest in the cryptocurrency.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
Market falls and rises. It is regular phenomena for cryptocurrency due to its volatile nature. But do not panic friends at this. The only key is patience. So keep patience. Bitcoin may not hit $20000 again in the near future I think. It may take at least one year to reach $20000. 
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
For anyone who has succeeded in the crypto money market, the first and best recommendation is definitely not panic selling or buying. The dust of rising prices usually precipitates, and those who are panic buying and selling will feel sorry at the end of the day.
Activity: 76
June 14, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
Do you know why people are panicking? If you put your hard earn money into this and now lost over half, how do you expect people not to panic? And througout that panic having others saying similar things that you are saying, "don't panic, it will be $20,000 in the Summer." As if you can tell the future.
Pages:
Jump to: