Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't test the Depth of water with Both Feets - page 4. (Read 799 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
That is the more reason why we always advise that you should invest into cryptocurrencies an amount you can afford to lose but it's so sad that sometimes the greed of men lure them into investing all their savings into cryptocurrencies. Most of them come here later and be ranting all through the forum. Play it safe guys because it's a volatile world!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Every effort in this life involves risk.  This risks are classified into two main categories, low risk and high risk!
To invest in a coin or any other project has more than just to think of  buying and selling on exchanges
Every coin is a potential coin to expand if only It has the support of community and investors.
So I urge us all to invest with our instincts, never for once may we judge a swimmer by him standing only at the banks of a river. So take a risk,  make a session and may it work for you.

My only advice is we should not test the depth of water with both feets or better said, never put all your eggs in one basket...  All simply means we should not invest all or possession in one business, do not enter a single trade with all your assets
We do need an investment instinct, but for me instinct is not enough for us to need a lot of things including research and analysis. if research and analysis is successful it might be able to minimize our risk of experiencing large losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
The most important lesson i learned in 2018 crypto crash is nt to invest all ur earnings and take out profits when we see profits and gain profits from time to time
Investing in crypto is a big risk in general. 2018 taught us that absolutely all crypto assets can lose significantly in value. I would expand my view on diversification. If you can, then you should invest in different industries. The stock market is a good option, although not available to everyone, since there is a high minimum threshold. There is always a choice, the one who searches will find.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This is a proper phrase in money management rules when investing in crypto. Putting all your eggs in one basket and if a project goes wrong as in the case of ICO, then you will be left with nothing. Even for established coins like Bitcoins and Ether, is best if you diversify.
Activity: 658
It is so dangerous to put all your investment in just one coin. The quotes is well said and so much proves about it. Investment will be 100% better if you split it into 3 coins or more.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Every effort in this life involves risk.  This risks are classified into two main categories, low risk and high risk!
To invest in a coin or any other project has more than just to think of  buying and selling on exchanges
Every coin is a potential coin to expand if only It has the support of community and investors.
So I urge us all to invest with our instincts, never for once may we judge a swimmer by him standing only at the banks of a river. So take a risk,  make a session and may it work for you.

My only advice is we should not test the depth of water with both feets or better said, never put all your eggs in one basket...  All simply means we should not invest all or possession in one business, do not enter a single trade with all your assets

For me, it is a good quotes. Never risk all of your money because you won't be able to afford to lose that all.
Better safe than sorry, i usually investing in cryptocurrency from some parts of my savings, not all though.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
In Cryptocurrency, putting all your investments in one coin is dangerous. The best thing to do is to invest in multiple coins so as to be in the safer side. At least if one let you down, another will lift you up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
The most important lesson i learned in 2018 crypto crash is nt to invest all ur earnings and take out profits when we see profits and gain profits from time to time
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
The term is extraordinary, if you test the depth of water with two feets, it will sink and kill cells in the body. What is the relationship with investment in crypto whether water is equated with the market or into water equated with crypto? I think we are like anglers and crypto is fish if it has something to do with water so the market is really water, forget what I wrote but you're right we don't invest in one product but invest in more products in order to minimize losses among some products.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Exactly. This is also means that if you really want to have a good investment never stick in to one project only. Cryptomarket was so huge for everu investors, tjey got a lot of project for the investors or for tje traders to make good profit like being part of the dencoin and many more. Learn to spread knowledge on about finding good projects so that it may takes you to have a good and quality investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

Nice advise OP. but I think that this advice has to do with altcoins because  those are the investment that I feel is too full of risk and if we have to invest in them, we should just be careful not to put what we cannot afford to lose and at the same not concentrate our investment on one particular coin by diversifying because we don’t know which project will work out or not no matter how strong the look now.

The only project I can put my total investment in is bitcoin because that is the major cryptocurrency while other ones are just copy of it, bitcoin is far less risker than most of the altcoins we have, and if I have to risk any altcoins, it will be the top coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
A very important lesson for every newbie and a lot of persons must have grabbed this by experience. In trading, it is called using the ladder technique, not buying all at once, buying gradually as market drops and selling gradually to the top makes it what it is. Apart from crypto this is applicable to every other aspect of life that is why the saying that one should not put all his eggs in one basket.
Yes this is not just that case with only crypto but with all the assets you come across and you think about investing in them. You have to be very careful in deciding if the investment would be profitable and that if you would get returns if you invest in the asset. In crypto, there are 2200 coins in the market but only few best coins and that means you have to be very wise to decide and invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

There are some basic rules of investing in any financial market. These rules are as follows:

1. Never invest the amount you badly need, only invest the amount which you can afford to lose.
2. Do not put all your eggs in one  basket means do not invest the whole amount in single coin/stock instead divide your investment.
3. Do not let emotions cloud your judgement
4. Always disciplined approach to your investment, make a plan and execute.
5. Do not fight with the market, if it gives you loss just accept it and move on.

There are many other things which need to be followed before investing your hard earned money. Unplanned investment can lead to account damage.
Activity: 448
It is still better to have your investments divided in different coins. There are a lot of options in the top 50 coins so putting them in a single currency is kind of risky for me. The product behind in each top coin is different and have different timing of popping off in the market.
copper member
Activity: 482
only a newbie in this space can test the waters they dont know the depth with two feets or greedy people. investment involves risks but risk is to be done wisely, or else it might lead to rekt. one needs to be careful to avoids this.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
This is the basic rule that I have been following for many years. It works not only in trade, but also in many areas of life.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Of course, if we invest it certainly does not escape the word risk. Risks need to be taken to invest because there are no risky investments.

Good advice for all, not to put eggs in one basket. Yes this is the biggest risk when we are careless in investing, where when we only rely on one coin it will be very risky for investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Good advice indeed, always never invest on only one thing because if invest on only one thing an that not works as expected can lose money and be dissapointed because lose hard worked money.
copper member
Activity: 294
A very important lesson for every newbie and a lot of persons must have grabbed this by experience. In trading, it is called using the ladder technique, not buying all at once, buying gradually as market drops and selling gradually to the top makes it what it is. Apart from crypto this is applicable to every other aspect of life that is why the saying that one should not put all his eggs in one basket.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
High risk bring in high investment returns and vice versa, cryptocurrencies investment is a low risk investment compare to forex trading and options.
Portfolio diversification can also help in crypto trading.
However it is always good not to use any money you can not afford to loose to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: