Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 60. (Read 29765 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
Long term investment are the best thing to do most likely in this situation that market are red. Of course the basic techniques of less capital for the future multiple profit or income to be. Therefore, for me quitting on investing is not good for you to do at anytime.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 09:44:43 AM
In terms of investment, it seems to me better to wait for the market reversal. The cue ball is still quite realistic and can go to 3000, respectively, all the altos will pull along. In the long run, of course, investments are now likely to pay off, but this is not certain!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
December 03, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
absolutely right, when all prices go down I think now is the right time to invest, we can invest with less capital,
but even so this situation is also very worrying because there is still a risk that prices will drop even lower
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
Yes i wont stop investing too because of this way to invest i gain enough or sometimes more profits and i enjoy with it.,eventhough this year 2018 is not good enough but the best thing to do us of now is to hold and wait for the right time to move again.

actually playing in daily trading is more effective in finding profits quickly, if we make a purchase when the price starts to go up a little, then we sell and buy again when the price starts to fall again
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 03, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Why must stop investing, if it stops then that means surrender. Never give up if you want maximum results, winners are only for those who are worthy, this is one positive thread and can foster confidence in traders and investors. Hopefully this can be an encouragement for all those who are desperate
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
A really good statement, I am determined to want to invest in long-term cryptocurrency. I feel the crypto ecosystem will expand next year with the launching bakkt exchange and bitcoin futures on the Nasdaq. Don't be afraid, you can invest with small funds.
I am a person who likes to save and invest because there are many advantages if I invest now a few years the selling price is more than what I bought can also be 2x the original price I am a patient person in my opinion so
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
Don't quit it is like saving money consider it as your saving for the future,
Invest everytime you have an extra money because in the future when the market recovers you could have a huge profit from it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 03, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
I think only people who don't want to learn crypto can panic. They were here by accident and succumb to the mood of the market. Thinking investors this time collect their portfolio and prepare to make a profit. Be smart and try to learn and learn about the cryptocurrency as much as possible, so as not to be fooled.
Now there is a lot of disinformation for new users and they are just lost in this informational garbage. it's very hard to understand this industry for a new people on the market
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
I think only people who don't want to learn crypto can panic. They were here by accident and succumb to the mood of the market. Thinking investors this time collect their portfolio and prepare to make a profit. Be smart and try to learn and learn about the cryptocurrency as much as possible, so as not to be fooled.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
I'm thinking of leaving the investment because the price of bitcoins is so low now but it seems to me that I'm getting bigger when I invest in altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 05:07:30 AM
yeah you should not go to invest in altcoin because the altcoin price is so low that so when you invested in it I'm probably sure that you will be able to earn a lot when the price has risen.
Activity: 294
December 03, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
You should never stop investing in crypto currencies especially at the moment. One of the best moments to start investing in crypto currencies market is right now, because I have some doubts that ETH will ever cost 100 USD again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 03, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
Stop saving people, save yourself!)) The more people despair completely and sell everything, the more likely crypto market stops falling and begins to grow finally. Just use this opportunity by yourself and take your chance while others are doing silly things)
Activity: 588
December 02, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
I've never really thought of quitting. I know that this is just a phase and maybe a few months from now, coins will start gaining again. It's only a matter of time. This has become my bread and butter and I knew deep down that it will recover soon enough. Hang on tight!
Activity: 551
December 02, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
Whatever the situation is going on we should not quit investing rather than we need to keep investing in this red market. Experience investors know very well the red market will change soon becaude it's a natural process in cryptocurrency. So buy as much as you can and hold them.
not quite the right decision. you need to buy as much as you are ready to lose. because you never know what can happen in this market!
Activity: 504
December 02, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
Yes i wont stop investing too because of this way to invest i gain enough or sometimes more profits and i enjoy with it.,eventhough this year 2018 is not good enough but the best thing to do us of now is to hold and wait for the right time to move again.

HODL is a great strategy for people who do not see more than other possible actions, but today, in general, there are not so many opportunities, because the market is constantly falling, I agree that we need to wait for the best moment.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
December 01, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
Activity: 504
December 01, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
Investing is a step that brings us huge profits and potential. So no matter how down the market we should have a strategy to buy and hold on to long-term plans. But choose the top coins. Private investment is very important for our success.
It seems to me that the time of private investors has already passed, now everyone understands that it is better to buy BTC today because the market will rise anyway and do it very quickly, since the market will definitely fly above all others.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 01, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
Whatever the situation is going on we should not quit investing rather than we need to keep investing in this red market. Experience investors know very well the red market will change soon becaude it's a natural process in cryptocurrency. So buy as much as you can and hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: