Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont waste your money on gambling websites except this - page 9. (Read 15286 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I know a website that has multiplayer games and it shows the result of each game in mD5 hash mode before playing .
so It is the only trustworthy website to make money.
take a look and share your idea :
www.headortailbet.com

So it does list the hash format, but it doesn't give any guide as to how one could confirm the legitimacy of their bets.
As it's a new & relatively unknown site, I'd prefer to put my money on a site that's not 100% provably fair than on this site.

Besides, its design isn't really good and it's very boring to gamble at. I'd not even trust this site with my funds.
They don't show their fees either.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I know a website that has multiplayer games and it shows the result of each game in mD5 hash mode before playing .
www.headortailbet.com
Then what you called this site? Its still a gambling site. lol no matter whats hash mode being used its still the same since each bet do involves money and if theres a bet then it signifies gambling and we do know possibilities of losing money is there.

I have pasted some words on the site.-
Head or tail is a simple and easy game. The player just needs to select a side of the coin, then coin spins and stops at a random side.
If the selected side equals to the result side the player has won, in the other side the player will lose the game.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
www.headortailbet.com
Pages:
Jump to: