Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont sell off because of the period - page 8. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 29, 2020, 04:50:50 PM
I believe that artificial growth has been created before halving. people talked a lot about halving and growth. Now I think they will want to scam us. the price will rise to 9500 and then again there will be a very strong dump. I do not think that this year we will see a price above 10 thousand
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
April 29, 2020, 04:47:02 PM
Good post man.
Seeing the previous BTC halving events we may see some rise, then some fall , but sooner or later (considering the previous BTC Halving events), it will rise again.
This market needs a strong patience, daily trade in crypto will make you miserable, really miserable.

I personally think it(s gonna stabilize after the BTC Halving event for couple weeks & the next Bull Run may take place September - October - November.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
April 29, 2020, 04:20:03 PM
Some people think that they are over smart and that is why they try to flip alts into btc whenever they see btc moving without considering the fact that these alts posses even higher profit potential when they will move, i think most people do this because they think that btc has the first mover advantage and that is somewhat true as well.
it seems for me (and most of alts and btc charts can prove this) that btc is having a great advantage because it is a first mover and most of alts alts follow btc and can't get as much profit as the btc itself
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
April 29, 2020, 04:03:11 PM
Investing in altcoins can bring huge profits but the possibility of losses is also very high, a wise investor always knows to stop in time.
There are a lot of potential altcoin coins that have become a dump, I think if we are not sure about an altcoin project, it is best to sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 29, 2020, 03:57:07 PM
Some people think that they are over smart and that is why they try to flip alts into btc whenever they see btc moving without considering the fact that these alts posses even higher profit potential when they will move, i think most people do this because they think that btc has the first mover advantage and that is somewhat true as well.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
April 29, 2020, 03:30:16 PM
I cannot imagine selling off all my altcoins and in few days' time, their prices rise beyond reasonable doubt or that the bitcoin I exchange it to plummets, I will not be happy with myself. this is why patience is needed when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Most altcoins, particularly the new promising ones, tend to take some time before growing. The best would be that, if you have a spare fund to invest in Bitcoin and you are so bullish about it, you can invest, without it affecting those altcoins that also look promising.

Do you know another mistake that some people ake again?
They might think of selling the altcoin to invest Bitcoin or another one they see is growing, thinking they would come back to buy the one they left. Unfortunately for them, the one they switched too might not give them much profit and might even result in loss and while trying to come back to the former, the price might have surged. This then put them at wit end.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 29, 2020, 03:29:31 PM
Selling off is complicated i must say, and if we are being realistic; there is no faulting anyone that picks up profits in this time.
Because during the last deep dip when bitcoin went to 3700$, those who bought and invested are now in over 100% profits; if they decide to sell off the profit and hodl the initials, do you think it is because of the period ?

There are several reasons why profits are taken; and sometimes when we sell in loss; there are potential valid reasons too.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
April 29, 2020, 03:14:40 PM
Am not the one to endorse all altcoin, or point someone to the direction of trading or investing in one. But am the type of investor that does believe in shaking or shivering with situation.
Bitcoin is rising and thats good. Rumors can say the up coming bitcoin halving has something to do with it.
Many are now quick to sell off altcoin that they have been holding with so much promise.
This can be of bad consequences, I am the one to always invest in BTC if I have the found to get one, but I did not invest in bitcoin because of increasing price.
What you tend to loose selling of your coin
+ all your time of investment would become in vain: long term holder of altcoin should not without a thoughtful look sell off there coin
+ things might not go as you planned: the ball can go two ways, one it can go in your favour and two go against you.

I understand that investing in something more promising -bitcoin for example- is productive, but rather than, selling off just invest in it with available raw capital.
Pages:
Jump to: