Pages:
Author

Topic: Double-C.club | Yet another bitcoin doubler [Paid 1.134 BTC] - page 8. (Read 8756 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think admin will refund. It is clearly stated and If the admin goes into Loss, the stable program will shutdown. Which none of us wants.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
hey admin i think you send it to a wrong address.   check out my in address.5110b0f48a96eba66a60c39cfe72893d2c6efc7cf5b6f61630c3550002396357

it shows. 3F8uS8UvToWTCkEjKA3oenJMwUaTKVsgQV.   not.     your said address

You deposited via a P2SH address which is not allowed, this means the script sent the doubled money to another input of your original deposit.

is there anything i can do about this?

If the payment has been sent already to another address, as you stated before, then it's up to the admin to choose if refunding you or not, even though he warned people to not deposit via web/online wallets.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
hey admin i think you send it to a wrong address.   check out my in address.5110b0f48a96eba66a60c39cfe72893d2c6efc7cf5b6f61630c3550002396357

You deposited via a P2SH address which is not allowed, this means the script sent the doubled money to another input of your original deposit.

is there anything i can do about this?
legendary

Activity: 56
Kindly don't make the fee to 0%, as It won't be beneficial at your end. For the long future of the project, you should be accepting the fees, and I don't hate that. But I don't know what others think in that matter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Morning on this damn cold monday
Not much time, so just short message.

You all have good points. And unfortunatly, are right.
Sooner or later happens what i'm afraid of and the list gets to long.

Yep, now i know why newer projects use rounds, heh.

Would rebuild the site with this in mind, but to be honest, i don't think i have the proper skill-set for that (yet).
So for lifetime of this project, it stay like it is. And i realy hope, it stay alive for a good while.
And i have no reason to sabotage it. All cards are on the table. You see the account balance and all transactions.

Only thing i will change in the next days: drop the fee to 0%.
It's pointless to keep it. I just play the game myself and take my small piece of the pie.
Everything else would be just greedy.

I'm off until this evening (UTC Time). Have promised to a friend to help him moving stuff to his new house (*sigh*).

it's been 1 hour since my payout, still nothing came to my  account, please check. .
https://blockchain.info/tx/5110b0f48a96eba66a60c39cfe72893d2c6efc7cf5b6f61630c3550002396357

my wallet:  3ApgwbexMNE4idGErGmuvFrwpSU5a4QLiy

This is your payout:
https://blockchain.info/tx/94a2d84b9e3ee35e6f88976674cf387dcdff91f29dc065ad8f82c053d5c1f2ae

You send from 3DvvFBN2E5rpEk3vrmo8c6AnxZWPQ29CaH
and it's send back to this address not to 3ApgwbexMNE4idGErGmuvFrwpSU5a4QLiy.
it's been 1 hour since my payout, still nothing came to my  account, please check. .
https://blockchain.info/tx/5110b0f48a96eba66a60c39cfe72893d2c6efc7cf5b6f61630c3550002396357

my wallet:  3ApgwbexMNE4idGErGmuvFrwpSU5a4QLiy
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It's a good site and the admin seems to have the right mindset by keeping it around and, rather than shutting it down to earn profit, he earns profit from deducted fees and from investing in it himself.

The only problem with these kinds of sites is that they always collapse very quickly. There is obviously a notable difference between collapse and scam. I am not saying the admin has any intent on scamming (although most do) it's just that the way this system is set up, it cannot last for long. Here's why:

You're using future deposits to payout older deposits. It seems fine but eventually there will be too many pending deposits to sustain the system. As an example, if someone deposits 0.001 btc and then another deposits 0.001 and then a third deposits 0.001 then to payout the first person you'll use their funds and the 2nd depositer's funds as profit. To pay the second, you'll need to use the third person and the fourth person's funds as means of payment. To payout the third person you need to use the fifth and sixth person's and it goes on from there. The problem is more people need to pump more money into your system to earn profit and eventually there won't be any more people willing to pump more money allowing it to collapse.

Same thing happens with huge deposits. A lot of people will invest small with 0.005 - 0.01 but some "high rollers" will go for 0.25 and 0.5. They will rely on all users to payout the 1 btc payment with micro payments of 0.01 btc. After that you'll have a LOT of people on the 0.01 pending list.

I think a simple way to handle this is to add a round based system. Essentially, for every deposit that is made it should last for about 100 hours (good time) and if there is not enough money in the system to pay it out (new deposits) then the payment is cancelled. That will make future depositers unlikely to go big and will comfort small and medium sized deposits.

Without some way of cancelling out other deposits that are either too big or just adding to the list, your pending list will only get longer. Hopefully this isn't your intent, but a lot of ponzi owners will make a site like this and ALLOW the pending deposits to build up so that they can shut the site down and steal all earnings. Again, we hope you don't do that but there is little chance this site will be able to make future payments very soon due to the reason explained above. I have had many previous experiences where the site shuts down because they can't pay out my deposit because there have been far too many deposits in the first place.
Activity: 42
Looks Like good
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
i'll be the next to get paid Smiley then promote this to my group mates
congratz, please share payment proof aswell to impress me thanks Grin
i gonna invest some here too, maybe is a little late for me to invest, but still i want to hope this site will stays longer until my payout too
good luck to me.
i'll be the next to get paid Smiley then promote this to my group mates
legendary
Maybe i lower the 0.25 max deposit too.
It just take to long when someone throw some big coins in.
List get longer and longer. Don't like that.
But think about that tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the system will end up collapsing as soon as possible because debts continue increasing everytime a new deposit comes in and people will then accuse you of scam, which is exactly the same shit happened to me and my team with TheGrandBitcoin after having played more than 250 BTC.
Just enjoy your fees and forget about any solution to your Ponzi scheme, cause there isn't any  Wink
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Received my payment about an hour ago and has confirmed successfully.

Thanks admin for the payment! I think this is the first ponzi using this specific script (free) and a cheap domain that has actually paid out and hasn't scammed (yet). I really appreciate your honesty in this part - not sure if it will stay or go (hopefully it will stay!) but it's really good that you're one of the only admins who has realized that you can actually profit off of your own ponzi.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
lower to 0,2 btc enough i guess we dont wait alot for next persons deposits

You are making revolution in ponzi world i imagine non scammers jobs.Everyone must support this honest and kind man

Greetings
Maybe i lower the 0.25 max deposit too.
It just take to long when someone throw some big coins in.
List get longer and longer. Don't like that.
But think about that tomorrow.
Activity: 397
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Fee lowered to 2.5%
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Buddy ive pm you...
Pages:
Jump to: