Pages:
Author

Topic: Do's for trade in recent downtrend??? - page 5. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:43:48 AM
I don't hear any false news. Basically i prefer buy coins at down markets than to sell. I am trying to hold my huge amount of tokens at this moment and adjusting prices by buying some tokens as much as i can. I believe this downtrend market will recover soon. So guys, don't be panicked.

In cryptos here and there you can hear many false news if you follow this false news you will fail in loses. I prefer this statement "hold is gold" after end of the 2018 I think most of the token will grow up so try to buy token at low price and wait for few days because those will get you profit so don't be panicked😃.
March 25, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

* Keep patience.  don't get panicked.
* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Try to understand the technical analysis. where the support level is.
* Don't sell your coin on loss. Try to hold just wait for a move.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.

Thanks sir for your great advice. I know crypto investment is very risky investment so always try to invest my own money because no one can't force me for my profit or loses. Always I try to catch best opportunity in crypto investment.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
March 25, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

Let me share all your important experience and ideas please

Just some of my thoughts. Trying to buy dips in a downtrend and hoping for a bounce at support is really really tough, it's much easier to do in bull markets, a better strategy is to sell and buy back which ties in to my next point. You can sell your coins at a loss if there is a better opportunity in another coin or you aim to buy them back later at a lower price.
March 24, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

Let me share all your important experience and ideas please
Pages:
Jump to: