Pages:
Author

Topic: DOTA2 PREDICTIONS ***FREE*** TI7 MAIN EVENT - page 12. (Read 28367 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sometimes on the draft modes I bet and when the players pick the champions they match badly fpr my team so I expect a lose ^^ But its not always. Sometimes it will just be a gamble.

You mean the ingame betting thing? Yea i use that sometimes Smiley

3rd win in a row ,lets see how long can we go! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Sometimes on the draft modes I bet and when the players pick the champions they match badly fpr my team so I expect a lose ^^ But its not always. Sometimes it will just be a gamble.
Activity: 714
Congratz WINGS on winning TI6,also a big shout out to TNC and DC, what an amazing underdog stories. Road to TI7 started, GG!

#1 Bet

Betslip :  https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/5e387c9NnNSLzRVdFY1TnRmVENOWjI3c3ZCdz09/r/568750/

Activity: 910
GGWP to tnc and Liquid. I lost my three arcanas on tnc but I gained some $50 on bitcoin by choosing TnC +1. Well I guess tnc's drafting and initiation skills are still raw for this year's TI. I hope to still see them on majors and TI since they performed outstandingly well.

Wings and EG. I hope to see these two teams on the finals. Wink

You are right sir their drafting in the 2nd and especially in the third game against dc was really not so good in my opinion. Well things done well always be done so it would be wings and ehome for me in the finals.

EHOME is already eliminated by Fnatic in LB Round 4, so your dream prediction will not happen this time. Sad

Now it's Wings vs. DC 1-1, so I got dibs on Wings since they are looking strong throughout the whole tournament.

What ? EHOME eliminated by DC 0-2 dude. It's really unexpected Digital Chaos can go to final and DC also eliminated EG and now the final match Wings vs DC, Wings win game 3, the score now is 2-1.

Haha, my mistake. I forgot about MVP.Phoenix in the lower bracket, so yeah at least DC made it to the grand finals but lost to Wings Gaming.

A bit unexpected that final. I lost some money on this year's international. Let's hope the next major will be better.

My guess for the next major will be in America this time or in Europe again as we know Western teams are in great shape when it comes to this scene.

Who knows? We didnt expect also that the last major was in manila philippined. Promoters might maybe have any weird decissions again. They may wanted to travel around the world and prmote the game
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
GGWP to tnc and Liquid. I lost my three arcanas on tnc but I gained some $50 on bitcoin by choosing TnC +1. Well I guess tnc's drafting and initiation skills are still raw for this year's TI. I hope to still see them on majors and TI since they performed outstandingly well.

You are right sir their drafting in the 2nd and especially in the third game against dc was really not so good in my opinion. Well things done well always be done so it would be wings and ehome for me in the finals.

EHOME is already eliminated by Fnatic in LB Round 4, so your dream prediction will not happen this time. Sad

Now it's Wings vs. DC 1-1, so I got dibs on Wings since they are looking strong throughout the whole tournament.

What ? EHOME eliminated by DC 0-2 dude. It's really unexpected Digital Chaos can go to final and DC also eliminated EG and now the final match Wings vs DC, Wings win game 3, the score now is 2-1.

Haha, my mistake. I forgot about MVP.Phoenix in the lower bracket, so yeah at least DC made it to the grand finals but lost to Wings Gaming.

A bit unexpected that final. I lost some money on this year's international. Let's hope the next major will be better.

My guess for the next major will be in America this time or in Europe again as we know Western teams are in great shape when it comes to this scene.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 910

Yeah too bad ehome was eliminated but its ok for me  because fnatic is still good for me so i will go now for fnatic and wings this finals. Wings will win for sure

Pages:
Jump to: