Pages:
Author

Topic: DOTA2 PREDICTIONS ***FREE*** TI7 MAIN EVENT - page 36. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Dota2 Epicenter

Site to bet BTC on this match https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750
Dota2 Epicenter

Site to bet BTC on this match: https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750
NaVi vs Polarity 0:2 . WOW! NaVi pls.
so when next pick?

As soon as a match pops out,dont see any matches for now,Vega and Navi are already in my pick Smiley
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
so when next pick?
VG.R vs IG.V, Epicenter, Best of 3. VG.R is the favourite team on this match. I will pick VG.R because VG.R recent matches is good and can win versus big team before.

VG-R is a favorite here yes,thats why i played +1.5 handicap,medium risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
VG.R vs IG.V, Epicenter, Best of 3. VG.R is the favourite team on this match. I will pick VG.R because VG.R recent matches is good and can win versus big team before.
Oooh you DOTA bet now  Grin ? You have balls betting against VG-R. Good luck man!

IG-V is doing good lately,dont see a reason not to take 1 map off VG-R Smiley
snip
Vici gaming reborn owned invictus gaming vitality ending the game 2-0 very fast free tip no.2 was a loss   Undecided

Its not a loss,free tip no2 didnt even start yet.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
snip
Vici gaming reborn owned invictus gaming vitality ending the game 2-0 very fast free tip no.2 was a loss   Undecided

VG-R just beat IG, twice (In H-cup and WCA)

VG-R is scheduled to play IG.vitality(a different team) in like an hour. Chinese dota confusing as fuck, should come with a warning label =\.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
snip
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Oooh you DOTA bet now  Grin ? You have balls betting against VG-R. Good luck man!
Activity: 434
I think bet on e-sport especially dota 2 is more risky than other sport
in dota2 tier 2 team can still beat top tier team, as we know in shanghai major. almost lower bracket fulfilled by china team and in the first day the overated team like ehome and secret beaten by mvp.p

also there is 322 problem, when some player betting against his team and throw the game so they win the prize

But it's rare to find a team do 322. Because if the team get caught, that team will get banned forever from Valve event like team Arrow Gaming.
My next bet is EHOME vs CDEC, best of 3. And EHOME is the favourite on this match, i think EHOME will win this game.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Well done!
NIce 3/3 today!

#1 Free tip-WIN!

#2 Free tip-WIN!

#3 Free tip-WIN!
#1 Free pick

#2 Free pick

UPDATE: -POWER RANGERS WON!
              -NO DIGGITY match is about to start

Parlay-WIN!
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
More wins for me on gamebet. I would like to see you do more gamebet match picks please.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dont forget to show your predict / Free tips on my Little Thread  hope you enjoy that Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-sport-prediction-share-your-prediction-here-1410548

Good luck to you Zilara !
in dota2 tier 2 team can still beat top tier team, as we know in shanghai major. almost lower bracket fulfilled by china team and in the first day the overated team like ehome and secret beaten by mvp.p

also there is 322 problem, when some player betting against his team and throw the game so they win the prize

yea,E-sports predicting is much harder than regular sports.
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: