Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market - page 8. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Can we say the bear market is still active with all the gradual increase in price of BTC and other valuable coins on the market recently?
No, bear market is gone, bear run is over.
Bulls have taken over and we are enjoy the opposite of what we have witnessed last year.

The market is healthy now and heading towards a bull run. There is no point in brooding over bear market conditions now. What matters is the ability to buy more now as the bull run approaches in order to be part of the profit makers when the bull run sets in.
Market changes and it happened already, so we have to accept this situation and change our view on the market.
If we live in the current situation, we can make a good and timely action.
Yeah it changes and don’t be worry about the price change if today it is down it will be again high in price so no need to take stress about the bearish. For me it is actually a chance to buy cheap and store for my future, I should buy some coins at low price in market when it is low so after that only holding can make my future brighter.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Can we say the bear market is still active with all the gradual increase in price of BTC and other valuable coins on the market recently?
No, bear market is gone, bear run is over.
Bulls have taken over and we are enjoy the opposite of what we have witnessed last year.

The market is healthy now and heading towards a bull run. There is no point in brooding over bear market conditions now. What matters is the ability to buy more now as the bull run approaches in order to be part of the profit makers when the bull run sets in.
Market changes and it happened already, so we have to accept this situation and change our view on the market.
If we live in the current situation, we can make a good and timely action.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Can we say the bear market is still active with all the gradual increase in price of BTC and other valuable coins on the market recently? The market is healthy now and heading towards a bull run. There is no point in brooding over bear market conditions now. What matters is the ability to buy more now as the bull run approaches in order to be part of the profit makers when the bull run sets in.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I'm not at all not upset by the fall of the market. The market cannot always grow or fall. If the cycles and they replace each other. I think that in 2020 we will see growth.
only those who can accept all crypto conditions well who will not experience stress or disappointment. surely a market will not be forever and will definitely decrease. but if I look at the coin marketcap lately there has been growth and increase even if only a few percent.
cryptocurrency market in few days ago going crazy and rise more than 50% totally from base price in few weeks ago.and whom that still hold their crypto asset now very happy with this recovery.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Cryptocurrency does not have a one way market trend. Bull market trend and bear market trend alternate and each of these market conditions has its own unique opportunities. Bear market is good to buy more because prices of valuable coins are low whereas bull market is good to sell and make profit because the prices of coins rises. There will be no profit for an investor who failed to buy during the bear market when the bull market comes. It is time to buy.
The truth is that all market moves like that, it is impossible for any market to always go up in value so most of the time you are going to see a bull market followed by a bear market and then for a time the market will remain static only to begin the cycle once again, and the ones that get profits out of those cycles are the ones that understand them and take advantage of them and take a position before the market changes or at the beginning of it.

That is why you see so many people losing money in the markets since most of the time by the time they decide to invest in a coin they do it too late and instead of getting most of the profits of a market they get most of the losses.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
only those who can accept all crypto conditions well who will not experience stress or disappointment. surely a market will not be forever and will definitely decrease. but if I look at the coin marketcap lately there has been growth and increase even if only a few percent.

One thing for sure is that the crypto market is not for everyone. Knowing that crypto is extremely volatile, should always be a reason to remain precautious. Newcomers into cryptocurrencies are easily influenced by mainstream media and misinformation rather than doing their own research. Because of this, they tend to make wrong decisions all the time. A bear market should be considered as something normal, just like a bull market. If you get into crypto while there's a bull market, then you'll feel stressed all the time once prices start to decline massively.

But, keeping your hopes high would allow you to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. This bear market will end once there's high demand for crypto within the mainstream world. The usual drivers of a bull market are institutional investors and positive development within the Blockchain sphere.

Nonetheless, the future is looking bright for most cryptocurrencies as Bakkt and other ETFs emerge within the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I'm not at all not upset by the fall of the market. The market cannot always grow or fall. If the cycles and they replace each other. I think that in 2020 we will see growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
There are still many people on the market who panic and sell their coins in case of an unexpected small fall. I think that now prices are too low for absolutely all altcoins and now is a very good time to stop panicking and start buying and storing coins.

I will rethink because there are so many types of coins that I keep and end up being rubbish in my wallet. Will it make people excited again? I better sell before the other coins are also worthless.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
naturally, every investor is afraid and out of crypto invest because they are afraid that the bear market sometimes falls free of the price of a crypto coin so that many investors are stressed because losing a lot of money in a matter of hours can be a loss
so people surely think how to get out of a loss so they feel dizzy if from me, save USDT for minimal losses
Merit: 14
One lesson in crypto, "There is no single market trend in crypto. Bear and bull markets alternates." Hence once there is bear market, there will certainly be a bull market. Most investors who out of stress and fear during bear market sell off their valuable coins and regret later when the price begin to increase. Now, crypto market is gradually increasing and it will be smarter to hold and even buy more if possible than to sell now.
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are still many people on the market who panic and sell their coins in case of an unexpected small fall. I think that now prices are too low for absolutely all altcoins and now is a very good time to stop panicking and start buying and storing coins.
I think they should be aware that we are not in bearish anymore. price declines occur with a small margin, no need to worry about that.
instead there is no time for stress now, more opportunities come and you have to take advantage of that !
Obviously we must be able to take advantage of the current market conditions, I think the bear market is over and now we can enjoy the results we get from what we have done to hold back for a long time. but as much as possible we are not easily tempted by a slight increase at this time and must be able to consider the investment we make when the price is in the range of what number to calculate the percentage of profit to be obtained
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
one reason why people panic when bearish is because they aren't sure they can profit or at least recover losses on the coins they buy, that's where their panic starts. if every investor was sure of the coin they buy, convinced that in the long run the price would rise, there would be no more panic when bearish

Exactly. This sort of behavior is mostly linked to newcomers into cryptocurrency, since they're unaware of how everything truly works in this space. Their emotions are quickly triggered when crypto prices start to rise at unprecedented levels. Given their inexperience in the market, newcomers buy high and sell low. Which means, that a bear market will cause them stress as they got in when prices were in their ATHs.

For us veterans in the crypto space, it's a different situation. We know when to buy more crypto, and when to sell some of it. A bear market should be more of a delight to crypto enthusiasts, than a "stressful" moment as it gives us the opportunity to acquire coins at the cheapest price possible. It could take days, months, or even years for the next bull market to take effect. But, once everything starts to rise again, you could profit in many ways.

Hence, the smart money is at the bear market while prices are still considerably low. Once this is over, there will be FOMO across the market causing a positive uptick in price. Which means, that you should save your crypto for the next "craze" on the market. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think they should be aware that we are not in bearish anymore. price declines occur with a small margin, no need to worry about that.
instead there is no time for stress now, more opportunities come and you have to take advantage of that !
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
At the current market situation, I don't see any reason why people have to panic.
I mean we are seeing great recovery here, bitcoin is close to touching a new high this year and I think if this will continue, it would benefit all of us.
You are right, buying now is a good strategy, it's expected that price will rise more especially in the next half, take this opportunity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
We know that this thing can irritate us because we've seen that we can grab this opportunity or not, that's why some people are stressing in but if we can set our minds in one thing that can we earn even we lose or win then this would be a best, I guess.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Nah I’m never going to stress myself because of the bear market. Cause I know that no matter how long it is going to take, one thing for sure is that the price will still go up. I’ve bought a lot of coins (altcoins and Bitcoin) cause I know that this current prices in the market are the lowest prices its going to be. Very soon there is going to be a Bull run. If not this year, then its going to be next year.

How come not stress with situation where we buy and invest at some altcoin on higher price and right now our asset at lower price, by the way is not good for our mind because have take lost with our investment.
You’ve got yourself to blame for that. You made up your mind to Hodl for a long time. I don’t do such a thing, I can’t allow my investment to be losing more than a 50% (20% is even a lot for anyone to lose in this market). If you buy and you’re making loss, the best thing for you to do is just to sell and convert your money to fiat and then wait for another time to buy in, that’s once the price gets to the bottom.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
because I didn't hold crypto since the bear market so I didn't experience stress like the others. holding not my style. stress will only make you panic sell or cut losses that endanger your portfolio. Because now there are bullish market signs, the stress should start to decrease Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Very well said buddy. We're in the experimental phase of a great invention in the 21st century and we should be glad we are part. Apart from the price issues, i think this is the bigger picture we should shift our attention towards and it'll give us a honorable relief.

Market is rising and will continue to rise in coming time as well . In 2018 we had seen the bear market and now it is the time to rise so keep investing in this good market and do not worry much about the bear market as it’s over now .

They should do it now.

The price is already increasing and they might regret if they did not invest now. But if they just invested on Bitcoin the time its price is at $3K, they would already have a good profit now and that is like $2K in just a short period of time. That is the reason if you have it already, better hold it than panic when it goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: