Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't u want a FREE 25000 PNX (500LTC) just for playing poker for free?? - page 3. (Read 2503 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
When I hit the "Register" button for the tournament, nothing seems to happen.  Suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Get to phenix poker site asap, its free roll 1000PNX game in about an hour, you need 0 steak so what is to lose?

Why are people not going for this, only 10 signed up and you need 20 people for the game to start... come on guys.

Tomorrow if they can get 100 players its 25000 PNX. That is around 500LTC right at 20 per 1000pnx ?? that is pretty huge give away.

They said they would give away a lot of their coins and hopefully tomorrow will be the day someone gets very lucky.

It would help immensely if you could also link the site in your post. Makes it much easier to find the site you're talking about, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Still haven't figured out, what is the time zone of the site?

Sadly that 25k one is 4am gmt that is not good for me but for a good payout like this i am staying awake. I hope we can get 100 players for this one. Only 10 so far though. I don't get why when it costs nothing people would not give it a try for the large rewards

--edit i just looked and it is 25k payout  but only 8395 PNX for first, but that will do me lol Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still haven't figured out, what is the time zone of the site?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Get to phenix poker site asap, its free roll 1000PNX game in about an hour, you need 0 steak so what is to lose?

Why are people not going for this, only 10 signed up and you need 20 people for the game to start... come on guys.

Tomorrow if they can get 100 players its 25000 PNX. That is around 500LTC right at 20 per 1000pnx ?? that is pretty huge give away.

They said they would give away a lot of their coins and hopefully tomorrow will be the day someone gets very lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: