Pages:
Author

Topic: don't rely on gift tokens, balance your time with other things. - page 6. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
yes you are right op we shouldn't depend on gift tokens because most tokens will eventually become useless shitcoins. it's better to do other things like daily trading. but of course doing daily trading we must give the majority of our time to analyze the development of the crypot and the state of the crypto market. and I think only people who are long in the crypto market can do it. if we are a beginner better make a long investment. Long-term investments have a lower risk than daily trading investments.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Well, I start in crypto doing bounty and from that I became a small time investor and trader at the same time, though, I am not using bounty as my main income it helped a lot especially that it helped me build my finances and regarding investing and trading it just gave me a hard time since I started it when the market started to fall down. So basically, crypto can be a full time source of income if you got a lot of money to invest and to start with.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I also balance my time with trading. I completely agree with you. It is always necessary to balance several ways of earning, if possible. It's much more profitable.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
don't rely on gift tokens because that will only bore you and not to mention you have to wait for them to be listed on the exchange or at least until they have a sale price to make up for your hard work.
I suggest balancing your time with other things you can do in this market and I think there are many ways to make a profit besides a prize campaign. I say this because I also feel bored with them and what I produce from gift tokens does not produce sweet fruit.
at this time I balance with trading, how about you?

This is one of the best advice you can give to full time airdrop and bounty hunters. Crypto bounty hunting is best regarded as a side gig including trading as well because frankly, you can't really plan a livelihood on it. The crypto fortune has a sinusoidal wave so it's best to back it up offline or online with some other steady jobs with more guarantee. I learned this after the 2017 bull crash and I have been living fine since then
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
in a past, sometimes airdrop is good. i know on facebook, someone share their balance from airdrop (im sure if he got from many account) and its profitable. so, its like you must have many different account. i dont know how to set that things, like one hundreds of account.
for me, its really bored and not funny if just get from airdrop. i have many from them and they are just shitcoin
We could waste our time wIting for a gift token, instead of waiting why just we work for it to get that? Join signature campaign it will give yoh free token when being finish. Join youtbe , social media and even article it will give you a lot of token in the future maybe fiat as well. Do not depende on gift but rather work for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Of course, bounty campaigns and airdrops aren't as profitable as they were before. And I think that there are few who "live" only with this type of income. As soon as the market situation changed, many began to try themselves in different areas. You should always have a backup plan, no matter what you do.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
don't rely on gift tokens because that will only bore you and not to mention you have to wait for them to be listed on the exchange or at least until they have a sale price to make up for your hard work.
I suggest balancing your time with other things you can do in this market and I think there are many ways to make a profit besides a prize campaign. I say this because I also feel bored with them and what I produce from gift tokens does not produce sweet fruit.

You're right! Gift tokens are not a ponza for basic earnings now, now it is more suitable as a means of accumulation. Personally, I also decided to have several sources of income to compensate for the time spent. Now I try to buy more or less promising tokens, and also study trading a little. I know for sure that you always need to have several sources of income, this will help you always be with money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why are so many people thinking that bounty tokens are free and are a kind of other tokens. People are investing some much time and effort in promoting campaigns, they are earning them and not getting for free.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 443
basically dependency is not good, don't be bound to one place. so I think we should try new things to continue to grow in knowledge and also income. certainly it will not be boring to do because it does not do repetitive work
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

We do not expect too much from the coins we receive from the campaign results ... because the results from them will not meet our needs ... so in addition to getting the results from the campaign, we must also do other things such as trading so that we can make a profit and can meet our needs. . because if we continue to depend on the bounty campaign then get ready you have to face hunger ..
Activity: 32

Some gift tokens produce good fruits. BTW, what other things can I involve myself in aside the gift tokens? I really need to diversify focus.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
not a bad idea, considering there are so many problems in the ico project now, especially most of the prize hunters or investors complaining, feeling bored and even worse like being stuck in a junk project. if you have skills in trading then it is a good step to get daily profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Relying on just bounty payment especially as a means of livelihood is wrong I'm with you everyone should find something else doing to balance their efforts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10

Agree, if we only expect tokens from bounties or airdrops, I think a lot of time is wasted. With trading, we can still make money every day, but it must be remembered that trading has a high risk especially if we use margin or leverage
Activity: 756
I also feel bored. trading, faucets, and bounty hunters are only for side jobs. Most importantly, don't let cryptocurrency interfere with your time in real life
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
You can choose the right projects and diversify your choice. Remember what you have done and note it. Then come back later for the reward and if you keep doing this you will continuously get rewards but make sure not to waste your time by always checking out the project properly. If you do then you won't waste your time and end up with nags of shitcoin you can never use nor sell.
Activity: 11
You're right. But not everyone is good at trading. I tried and lost most. Now I'm focusing on hunting for bonuses and waiting for it to cost.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Bounty campaign and trading in here. Usually i still join airdrop although not much. Do bounty campaign but only signature and trading. Maybe gambling but not much only play with a little money maybe play dice with $5, but for the last thing, i never get win from it until now.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Bounty campaigns and airdrops can no longer be expected today now because most of them are scams, and as you said you will have to wait a long time before you receive your token and it is still uncertain what will be its market value.

So it is best to seek out other sources for which we are sure to pay our allotted time.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
First of all, I don't see tokens obtained via bounty campaigns are "gift tokens" because it's payment for a job well done and it has not been given to me freely, unless you are referring to another thing entirely, anyways I am a huge fan of not putting all your eggs in one basket and I have always felt that it's necessary to have multiple sources of income especially in this Cryptocurrency space because the market is just so volatile and you could get lucky one day from one of the things you do, don't depend on just one source of income in this space diversify as much as you can too.
Pages:
Jump to: