Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t panic! - page 76. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
April 18, 2018, 04:45:26 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Peoples always panic not matter price goes up or down. When the price going up, they will start selling and not waiting for bigger profits, and when price drop, they will start selling. Thats always happen on our psychology

Unfortunately, it's already so that people are influenced by emotions. Therefore, the psychological factor in trading is extremely important. Those who can control their emotions and make rational decisions can gain a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 18, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
Panic sales are the most damaging to this market. This is what the whale's want and the inexperienced investors to do it. As the number of experienced people grows, the market will be positively affected.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
I actually think we're gonna see some sideways action for a while, but I think we're out of the danger zone.
Dont panic,just relax and calm.That is the best thing to do,be positive thinker,always have confidence to yourself,focus in one thing that it might you feel good no stress.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
Everyone is advised not to sell at this time, but everyone is dominated by emotions a lot. Should cause psychological fear and sell off. I will keep the coin in my wallet, and wait for the miracle at the end of the year.

I think there's no miracle with that because what will happen for the next few months or years are just really what meant to happen as we had seen this kind of movement. So if you really believe in your coins, you shouldn't be worry because sooner we will sit again in our profit. Just keep trusting.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

I agree with you. We are waiting for a good take-off of coins, but for now we are enjoying the summer.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
panic that keeps the bitcoin price down. actually prices remain stable and not too drastically, this is due to panic in sales, because of surprised to see the price slightly decreased. all want bitcoin to reach a high price as long as we always support it, this panic is a threat not achieved high prices. I think we should be patient, and unaffected by the ugly issues of bitcoin. it all depends on our own decisions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 18, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool
Actually only to those people have a weakhand can sell of their token in a low price, I think they do not know it will come back again into a high price. So must better to hold it and wait don't be panic if you see that the market is going red.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

Peoples always panic not matter price goes up or down. When the price going up, they will start selling and not waiting for bigger profits, and when price drop, they will start selling. Thats always happen on our psychology
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
Everyone is advised not to sell at this time, but everyone is dominated by emotions a lot. Should cause psychological fear and sell off. I will keep the coin in my wallet, and wait for the miracle at the end of the year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
Indeed most of them when hearing the price down would all be panicked and some of them would sell it, so as not to lose big.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100