Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't share your first email or KYC documents with every bounty or airdrop!!! - page 10. (Read 1732 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Never use your first email to sign up for a bounty or to airdrop (create a new special email for this purpose) and for sure don't share your scanned documents and selfies (KYC).

Before the crypto boom began, I was in internet marketing already for a few years, where the basic principle that I understood very quickly was: "BUILD YOUR EMAIL LIST".

People were able to pay up to 3,000$ (or even to kill  Wink) for a good list with 2,000 precisely targeted emails. That is about $1.5 per email (ONLY) and these rates are still actual.
I will not forget it, because every time you talked with someone from the industry, the same questions were asked: "...the dating list, how many lids you have?", "...the losing weight list still sells well? ", "and the crypto list...? ". The LIST was always the main subject.

We have crypto-times and people (FOR FREE) will give their email, documents, phone number, and they will do a selfie with 2 documents in hand when standing on the head  Wink if you only ask them to and offer in exchange not existing or almost always worthless (in the end) tokens.

Such a set of documents with selfies in the industry is called "Fullz" or "made-ups", you can get up to 20$ per piece. Only emails from airdrops and bounties can be sold instantly because they fit a couple of marketing niches perfectly: business, banking, money, crypto, stock, forex, and many others, even dating and sex is enough to separate young, old, women and men from data that we have. When we add that every airdrop has 20.000 participants, then the amount of money that can be made only on selling emails becomes very significant. Of course, selling is no problem and I will explain and even show where to do it a little later.

10 years ago and still these days is not easy to convince average people to leave email and subscribe to the list. Special websites are built or blogs created and targeted with specific content for a long period of time. Of course, google rankings and all that SEO shit, changing Google algorithms, linking, social media (social media proof), and many, even more complicated, time-consuming, expensive tricks are used just to get the EMAIL, subscription or in the best case both. All this hard work costs a lot of time, money, and effort, so when we compare how easy it is to get emails from airdrops, then this is no brainer for many people. Especially, that airdrop participants will be very happy to subscribe to the list (which is needed to sell the emails further for even more) and to do a couple of additional tasks (airdrop requirements). At the start of airdrops, only the Bitcointalk account was enough to participate automatically for almost 3 years, with payout each month (Bitsend).

The conversion rate per click at the beginning of 2008 was still high, but with time it was worse and finally, only 3% of LIDS, left email address and only 1% become subscribers for a longer period of time. The business was coming to an end and big websites already developed to services, with more than a few main pages and additional subpages. Many of such services started to show up very fast (now this is already a standard). Small blogs and niche websites, started to become a thing of the past. Google started to change the algorithm frequently and this business, was not so easy anymore, although it seems to me, that it has never been. It was such a big expense of time, money and the results were mediocre. Suddenly, bounty and airdrops appeared, entire lists were available with emails for free, one could only copy it and already have a ready to sell list, with 20K people very interested in cryptocurrencies.

This is a targeted list which one can sell for big $$$ right away. For example here and this is just one of many websites I know. The professional name is Solo Ads Swaps (SAS) and the topic is old but hardly anyone knows about it.

https://udimi.com/my

And that's how it looks inside because one has to log in to see this. Look at the offers and how many customers bought this swaps, these are the best sellers from last week or two.
Prices in the corner for 1 email.

This is what one can do only with email and I know services on the Dark Web, which buy the entire sets of KYC data from bounties or airdrops, using the dark escrow services.
That's why I never participated in shitty airdrops or bounties that required full KYC. Even to state offices, such scans are not sent, so why to airdrop or bounty, people have no imagination.

I warn you, every time you see airdrop or bounty, where is full KYC required, then 99% of the time, your documents are the most important commodity.

You can see how easy it is to sell only the e-mail, multiple times for a lot of money and I will not mention the entire sets of KYC documents, especially if you sell them for only half of the market price. Don't be stupid and think twice, why someone wants all these scans of your documents and if it's wise to send them to a stranger?

Never use your first email to sign up for a bounty or to airdrop (create a new special email for this purpose) and for sure don't share your scanned documents and selfies (KYC).
Pages:
Jump to: