Pages:
Author

Topic: Dorian Nakamoto A.K.A Satoshi Nakomoto has been outed. Its semi-offical - page 2. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I forgot to mention, They also need time to relocate him, and make sure he's safe and somewhere private before hand.

All this is happening as we speak.

Wow can you just eat your own shit?
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

I heard(*) that Nakamoto has devised a method of dividing a majority of his BTC holding into sub-1BTC chunks and distribute them widely and randomly.  This in order to maximize the number of stake-holders in the system and thus induce political pressure for the solution to be treated in a way which is in the best interest of society.  It would be well over $1000 each if he choose to only distribute them among his countrymen.

* Actually, I totally made this up.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I forgot to mention, They also need time to relocate him, and make sure he's safe and somewhere private before hand.

All this is happening as we speak.
legendary
You need to understand, the AP wanted the full story, and to get that it would take longer then a free lunch. They released a tiny blurb saying Dorian is not Satoshi, and tomorrow morning drop the full story his thoghts, his wealth, his intentions ect.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Commander of the Hodl Legions
It will be in the AP tomorrow morning!  Wink

C'mon, so at AP are also going to contradict themselves ?  Grin
Activity: 364
WTF, why wouldnt they just run it now?
legendary
It will be in the AP tomorrow morning!  Wink
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Where is the official statement?
legendary
They are one and the same. I just got info that tomorrow the full story will run.

I believe this info to be good and most probably correct.

That leads me to believe that this whole " I am not Dorian" stunt is just that. A stunt.

Next he will move some coins around... Than post a signed PGP message.

Its like a movie.
Pages:
Jump to: