Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't punic, just hodl - page 30. (Read 9055 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 21, 2022, 04:00:42 PM
Huge dumps have not even started yet and I'm sure it will happen, a single sharp drop that will cause panic and many will be forced to start dumping, as time goes on more dumps will occur it's always the same move with bear market, the whole market won't collapse in a day or week it happens gradually
This isn't the first time price will be experiencing a huge and massive correction neither will it going to be the last time, it happened in May through July last year before the price pumped to attain a new ATH, I think what makes the price to remain at the bottom for that period is just subject to the numbers of panic sellers who dump at the dip end of the price are massive, I hope the same scenario will not repeat itself, so that it wouldn't take so much time before the price resume it bullish trend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 21, 2022, 02:56:10 PM
The entire market got inflated last year by government money.  Anything that went up that fast was not going to stay up there forever.  It had to consolidate because there are people that weren't planning on staying in long-term.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 21, 2022, 02:54:18 PM
The entire crypto market is falling again today, but is this the first time? Didn't it fall the same way in 2021 before the new ATH? And remember what was the level of greed and fear at $40,000 a year ago and now? I see this drop as an opportunity to buy fundamental tokens at a good price. I bought NEAR, Sol, Aurora, Harmony, Link, ADA.

Also a good reason to believe that this is just a correction is the fact that the largest venture capital funds continue to invest money into the market. For example, a month ago Three Arrows Capital bought 156K ETH, or just recently A16z, Alameda, Three Arrows Capital held another round of investment and invested $150M in NEAR Protocol, which indicates that serious guys like a16z and Alameda still believe in growth.

If you watch the video of Crypto Influencer after the Crypto Market Crash of 2018, you will see that almost everyone is saying now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin will never go down again, such a golden opportunity will never be found again.  We all know what happened after that.  Bitcoin hit the lowest low almost every month and finally settled at $3,000.  One thing I have learned from watching the crypto market for so many years is that there are opportunities in the crypto market again and again so it is wise to wait for the opportunity without running after the opportunity. 

If anyone thinks that Bitcoin will no longer be available at this price, I will tell them to stop now.  Think again about how much what you are saying is similar to the previous experience.  And since institutional firms are investing, there is no reason to think that the price of Bitcoin will not go down.  These investment institutions will DCA on each correction.  They have come up with long-term plans here.
Activity: 368
Merit: 15
January 21, 2022, 02:37:04 PM
Huge dumps have not even started yet and I'm sure it will happen, a single sharp drop that will cause panic and many will be forced to start dumping, as time goes on more dumps will occur it's always the same move with bear market, the whole market won't collapse in a day or week it happens gradually
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 21, 2022, 02:20:44 PM
hold is one strong reason at this mark ,bitcoin from 40K dropped to 38K in a day and look altcoin market also affected but its good to buy more than what is already on the basket but also more thorough analysis have and to be careful in choosing ! I believe people are not panicking because plunge not too far at 38K
Everyone said it’s the doomsday for crypto. Why do you think it’s just a correction?
I'm not sure that it's doomsday for crypto ,I'm on the opposite corner of that sign ! where do you see everyone saying that? I won't be in it  Grin !
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
January 21, 2022, 02:16:58 PM
Yes, indeed, crypto prices are currently experiencing a correction. There is a possibility that the price will increase in the near future. But the panic will come naturally to traders if they see the condition of the asset decreases. However, if the assets we have to hold in the long term, then we do not need to panic. That is, our daily needs do not depend on the value of the assets we invest in crypto. Don't invest in crypto with kitchen money, because the value of the asset will burn easily. That is, the balance will continue to decrease, and losses will continue to occur.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
January 21, 2022, 02:16:37 PM
The entire crypto market is falling again today, but is this the first time? Didn't it fall the same way in 2021 before the new ATH? And remember what was the level of greed and fear at $40,000 a year ago and now? I see this drop as an opportunity to buy fundamental tokens at a good price. I bought NEAR, Sol, Aurora, Harmony, Link, ADA.

Also a good reason to believe that this is just a correction is the fact that the largest venture capital funds continue to invest money into the market. For example, a month ago Three Arrows Capital bought 156K ETH, or just recently A16z, Alameda, Three Arrows Capital held another round of investment and invested $150M in NEAR Protocol, which indicates that serious guys like a16z and Alameda still believe in growth.
But a disclaimer, or else it would look like you are shilling, everyone should be directed to do their research, if it's about Bitcoin I really don't have any fear Even in the dip I am confident about what it's going to do, buying more Bitcoin right now is wise but buying other Coins just because of its dropping, may lead to serious loses, for now do your research before any step.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
January 21, 2022, 02:06:34 PM
Damn, the fall has been sharp. Who knows, if you invested what you can't afford to lose, it is normal to panic, but if you did things well and your crypto investments are just an extra, it is easier to get diamond hands.

So I would agree with the threads title, but if you really need the money go ahead and panic sell (and learn the golden rule for the next time).
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
January 21, 2022, 01:58:29 PM
It could actually be a correction but still won't stop the upcoming bear market it's just too inevitable, there will be massive sell off and many investors won't want to hold either, later we can see possible bad news follow here and there, don't buy top altcoins at high price while dips takes place it's not wise
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 21, 2022, 12:19:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: